gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Agree with you 100% Red Ferrari, Fernanda works very hard, on and off TV, and I am sure she will be back on the forum as soon as her busy schedule gives her some free time!!
22-01-2012 16:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Agree totally with Red ferrari and Fernfan. The most important thing to remember here is that we are talking about a fellow human being, who, like the rest of us has feelings and as i stated in the earlier post that Red was referring too, some things have been said that were well out of order. Its no wonder she doesn't visit so regular. But also please remember Elite is only one part of the ladies schedule. When she's not on tv she is often up first thing in the morning to do photoshoots which again can end up in 12 hour + days. And just lately her workload has been heavy to say the least. Fernanda is a true pro who strives for perfection in everything she does - lets all enjoy probably the world's most beautiful woman as her career goes from strength to strength.
22-01-2012 21:59
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

OK that's fair enough, thanks everyone for your comments.
Fernanda is a gorgeous lady, on the inside as well as the outside. It's always a few idiots saying pathetic things that can spoil it for the good majority Sad
But hopefully one day when Fernanda has a bit of spare time we may see her post on here again. She is great and is definitely outstanding in the world of modelling and babechannels Smile
22-01-2012 23:21
Dan-The-Man Away
Junior Poster

Hello guys, new-ish to the forums here, mostly been reading the threads but not posting. Feel free to throw tomatoes at the newbie!

Just spoken with the lovely Fernanda this morning & indeed, she has been very very busy shooting content for her site for when she's away in Brazil for most of February, & plus she is away for some of March too. Which therefore means (unfortunately for us all) she'll be off our screens for a little while. There is another night show to look forward to this week though on Friday night, most probably as a nurse *faints* & I get the impression there will be another before she has her holidays too. So make the most of the next couple of weeks, but of course there will still be the weekly website updates so we'll still get to see her being naughty whilst she's away. Big Grin

I've been helping her out recently with the facebook fanpage & twitter to show when she is on screen & when the members site is updated etc. She mentioned in a previous chat about her not being so technically minded with these things so I offered to help maintain the updates for you guys that follow her social pages. So when you see the 'from admin' you know its from me, and anything else is from Fernanda herself. It still makes me giggle that she tweets herself occasionally bless her hehe. But at the end of the day, as mentioned before, she does appreciate the constructive feedback & suggestions and works extremely hard to please us, case & point being the 16hr shift the other day with a chest infection.

I'm gonna stop rambling now before this becomes a novel Tongue
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 20:52 by Dan-The-Man.)
23-01-2012 12:50
Red Ferrari Offline
I-Love-U-Fernanda

Fernanda looking so beautiful this morning in my favourite colour too.
Naughty Nurse Ferrari, nooo she cant do this to me.......Surprised
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 21:01 by Red Ferrari.)
23-01-2012 13:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-01-2012 12:50 )Dan-The-Man Wrote:  Hello guys, new-ish to the forums here, mostly been reading the threads but not posting. Feel free to throw tomatoes at the newbie!

Just spoken with the lovely Fernanda this morning & indeed, she has been very very busy shooting content for her site for when she's away in Brazil for most of February, Which therefore means (unfortunately for us all) she'll be off our screens for a little while. There is another night show to look forward to this week though on Friday night, most probably as a nurse *faints* & I get the impression there will be another before she has her holidays too. So make the most of the next couple of weeks, but of course there will still be the weekly website updates so we'll still get to see her being naughty whilst she's away. Big Grin

I've been helping her out recently with the facebook fanpage & twitter to show when she is on screen & when the members site is updated etc. She mentioned in a previous chat about her not being so technically minded with these things so I offered to help maintain the updates for you guys that follow her social pages. So when you see the 'from admin' you know its from me, and anything else is from Fernanda herself. It still makes me giggle that she tweets herself occasionally bless her hehe. But at the end of the day, as mentioned before, she does appreciate the constructive feedback & suggestions and works extremely hard to please us, case & point being the 16hr shift the other day with a chest infection.

I'm gonna stop rambling now before this becomes a novel Tongue

wont be throwing any tomatoes at you Smile thanks for the info about fernanda, sorry to hear that she's not well at the moment

totall understand fernanda is very busy with her appearances on elite and work away from elite and appreciate the hard work she puts into everything to please her fans as shown by her marathon days at elite doing a full dayshow as well as nights.

fernanda will be missed when not on screen

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 21:03 by Rammyrascal.)
23-01-2012 15:31
fred69 Offline
Senior Poster

Is Fernanda wearing something underneath her tights ? It seems tha no ! Lovely !

Favorite Babes : Hannah C, Paige Green, Mikaela Witt, Delia Rose, Beth & Caty Cole
Missing Jasmine !

Please babes, wear tights sometimes !
23-01-2012 22:07
spider Offline
Master Poster

Anyone care to share any daytime conversations they have had with Fernanda? I have heard she can be alot of fun!
27-01-2012 18:53
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

10hrs after her dirty cop and slutty business/office show she is on doing an afternoon show. looking freshed face as well.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
28-01-2012 16:19
blueswin Offline
up the blues

pretty in pink today,not looking at all tired after last nights naughty sessionHeart
28-01-2012 16:24

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles