babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

RE: Comments/Chat about who's on Babestation tonight
hey guys i saw todays lineup on another forum not sure if it is correct but it should be so dont hate on me please just trying to help out

Lolly Badcock, Daryl Morgan, Paige Tyler, Ella Jolie, Megan Coxxx, Tommie Jo and Megan Moore.Wink

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-07-2011 14:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ftw09 Offline
Junior Poster

Daryl/Paige/Ella tonight

DREAM TEAM!!! Heart
26-07-2011 18:40
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(27-07-2011 15:33 )babestation Wrote:  Tonight: Amanda, Priya, Daryl, Ella, Ree, TJ - Geri hosting.

Brilliant line up, thanks Babestation! Just need you to sort out the graphics and the host and I might call again!
27-07-2011 22:06
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

hey guys me again. once again i saw tonights line up on another forum hope you enjoy. i know i will as paige is back onTongue

Lolly Badcock, Amanda Rendall, Priya, Paige Tyler, Ree Petra, Kerry Louise and Megan Moore.

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
28-07-2011 12:08
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(28-07-2011 12:08 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  hey guys me again. once again i saw tonights line up on another forum hope you enjoy. i know i will as paige is back onTongue

Lolly Badcock, Amanda Rendall, Priya, Paige Tyler, Ree Petra, Kerry Louise and Megan Moore.

Wouldn't bother as Lolly's back after a day off catching up on her sleep, if she ever does, so i wouldn't expect to see much of Paige.
28-07-2011 12:16
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

well we can only hope that paige gets the right amout of air time tonight over the fake babes. i dont know why the natural babes seemed to get pushed to the sideSad

28-07-2011 12:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah not a good night looks like a job for sky plus and get some kip i think

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-07-2011 12:58
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Ree, kerrylouise and Paige, happy with that

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-07-2011 14:31
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Oh goodie; Another night of Lolly and her xtreme chums dominating proceedings. Poor Paige. And poor us. Just out of interest, how many times has Kerry Louise actually appeared on the show ? Only it seems she's been 'with' BS for ages, but has only been on a handful of times. Why bother at all ? Especially when there are better, NATURAL, night time performers that are currently 'in between jobs'.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 17:09 by Robot Devil.)
28-07-2011 16:51
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Hello guys! Not too many female members here? I started watching Babestation (FV only) one night when I happened to catch Amanda, totally naked and putting on an amazing show. And she was natural! I could hardly believe it!

In the next couple of weeks I caught Paige and Stevie, also totally naked and also natural! I thought "I'll be here every night from now on!" But now it's all girls in voluminous lingerie and girls with fake boobs. I have no interest in either. One night I turned on and found Lolly, Ree and Ava all there at the same time. I almost screamed in horror. Does Lolly have shares in the business?

I still visit most nights to see if Amanda or Paige are there. Paige never gets naked now though, and once she gets a caller or two she just rests on her elbow and chats all night. I guess Stevie's not coming back? She was really my favourite.
28-07-2011 22:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV