gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
She is so fine
28-11-2011 16:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow how does Fernanda look today loving her top showing off those amazing massive boobs and her leggings look good as well,she is one stunning girl.
28-11-2011 16:20
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeart

I'm back and how nice It is to read all the love you guys post here Smile I did went through all the msgs since I last posted and took me a while but worth it because Awwww you guys are so special to me, Thank you soooooooo much Wink It means a lot to me, it makes me feel very special HeartHeartHeart I haven't forgotten about the forum, i was really busy with my mum over from Brazil and as I don't see her often, I've spent all my precious free time with her and how amazing that was RolleyesSmile Smile then moving home annoyedannoyed drove me insane doing all the decoration in my new flat and btw thank you very much for few of you who helped me to find my bloody curtains and flufly rug Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh but It's all done now and looking very girlie laughlaugh another big Thank you for a gd laugh at the clubs partying, eating cupcakes in Westfields and doing a tour in Scotland on a freezing day Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm glad you guys are enjoying my shows..well I'm definitely enjoying myself Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin and looooveee teasing you guys Mmmmmmm Wink

As lots of you asked me on the phone, my calendar will be up next week Wink and some of you already had a cheeky look at few of the pics and It's Mmmmm Big GrinBig Grin

LOVE YOU ALL HeartHeart

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
30-11-2011 11:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

Watching the delectable fernanda this morning, have her tits got bigger? They seem massive and bursting out today. Love seeing her on our screen again. Welcome back fernanda x

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
03-12-2011 11:41
blueswin Offline
up the blues

(03-12-2011 11:41 )Jusin Sayne Wrote:  Watching the delectable fernanda this morning, have her tits got bigger? They seem massive and bursting out today. Love seeing her on our screen again. Welcome back fernanda x
her tits increased a while ago my friend, where've u been lol, planet mars? they're a proper good pair of bad boys though aint they? mmm,what i would do to be suffocated by themTongueTongue
03-12-2011 19:00
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I know she got a (second?) boobjob while she was still on Early Bird but has she had another one, like this year? As I've been watching her vids on the Elite site and for example the 'Elite Call Girl' video, they look a bit smaller and different to the way they looked on TV yesterday and how they look in the more recent 'Club Rep' video.
04-12-2011 14:14
blueswin Offline
up the blues

shes had 3 boob jobs,most recent one was couple of months ago.
05-12-2011 14:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fernanda's looking yummy in yellow this morning Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-12-2011 11:50
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2011 14:55 )blueswin Wrote:  shes had 3 boob jobs,most recent one was couple of months ago.

Thanks, I thought they were looking particularly large and amazing lately. Big Grin I loved her tits a couple of years back before her second boob job, then was skeptical about them but now they're better than they've ever been! She's such a great girl, lovely body, beautiful face and great to chat to as well, willing to get you off day and night!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 21:22 by Scotsman.)
06-12-2011 21:21
podgioli Offline
Apprentice Poster

I don't want to criticise the girl I worship from afar, am I the only one who doesn't care for the chest Zeppelins that Fernanda seems to continue to augment?
I thought she was just exquisite and perfect in her Libidex days when she was a lithe delicious girl with full & natural lady bumps. I'm afraid the fuller physique has less dominatrix appeal.....<sigh>

Fernanda, you remain my Goddess but why, why why??

By the way, I enjoyed reading about the temporary loss of your 'bloody curtains & fluffy rug'. I think Roger Melly's profanisaurus would go some way in your household! That loss sounds painful & embarrassing at the same time
Big Grin

Best wishes.
07-12-2011 21:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles