gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Hazel and Poppi together sounds like it’s going to be a hot and curvy show. Tongue

This is not taking into account Brian’s figures.
03-10-2022 20:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

Honey and Michelle a pair of blonde bombshells in their matching pink lingerie tonight.

This is not taking into account Brian’s figures.
05-10-2022 21:28
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(03-10-2022 20:58 )Norman Beige Wrote:  Hazel and Poppi together sounds like it’s going to be a hot and curvy show. Tongue

& so it is proving to be. Big Grin

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
07-10-2022 00:06
Hobgoblin Online
Senior Poster

I like everything Xpanded are doing at the moment. As I’ve said before they remind me of a channel from the naughties. Love how they haven’t ruined things with tip goals and vibratoys. I called Roxyie last night, got through straight away and the call only cost me 6 pounds Smile This is important to me as the price of everything keeps going up. I’ve called Babestation and not even been able to get through to the girl I wanted to talk to, give up and still wind up getting charged a lot. Sad

For that reason I think Xpanded will be ok. We can’t just have Babestation as the only channel. Got to have competition in my opinion Smile
08-10-2022 15:19
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2022 15:19 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  We can’t just have Babestation as the only channel. Got to have competition

We can only have Babestation in the end you know - we may too at some point!!

Competition would be ideal, but - there too - it can only be as strong as the companies/channels providing it! As we have seen, many different channels (a number of which were in existence when BS started) have come and gone, with BS left standing! How S66 ended up off our screens is the biggest disappointed of all, as it had built a solid presence - by all accounts - in so doing, giving BS real competition - yet it too fell away after trying to be too clever by half.

Look at BS now, and I think you will find a company that has become complacent, and arrogant in equal measure. It doesn't feel like it has to try any longer (hence nights like last night (sets also)- no offence (notable exception being the lady in the black skirt - name??) It now even has as many channel shut - downs with rolling ads as S66 became known for (allowing for the move to backstage) as it doesn't see Xpanded as a threat. I hope I am wrong, but given how BS attracted so many new girls from S66 and elsewhere and Xpanded simply have not, the road ahead may belong to one soon!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2022 17:44 by hornball.)
08-10-2022 16:45
Utopia1 Offline
Junior Poster

(08-10-2022 15:19 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  I like everything Xpanded are doing at the moment. As I’ve said before they remind me of a channel from the naughties. Love how they haven’t ruined things with tip goals and vibratoys. I called Roxyie last night, got through straight away and the call only cost me 6 pounds Smile This is important to me as the price of everything keeps going up. I’ve called Babestation and not even been able to get through to the girl I wanted to talk to, give up and still wind up getting charged a lot. Sad

For that reason I think Xpanded will be ok. We can’t just have Babestation as the only channel. Got to have competition in my opinion Smile

Getting through straight away especially on a Friday night implies that they aren't very busy. which isn't a good sign for their future
08-10-2022 19:39
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^I thought that the girls at Xpanded actually had relatively little down time away from the phones?? I stand to be corrected on that, but - unless they were/are 'faking it' by appearing to be in communication with someone for effect (I don't believe they are) - I like to think that they are doing ok as Hobgoblin suggests is the case too!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2022 20:57 by hornball.)
08-10-2022 20:51
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(01-10-2022 23:18 )seducedx6 Wrote:  
(30-09-2022 16:43 )HannahsPet Wrote:  HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT A DRILL APPARENTLY CLARA IS DOING A NIGHT SHOW NEXT WEEK !!!!!

https://twitter.com/Clara__croft/status/...1653534720

From later in the same exchanges: https://mobile.twitter.com/Clara__croft/...7747061760

Clara: 14th of October; Louise: that's my tease hour.

I don't know why, but my screenshot, a very small file, wasn't deemed a "valid file"!?

I've said before, and won't elaborate in this post, that Xpanded is the least worst of the three, in many ways, but for the lowest proportion of women who really interest me.

Although with 66 having left 'Freeview', followed by its own studio, and tv altogether, not long after having an hour-long infomercial on prime time itv2, there are only two on tv now, but Xpanded is still 1/3 'Freeview' channels!

More of some of the Xpanded daytime regulars' appearing at night, being one way that would improve it.

However, that's not going to include Clara, alas..
https://mobile.twitter.com/Clara__croft/...5003478018

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022 03:10 by seducedx6.)
08-10-2022 23:38
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^Can't see it! If it had been likely to happen, I think it already would have! Even - as I suggested in a previous post - a tease hour alone would be a good thing, or even - dare I suggest it, a lingerie night (no topless etc) - to 'compliment' the other girls show - would work I think (and be refreshing from the norm too) <----- that is not to say that Xpanded's nights are poor, they are not, as it does not have stupid toys or sets, and is more than just sex position after sex position. However, a change like the tease hour or night as I say, may entice new faces, and that is most definitely what XTV needs
09-10-2022 11:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2022 20:51 )hornball Wrote:  ^I thought that the girls at Xpanded actually had relatively little down time away from the phones?? I stand to be corrected on that, but - unless they were/are 'faking it' by appearing to be in communication with someone for effect (I don't believe they are) - I like to think that they are doing ok as Hobgoblin suggests is the case too!

depends on the number you call there is a VIP number its 20 credits a min more but you get on a lot more quicker like all things it depends on who you get stuck behind wether its a talker who just wants to chat and you can be stuck there 10 mins or someone who just wants to get off and will be done in 2 mins Tongue Tongue depends on the night as well forget about fri or sat nights unless you are really lucky and have the call gods on your side Tongue Tongue

i find after 4am is best time to call if you are up

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022 15:35 by HannahsPet.)
09-10-2022 15:33

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles