Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(15-04-2022 19:46 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  By the why: Nice to read you TedBrah Wink

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. I hope you and everybody else is feeling good and doing fine. Enjoy the holidays, everyone! God bless!
16-04-2022 18:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nico74 Offline
Junior Poster

hello, a question, are there still working BS24 web streams apart from the ones from the main page?
21-04-2022 14:26
Ziggy84 Offline
Junior Poster

What’s going on with the schedule no Lillian will last two days and appears no ria Rosa on today get Amanda hard Lillian will on same night that be a great 241
21-04-2022 22:31
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2022 22:31 )Ziggy84 Wrote:  What’s going on with the schedule no Lillian will last two days and appears no ria Rosa on today get Amanda hard Lillian will on same night that be a great 241

One assumes the two of them are great on the phone 'cos they're as boring as hell visually.
21-04-2022 23:16
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tonight:
Joy Viper
Valerie Vuitton
Ria Rosa

Although Joy Viper is hit or miss and Valerie Vuitton gets weaker lately, this has some potential. I write it again: Ria Rosa gets better and better and I think she has not yet reached her full potential.

I think I will risk a peak of live action tonight.

Nice shows from Stella by the way.
22-04-2022 18:39
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

The Show seems very weak tonight.
Joy is today more miss than hit.
Valerie is borin like the most time in the past.
Ria cant show her potential because the cameraman ignore she most of the time.
Also no nudity.
Specially Valerie and Shorty are the most dissapointments of the last time.
Both of them tamed down massive.
22-04-2022 23:28
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

This is another one of those things we discussed so often.

In my opinion the shows are almost always worse with three girls. They have no idea how to film this. They can't decide between split sceen and one camera

At the moment they are doing the show standing up. So there is more action. They even have a pole. The problem is, that they don't tend to do full nudity this way, bacause it is more difficult to cover up the "dangerous" parts.

I think they will change to positions on the beds and split screen later and then we will see a bit more. But I will not wait for it. Seems like just another show where I will watch the recordings only.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2022 23:41 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-04-2022 23:40
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2022 23:40 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  This is another one of those things we discussed so often.

In my opinion the shows are almost always worse with three girls. They have no idea how to film this. They can't decide between split sceen and one camera

At the moment they are doing the show standing up. So there is more action. They even have a pole. The problem is, that they don't tend to do full nudity this way, bacause it is more difficult to cover up the "dangerous" parts.

I think they will change to positions on the beds and split screen later and then we will see a bit more. But I will not wait for it. Seems like just another show where I will watch the recordings only.

ria seems to be getting the cold shoulder treatment from the camera operator ,dont now why she is clearly the better girl and performer Huh
22-04-2022 23:55
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Absolutely Shankey it was so worse to see that the girl who is motivated and full of energy are ignored from the cameraman.
Like meisterlampe says 3 girls are often not a good idea and these standing shows are also very bad.
But in 2018 we had a full nudity standing show with nika and another girl that was very nice.
But like I said before 2018 was a special year in the bs24 history.
And after that It goes down.
There was some good moments last year with shorty and the first Valerie Shows, also Leetizia and Ria Red but that was only a one month thing or so.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2022 08:34 by Eastern3.)
23-04-2022 08:34
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

So it was the usual mess with three girls. What a pity. On their own they are not bad performers.

I don't know why they keep mocking up those weekend shows. Maybe they think they have to do something special and are tense... Those shows with 1 or 2 girls are always way more relaxed.

As I have seen in the recording Ria's last hour, when she was alone, was OK. Before she was oddly restraint.

Maybe even the girls feel better and more comfortable when they are alone.

95% of the time I only watch the recordings here. Maybe it is time to pull the plug on the last 5%. It isn't easy to quit watching a show after more than a decade. I said I would stop watching before and came back, but this time I reduced my watchtime slowly over the last months. I feel comfortable now to say goodbye forever.

At this point they would have to step up their game a lot to keep me at least checking the recordings. But even that seems to be a waste of time, except for maybe 1-2 girls.
23-04-2022 22:03