gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

People that Perturb me.

Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: People that Perturb me.
That fucking annoying cunt managed to grace our screens far too many times over the Christmas holidays. Harry ' the hugely annoying cunt' Hill.
Alien capsule bollocks. He needs to be shot with shit... Placed into a capsule and fired at the sun...!!! I might just be happier knowing he's in a better place Big Grin
02-01-2019 23:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Chris Grayling, Transport minister, blames unions for rail ticket increase, not anything to do with the vast profits skimmed off to pay shareholders. Another CONservative cunt annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
03-01-2019 11:35
Charlemagne Offline

^ He needs replacing.
He's done nothing about the train delays. He's done nothing about the train stricks. He's done nothing to stop the ticket price rises.

So there is nothing to stop him not being fired.

03-01-2019 13:48
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(02-01-2019 23:51 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  That fucking annoying cunt managed to grace our screens far too many times over the Christmas holidays. Harry ' the hugely annoying cunt' Hill.
Alien capsule bollocks. He needs to be shot with shit... Placed into a capsule and fired at the sun...!!! I might just be happier knowing he's in a better place Big Grin

That’s too good for the unfunny twat. Personally I’d drop a gas stove filled with shit on him.
03-01-2019 14:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Hmm, placed into a capsule and fired at the sun... drop a gas stove filled with shit on...

...but which one's best? There's only one way to find out... Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-01-2019 17:57
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(03-01-2019 13:48 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ He needs replacing.
He's done nothing about the train delays. He's done nothing about the train stricks. He's done nothing to stop the ticket price rises.

So there is nothing to stop him not being fired.

but then we'll only get a another Govt cunt doing the same thing - "fuck the people let them struggle, and we' can live a merry life at their expense" is their bloody motto for sure.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-01-2019 20:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-01-2019 21:57 )GreenMachine Wrote:  People who are still letting off the odd firework even though we are two days into a New Year-had enough of that from November onwards and you'd think by now they would have got it out of their system!

Trouble the plods are too busy to even bother with firework disturbance - a no eeesential call they would mark it down as.

Personally I'd ban firework sales for home use completely, especially the fucking Chinese ones.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-01-2019 20:06
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'd get rid of Chris Grayling he is creepy and useless and has that 'serial killer' smile that makes him completely untrustworthy. HS2 was a big mistake and how does he justify putting the rail fares up yet again. It is going to cost my brother-in-law almost double to commute from Brighton to London and he was one of the protestors against another useless waste-of-space company Govia Thameslink. They just can't keep holding the country to ransom like this every January. Their excuse is that more money will be put into new rolling stock and infrastructure-not seen that in all the years of rail franchises. Bring back British Rail-at least you had just ONE company to complain to not several.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-01-2019 20:19
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2019 20:06 )babelover48 Wrote:  Personally I'd ban firework sales for home use completely, especially the fucking Chinese ones.

While I agree on the principal of endless shocks.... What you got against those slanty eyed Orientals? Surprised

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
03-01-2019 22:07
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Dejan Lovren

Stop talking shit on Instagram. You give it the fucking biggie before our biggest match of the season and then turn in that pile of shite..4th rate performance.

You massive quim. I want to drop a gas stove filled with shit on your head you big mouthed pile of gash.

Fuck off annoyed
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2019 00:14 by Carl-Gen X.)
04-01-2019 00:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles