Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(24-02-2020 14:05 )winsaw Wrote:  Shame I missed her pussy play show, surely 66 need to start advertising this sort of thing or is that just a bit to professional for them lol,
What I saw on the TV was a good return to form, she was back to her cheeky sexy self, got into some great position one of the few who can use the office property, so excellent peachybum action loved how tiny that thong was,

The tip goal was a last minute decision I believe, don't think she was planning on doing one originally but there were a few requests in the chat for her to do one. Lola hit the target for it very quickly too, just over an hour after putting it up she hit it and that hour included a 25 minute break too.

Also I agree about Lola using the office set well, she is one of the few who actually uses any set well never taking the opportunity to just stay static, uses the chair and the desk to work off of and switch positions, lots of standing and bending over too. A quality performer, the best on the channels in my opinion when she is happy and free from ridiculous restrictions.

Babe of the night easily for me Smile

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
24-02-2020 14:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I saw a bit of what I presume was the goal show, and it was top notch Smile

It will have done her a lot of good to get straight back on the bike, as it were, and not let the last episode fester.
24-02-2020 14:23
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(24-02-2020 14:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I saw a bit of what I presume was the goal show, and it was top notch Smile

It will have done her a lot of good to get straight back on the bike, as it were, and not let the last episode fester.

Indeed and in fairness to the chatters some of them have apologised to Lola for going a bit too far last time. Hopefully Lola has her confidence back, certainly looked as though she did, her tip show was as good as her other unrestricted shows, nobody does them better on S66.

24-02-2020 14:34
ooupa Offline
Junior Poster

(24-02-2020 14:34 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(24-02-2020 14:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I saw a bit of what I presume was the goal show, and it was top notch Smile

Indeed and in fairness to the chatters some of them have apologised to Lola for going a bit too far last time. Hopefully Lola has her confidence back, certainly looked as though she did, her tip show was as good as her other unrestricted shows, nobody does them better on S66.
I agree that Lola is by far the best at what she does, and on last nights show she was in fine form. I wouldn't think the apparent debacle last Sunday night affected her confidence much as she doesn't strike me as someone who needs external validation, as is evidenced by the (relatively) high price of her tip goals which she hits consistently while others struggle to hit even modest targets. She wasn't well apparently on Wednesday night, so that may explain her lower than normal performance level.
24-02-2020 18:05
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(24-02-2020 14:34 )Stemmw Wrote:  Indeed and in fairness to the chatters some of them have apologised to Lola for going a bit too far last time. Hopefully Lola has her confidence back, certainly looked as though she did, her tip show was as good as her other unrestricted shows, nobody does them better on S66.

Yes I can vouch for that.
A few of the chatters seemed somewhat remorseful which was good to see.
Last night saw a return to the sensual Lola. That is her trademark evident in her TV stints as well as webshow content. The tip goal show was very good.
The one of a few weeks back with the oiled up stint followed by the shower will be mighty hard to beat though.
Nonetheless a return to the luscious sexual powerhouse feel last night and all the better for it.

24-02-2020 21:38
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Lola is naked and oiled on the web right now but for the last 30 minutes she hasn't had a working phone, complete bollocks from S66, I doubt they've even realised, useless bladewave

Edit: As soon as it hit 10pm Lola's option changed from 1 to 3 and her phone was out of commission until she finished her show at 10:50, that's just ridiculous especially given that not one of the clowns behind the scenes seemed to notice Rolleyes 50 Minutes without a working phone bladewave Just a typical day of stellar production from S66

Aside from all that nonsense Lola was great. Her day show was fairly quiet but got a few phone calls, in which she was brilliant on the phone as usual Wink then she got oiled up and naked on the web, such an amazing sight Blush

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2020 23:59 by Stemmw.)
25-02-2020 23:34
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Don't want to incur any ire from you lads but I'd like to see something different from Lola-after about ten minutes with the oil and the rubbing etc it gets a bit samey - it is a pity she can't do a shower or bath thing OR wear something sexier than denim boots-can't beat stockings and suspenders for hotness!(adjusts flak helmet and seeks refuge in Anderson shelter)Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2020 23:53 by GMach1.)
25-02-2020 23:51
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

It's great to see Lola nude and oiled again - as I doubt there'll be anything better than that tonight, I might as well go to bed early!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2020 23:53 by Crazy Diamond.)
25-02-2020 23:53
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(25-02-2020 23:51 )GMach1 Wrote:  Don't want to incur any ire from you lads but I'd like to see something different from Lola-after about ten minutes with the oil and the rubbing etc it gets a bit samey - it is a pity she can't do a shower or bath thing OR wear something sexier than denim boots-can't beat stockings and suspenders for hotness!(adjusts flak helmet and seeks refuge in Anderson shelter)Big Grin

See my edited post above yours GM, myself and at least one person in the S66 chat tried to call Lola but couldn't get through, that would have changed it up as I was wanting to get Lola into some flexible positions and some leaf thong as a nice throwback but didn't get the chance (crying face emoji) Tongue

And don't worry, no ire just for having the wrong opinion laugh Tongue we're all civilised beasts here Big Grin

26-02-2020 00:05
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

When Lola first appeared on S66 she used to wear that stuff but then after her short stint at BS, she came back and all that seemed to go - shame she looked so damn hot, and that's what made me smitten of her -who you calling a beast? laugh

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-02-2020 00:14