Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion

BigBadCock69 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion
is masti chat down today? my video isn't loading, any tips on how to get it to? i only have this problem with masti chat though...
03-09-2013 14:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(03-09-2013 14:21 )mikedafc Wrote:  Is that why there has only been one girl on show yesterday and today

(02-09-2013 23:15 )d1ddy Wrote:  
(02-09-2013 19:38 )mikedafc Wrote:  As Babestation is moving to Milton Keynes, will Masti Chat be moving with them?

Yes, and not everyone is happy with the move.

No. It was just regular cancellations...nothing to do with the move. We will be off air on Wednesday abut back in action from Thursday with more zest and vigour!

Hope you enjoy yourself !
03-09-2013 20:32
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

To me I think MastiChat is far better than Babestation DayTime in terms of not getting bored after 10mins of looking at a girl lay in the same position. So what I mean by this is that with this move to a different STUDIO I hope the bosses or what ever you want to call them give the MASTICHAT team the same FAIRNESS in terms or EQUITMENT in order to improve Mastichat like give them a decent CAMERA that allows the producer to zoom in and pan up and down the girls give the team something to work with.

If Babestation can have it then why can't Masti there both linked together so I hope that side of things improve with the change. I do hope they ain't got a BED lined up for the Masti girls as well as that will be dreadful I like to see the girls get up and shake there booty specially Mariam.

Not sure if it is possible but an idea I use to like as a set back in the old days was when they had the set like how your front room would be have a nice couch so the girls can sit down or put there feet up when they need a little rest. But enough room for the girls to stand up and move about freely. That would work great if you had a camera man controlling the camera zooming in getting some nice views. Probably a little to late in the suggesting but always liked seeing a set like that in the old days.

Hope the 9 till 10pm slot will kick in also soon as this move has kicked in.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
04-09-2013 11:32
dealer89 Offline
Junior Poster

I wholeheartedly agree with Trickster, If you have a look at some of the old lads lounge sets they were superb and really allowed the girls to relax and be free to do various activities {dancing, walk around, exercise etc.) Some fresh faces would be a bonus too. That, along with a decent camera man that can pan and zoom in to the girls would probably make this channel perfect. Get it done IndianKing!!
04-09-2013 13:58
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(04-09-2013 11:32 )Trickster Wrote:  To me I think MastiChat is far better than Babestation DayTime in terms of not getting bored after 10mins of looking at a girl lay in the same position. So what I mean by this is that with this move to a different STUDIO I hope the bosses or what ever you want to call them give the MASTICHAT team the same FAIRNESS in terms or EQUITMENT in order to improve Mastichat like give them a decent CAMERA that allows the producer to zoom in and pan up and down the girls give the team something to work with.

If Babestation can have it then why can't Masti there both linked together so I hope that side of things improve with the change. I do hope they ain't got a BED lined up for the Masti girls as well as that will be dreadful I like to see the girls get up and shake there booty specially Mariam.

Not sure if it is possible but an idea I use to like as a set back in the old days was when they had the set like how your front room would be have a nice couch so the girls can sit down or put there feet up when they need a little rest. But enough room for the girls to stand up and move about freely. That would work great if you had a camera man controlling the camera zooming in getting some nice views. Probably a little to late in the suggesting but always liked seeing a set like that in the old days.

Hope the 9 till 10pm slot will kick in also soon as this move has kicked in.

Let me know what you think after this weekend... There may be some teething issues..but will make sure you LOVE the show...

Regards
05-09-2013 00:15
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(04-09-2013 13:58 )dealer89 Wrote:  I wholeheartedly agree with Trickster, If you have a look at some of the old lads lounge sets they were superb and really allowed the girls to relax and be free to do various activities {dancing, walk around, exercise etc.) Some fresh faces would be a bonus too. That, along with a decent camera man that can pan and zoom in to the girls would probably make this channel perfect. Get it done IndianKing!!

I will try to satisfy you guys ( no pun intended..i think ) to the best of my abilities ( some pun intended )
05-09-2013 00:16
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well i am away down Leeds for a Family wedding from tomorrow night won't be back home till Monday. So if any one could grab a few screen shots of Mariam ( If she is on ) it will be much appreciated thank you.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 00:41 by Trickster.)
05-09-2013 00:40
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

show is on now from 2pm-10pm on Ch906 in its new studio
05-09-2013 14:12
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seems if you click on the Who's On section of the new http://www.mastichat.com website you can set up an e-mail alert for when your favourite girl is going to be on the show.

IndianKing - the photoshoots on the website would be better if you could remove/make smaller the Masti Chat logo so that I could better appreciate the pictures
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 19:30 by mikedafc.)
05-09-2013 19:23
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

mmmmm... interesting. The colours a bit loud Cool
Not sure the girls were comfortable completely in the new set. However it's not bad and I am betting you will be trying more new ideas before things settle.

And of course Jazz and Maya are VERY decorative!

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 20:50 by Raider007.)
05-09-2013 20:50