Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Clare Richards should be signed by babestation she is a great babe I think she would do well over there. I am so happy she has started getting naked a lot more again revealing that lovely body I have always loved her eyes too lovely eyes. Great pussyslip to yesterday aswell accidental of course Smile lol.

And by the way I still think s66 is getting slightly better I mean look at the nudity in the last couple of weeks from all the babes it is insane. Nudity always makes thing better.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2016 22:51 by Kingsmind.)
25-05-2016 22:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LTL Offline
Junior Poster

(25-05-2016 17:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  I agree with that wholeheartedly.
The fact that she has been subject to double babe stints with Ella due to an obvious pecking order have been partly responsible for the inconsistency.
It is noticeable she tends to do her best stuff in the first 4-5 hours of solo shows in a set other than a bed.
Once it hits around 2-3am she often transfers to a bed and the momentum is lost.
But if she has to do her best stuff intermittently I would prefer her to do it in the first half of the night than the second so it is at least happening the right way around laugh.
Imo there are definite signs of the start of a resurgence when she is allowed to go solo in a non bed set.
I agree the resurgence is not yet complete. There is a way to go and I believe her channel have the power to really make the difference to the consistency of show quality through their scheduling and set range/allocation.
For as long as they stifle her the resurgence will fail to fully transpire imo.
This being said inconsistency of performance is by no means unique to just Clare imo right across all channels in my view.
To me the nightshows have been in a parlous state for some time across the board and if I were asked how many babes are consistently producing quality nightshows I would be seriously struggling to have many if any names on such a list.
I just hope Clare can continue to flourish and more to the point be given the best opportunity to do so Wink.
Alas that is in the hands of S66 Rolleyes Wink.
Not that the other channels are exactly the epitomy of excellence either Rolleyes. Doh Rolleyes.

So basically, Clare is doing the best she can considering the state of all the babe channels at the moment? I haven't been following S66 very closely.

Clare getting naked more often helps her get back to her best. I look forward to watching the window stint soon. It looks like it's going to be a good one with all that nudity Big Grin. Thanks to Danzig for uploading the vid.
26-05-2016 13:15
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(26-05-2016 13:15 )LTL Wrote:  So basically, Clare is doing the best she can considering the state of all the babe channels at the moment?

In essence yes but more specifically with relevance to her own channel than necessarily all of them.
I do believe if Clare was given free licence to dictate the pattern of her shows they would be even better for longer and more often.
I have my doubts as to whether the majority of babes would achieve the same result with that licence partly on the basis that I suspect many of them have taken on an anti freeloader mentality but that is just my opinion.Wink

(This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 17:27 by Snooks.)
26-05-2016 14:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice lighting style now! Also, the lighting for her window session that other night was TERRIFIC and very natural!

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 23:56 by mrmann.)
26-05-2016 23:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just want to say two words......NAKED CLARE!!!!!!!!! snookered are you on the phone to clare right now laugh

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-05-2016 23:45
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Yep I was Rammy - how did you guess? Wink.
Clare is the jewel in the S66 crown.
She has such imagination and erotic power.
The way she uses her eyes and hands is so meaningful and purposeful. There is something about the way she moves too.
So graceful and yet so alluring, enticing and sexually stimulating. And on the phone she is absolute value for money.
However filthy I get with her she matches it.
She has a real understanding of the caller it seems to me and her phone chat skills are pretty much second to none.
I say that as someone who has spoken to a plethora of nightshow babes down the years.
Really outstanding.

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2016 00:20 by Snooks.)
27-05-2016 00:13
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Her shows would be much better with professional production and camera work tonight being a prime example. So much opportunity for close ups and different angles but instead we are expected to pay for phone calls etc while S66 seemingly saves money by having a static camera rather than using a cameraman.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2016 00:20 by Liverred.)
27-05-2016 00:17
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

There are two things for me that make a good Clare show.

Firstly, when she's allowed to, she delivers. Studio 66 are guilty of wasting her talent in recent shows - insisting she shares a set with the useless Ella were obviously mistakes. This simply shouldn't be happening - they need to protect Clare, she is their finest babe.

Secondly, the set needs to have an interesting element which Clare can use. Her level of imagination has been talked about for many years and with something away from the norm in the set (ie: the window the other night, the loose-fitting gown she was able to blow up in the air, the office chair that just when you think is going to reveal her most private parts, doesn't) - these are all elements that fuels her imagination. Her style of enticing the viewer and keeping the show both interesting and erotic for several hours.

Her biggest rival last year was Dannii Harwood and she lost to her in the ultimate babe final because the shows weren't good enough. With Dannii and other girls not exactly hitting the same heights so far this year on other channels, Clare and S66 have an opportunity that must be taken advantage of. It is after all vital that interest and competition be kept alive in all of the babeshow channels.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
27-05-2016 00:29
A-Rod Offline
Master Poster

She has been a joy to watch tonight - fucking brilliant !
27-05-2016 01:05
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Remember when she retired? Never been off the telly since...
27-05-2016 05:30