Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Some great feedback as I have nothing to addbladewave But some great Office work once again from Dionne and give some credit to the camerman as he got some brilliant close-ups of her famous backsideBig Grin Also love it when Lilly gave Dionne's arse a good spank while she was reaching for the micBounceBounceBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 12:16 by Pyro.)
27-02-2012 12:16
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed Dionne's show last night and felt better for it. Seeing this beautiful girl happy and lively on the shows improves my mood no end, and god knows I need some happiness in my life at the moment.

Great entertainment from Dionne and from Elite TV, and I look forward to her next appearance.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
27-02-2012 12:44
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Great to see Dionne back on my tele box been far too long since last Sunday also good to see the return of the teddy outfit which she is looking stunning in tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 23:08 by Wazo.)
02-03-2012 23:04
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm sure Dionne Heart will make up for lost time tonight. Looking gorgeous in the teddy lingerie, and the Dionne-bum in full flow. Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
03-03-2012 00:12
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Another great show from Dionne last night, she looked great loved the outfits, she was good on the sets as usual and was her amusing self on the mic, a good solid show from a gorgeous babe.
03-03-2012 09:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep dionne was on top form last night, loved her especially bent over the desk Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-03-2012 11:07
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

It was great to see Dionne back last night really enjoyed the two office stints the most they seem to be sets that Dionne really enjoys an for me is no better sight than Dionne bent over that desk showing off that amazing ass was nice to see the teddy outfit make a return at the start of the night an good to see more outfit changes through the night Tongue

Bazinga!
03-03-2012 13:40
gerrybbadd Offline
Tax Ninja

I'm really tired of Dionne. Don't get me wrong, she's my favourite off all the channels, but every single show is the exact same.

Every single time the cameraman gets anywhere near a crotch shot, she has her hand straight down to cover herself. Then she'll turn around and show her bum, or lie on her stomach facing the camera... Like clockwork. Dionne could really learn a thing or two from Lexi Belle's recent stint on Elite...
05-03-2012 20:00
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Just love how a simple one-piece fits Dionne perfectly sculptured curves like a dream and enhances all her assestsBig Grin

Also loving her new vid for EliteBig Grin It was very funny, flirty, sexy and how her body looks all wet in the poolTongue

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
06-03-2012 22:29
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking mighty fine tonight in her black one piece Tongue another office session later on would do just fine or would be great to see her do a stint in either the mirror set or the new locker room set that a few of the others have used recently Tongue

Bazinga!
06-03-2012 22:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV