Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion
There is an error! on the website this morning says on there Clair Meek but that is not Clair it is new girl Tammy, wrong picture different girl Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 07:45 by Classic84.)
08-11-2011 07:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I got home about half an hour ago and logged onto the Elite website to watch Hannah. I saw that only Sophia and Lucy-Anne were listed as being on, so assumed Hannah was on a break. But 20 minutes later it was still the same situation, and I only realised she was back on when gaz posted in her thread. Luckily I'm able to watch her after clicking on her icon in the second row, but the picture still hasn't been updated to indicate that she's on. I guess this is yet another glitch that needs to be looked at, as it's costing them potential call income.

And just as I type, she has actually gone on a break.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
09-11-2011 20:09
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

^^^^ This new system of indicating who's on which channel isn't actually automatic either. Surprised I asked Jamie about this just after the system started, and we were constantly getting errors.

Apparently this is updated live by the producer, or should be, as and when the babe starts each session. But I would say the producer forgets to input the data into the system half the time. Rolleyes
09-11-2011 20:15
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(09-11-2011 20:15 )aceman65 Wrote:  ^^^^ This new system of indicating who's on which channel isn't actually automatic either. Surprised I asked Jamie about this just after the system started, and we were constantly getting errors.

Apparently this is updated live by the producer, or should be, as and when the babe starts each session. But I would say the producer forgets to input the data into the system half the time. Rolleyes

And the other half of the time, they get them mixed up, as happened on Monday evening with Hannah and Becky bladewave

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
09-11-2011 20:29
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

It's obviously proving too much for the producer(s) then.
It wasn't only the webstream that got switched on Monday, the Sky channels also suffered the same fate, 3 times annoyed

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
09-11-2011 22:18
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, I have no idea at what system they use to update the website in real time. But if it was me, Id have a portrait of each model along the bottom of the screen, similar to the website. And I would have the four streams running across the top. And as each babe appears on the stream, just drag and drop the portrait over the corresponding stream. Let the software do the rest. It's quick and simple, and very little can go wrong.
09-11-2011 22:20
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I'm glad I dont watch the pc streams Big Grin

[Image: 43e5aeb4.jpg]

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
09-11-2011 22:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Yep, I just wish there was some way that the PC users could access the iphone streams. Because from what I've herd, there is no rtmp encryption on them, and they can be recorded without any problems. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 22:59 by aceman65.)
09-11-2011 22:58
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone know why you can't download Charlie and Dionne "Dark Steps" picture set??? Every other picture sets you can download except for this setHuh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
13-11-2011 18:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2011 18:52 )Pyro Wrote:  Does anyone know why you can't download Charlie and Dionne "Dark Steps" picture set??? Every other picture sets you can download except for this setHuh

I have the same question. I think they missed out on an opportunity to film them as well, as that would have been great!
13-11-2011 21:13

Click here to watch Studio 66