foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion
Think it's just Sophia supporting Danny, simple as that. Can't see her not being fine with Danny's bg scenes

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 16:24 by Rammyrascal.)
21-11-2013 16:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [split] Sophia Knight - Daytime Chat & Discussion
(21-11-2013 12:02 )dazzab Wrote:  I know Sophia is no longer on S66 just a question regarding her roles in her boyfriends scenes. We all know Danny D is her bf but why does she always pop up in his videos for Brazzers, seems to me that either she isnt to keen on him fucking other girls or maybe she wants to do B/G herself.

Im booked as an extra by Brazzers on many different scenes. Danny is contracted and so he is the only UK male (unless he's away) that Brazzers shoot in the UK, its very hard to find reliable girls to do the extra roles so its easier for them just to book me, knowing i will turn up and do the job.

there is one director… one male talent and a handful of "in house" extras that appear in every UK ZZ scenes.

also the last bit of your comment makes no logical sense ? if i wasn't comfortable with Dannys job, then i simply would not of got involved with him. at the end of the day, its just a job.

My pet hate is people making judgement on subjects they have no knowledge about!
21-11-2013 16:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thanks for explaining Sophia. Sorry if I've upset you with what I said about this

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-11-2013 16:38
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

First of all Sophia sorry if you was upset by my post it was meant in the right way, i recall you was an extra on the scene Danny did with Ava Koxxx. I prob assumed through my own fault that you might be interested in B/G future scenes so aplogies for my wording. Believe me ive seen a lot of your work think the first time i saw your Material was on ftvgirls and how that brown vibrator took you to heaven and back lol. But i think the best work you have done is for Vivthomas some of the shoots are just mindblowing and how he gets the right balance is something else. Danny is a great star and as a Brazzers member im sure i speak for a whole lot of other members too. So again sorry Sophia. So if anyone has not seen the Ftvgirls shoot i suggest you check it out.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 18:28 by dazzab.)
21-11-2013 18:22
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

The Very Sexy Ms Sophia Knight. I Really miss u soo much. I just wish u could Return back on our screens to Grace us with ur Gorguous Body. I have watchd ur in The Brazzers shoots i think ur acting skills are good. Also u look Stunning in them.

I have also watched a shoot u did With Samantha Bentley and Shay Hendrix. That was just mind blowing. I voted for Mr Danny D in the awards. Lets Hope he wins. Lucky guy....

Do Really miss u. Hope we see more of u in some Brazzers movies or so....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
22-11-2013 04:28
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

i echo those words Rex, S66 isnt the same without Sophia. I think its safe to say Danny D will win the award damm i cannot recall a guy producing a shot since Peter North.
22-11-2013 10:59
Studio66 TV News Offline
Senior Poster

Sophia Knight back tomorrow to take part in webcam wednesday's Pervcam. If you miss Sophia, don't miss this.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/studio66tv
Tumblr: http://studio66tv.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/s66tv
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studio66tv/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ms2UM...XEniFcPplw
Snapchat: S66TV
26-11-2013 15:13
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Look forward to it, just a heads up folks Sophie is in the latest Brazzers episode with Danny D as a dancer hot stuff.
27-11-2013 11:57
Charlemagne Offline

Thumbs up tonight as Sophia is back on tonight.. Smile
The babe must have missed me Wink
27-11-2013 23:31
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

Sophia on her twitter saying its FREE on the this studio66 website to watch her webcam. "Join and watch for free!"

Well its not free is it?! Jesus. Its a crazy £20 a month to watch her fap when theres dozens of real FREE videos of her doing that all over the internet so why people are paying £20 is a mystery. If its free, fair enough, but don't claim its free just to get people onto the website, when its not free. Total moral lacking here.
27-11-2013 23:52

foxxx babes