Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

towny Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I agree Dionne is class... would love to see her in some kind of outfit where her hips are bare! Tongue My fav position for her is when she's lying on her back with her head bottom left of screen her pants top right and she pulls her pants down a little! Shame that annoying graphic got in the way last night... take note mr camerman Big Grin
10-03-2012 15:44
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I've just been looking at the schedules, and it seems we're in for a treat with Dionne on again tonight. She's joined by Ashley again too so if these two gorgeous ladies could do another double show that would be pretty close to heaven. Smile

Or any other girl that wants to have a feel of Dionne's amazing rear - that would be welcome too. Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
10-03-2012 20:20
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne pretty in pink tonight already bending over that sofa showing off that great ass would love to see Dionne cover it in oil sometime again like she did on d-day last year Tongue

Bazinga!
10-03-2012 23:13
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I never used to watch Dionne that much, but lately I have been tuning in when she is on.I will definitely watch her on a more regular basis from now onBig Grin
11-03-2012 00:35
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

She's got that addictive nature - once you've seen her you're instantly spellbound in to watching all her shows. Smile

Dionne looks so lovely in the (not so virginal) white bra and panties, and earlier loved the pink bra and fishnets. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
11-03-2012 00:55
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Agree with you Reg as white definitely suits Dionne and man she's got some small tight fitting pantieseek

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
11-03-2012 01:16
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

[Image: 3fc64203.gif]
11-03-2012 04:12
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Another cracking night show from the gorgeous Dionne, she looked fantastic loved her outfits they were all superb i particularly enjoyed the office stint there is something about Dionne when she is in the office that does it for me but all in all another great night with Dionne.
11-03-2012 09:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne did look great in white last night, but i liked her in the lacy black one piece and black stockings she wore after that, as always though dionne was top drawer all night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-03-2012 11:31
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A stunning show from Dionne last nightBig Grin loved the white couch/draws set.

Great to see Dionne moving around using all the set by laying and standing on the couch showing off her curvaceous body and not forgetting that incredible arse!!! Combined with the POV'ish camera workWink it looked like Dionne really was enjoying herself with her bending over shaking, spanky, gyrating and the way she grabs both cheeks and presses them together sent me to heavenBig Grin loved how she was attcked by the cushion aswelBounce Also a great Office stint with her fighting the cameraman laugh

Also some great choice of outfits lastnight as seeing Dionne on sitting on the Office chair with the one-piece, stocking combo was one sexy sightHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
11-03-2012 11:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV