Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
This forum cracks me up, not many weeks ago Bang were 'on their last legs', now they are surging ahead. At the start of the year Elite were 'at deaths door' with everyone leaving, then a few months later they were top of the heap.

Channels have good and bad spells, girls go through highs and lows in their performances. Channels get hit by offcom and tone it down, gradually pushing the boundries a bit further again as they feel safe to do so.

Elite are ticking over at present, they have good nights, but none of the 'great' moments of a few months back (I think mainly due to offcom's nonsense).

The night roster is sound, but maybe 2 girls shy. But the right girls need to be found.

Honestly with the likes of Caty, Sophia, Charlie, Ashley, and Delta making up the heart of the night roster, how can that be bad?

The day roster is much better, with some good new trialists, and top notch established girls. Don't think there is any need for change here.
15-11-2010 17:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Top 5 Elite babes are 1. Kitty Lea 2. Rachel Louise 3. Hannah Martin 4. Becky Roberts 5. Lori. Kitty has gone to the top because she has been fantastic latelyCool
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 17:23 by Classic84.)
15-11-2010 17:21
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

.....if the night shows are the bread & butter shifts, seems odd that in a short space of time CaliGarcia/HannahPrentice/MichelleThorne have all left + part timers SammiePennington & Danica have left + potentially their biggest star AliceGoodwin seems to have personal issues.

In LoriBuckby (sorry Chris) they have made a significant new signing + AshleyEmma/DeltaWhite returning was a major coup, the show in general seems to have got in a rut, they've got some great girls but not enough; possibility to help redress this imbalance, has done nights on ClubBob & Babeworld, is Chloe, stunning ethnic cutie with fabulous body, couple of Breakfast shows so far & still seems a little nervous, but enormous potential.

(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 17:27 by RRROGER.)
15-11-2010 17:21
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

[/b]
(15-11-2010 17:16 )bcl Wrote:  This forum cracks me up, not many weeks ago Bang were 'on their last legs', now they are surging ahead. At the start of the year Elite were 'at deaths door' with everyone leaving, then a few months later they were top of the heap.

Channels have good and bad spells, girls go through highs and lows in their performances. Channels get hit by offcom and tone it down, gradually pushing the boundries a bit further again as they feel safe to do so.

Elite are ticking over at present, they have good nights, but none of the 'great' moments of a few months back (I think mainly due to offcom's nonsense).

The night roster is sound, but maybe 2 girls shy. But the right girls need to be found.

Honestly with the likes of Caty, Sophia, Charlie, Ashley, and Delta making up the heart of the night roster, how can that be bad?

The day roster is much better, with some good new trialists, and top notch established girls. Don't think there is any need for change here.

^^^^top post give that man a cookie
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 17:24 by gazfc.)
15-11-2010 17:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(15-11-2010 17:16 )bcl Wrote:  This forum cracks me up, not many weeks ago Bang were 'on their last legs', now they are surging ahead. At the start of the year Elite were 'at deaths door' with everyone leaving, then a few months later they were top of the heap.

difference is young bcl bang worked a out of it and now are putting much improved shows on.

elite can do the same but they need a few additions to the night squad. and release a few as well.

the day shows are still great that much is obivous no change needed daytime wise.
15-11-2010 17:32
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 17:32 )chrislatimer Wrote:  difference is young bcl bang worked a out of it and now are putting much improved shows on.

elite can do the same but they need a few additions to the night squad. and release a few as well.

the day shows are still great that much is obivous no change needed daytime wise.

Thanks Chris I haven't been called young in ages, you have made my day!

I think roster changes are part of it def, offcom have a lot too answer for as well.

The wheel will turn and Elite will be ontop again I am sure, and then off the top, then ontop, you get my point.
15-11-2010 17:38
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i do get your point and am sure within 3 months ill be back saying elite is the best .

But this ofcom excuse i disagree with, you can still put on fresh and varied shows and not get nowhere near ofcom trouble.

I think some use the ofcom factor as a get out of jail card
15-11-2010 17:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 17:38 )bcl Wrote:  Thanks Chris I haven't been called young in ages, you have made my day!

I think roster changes are part of it def, offcom have a lot too answer for as well.

The wheel will turn and Elite will be ontop again I am sure, and then off the top, then ontop, you get my point.

Offcom is the main cause of it, becaue the women aren't as relaxed, knowing that a slip could cost them. Also, I do think the tamer shows could be improved upon. Dionne does tame shows, which is fine, but most of the time she doesn't really do much, which is why it would be nice to see her in the shower more, with the water bottle, oil, more funky outfits, getting up and jumping around a bit etc. The same can be said for Mica, when she's having a boring night. If they aren't going to get naked, then they could do something else to make it fun and interesting, instead of lying on their stomachs. That's why I like it when Caty, Charlie, and even Mica sometimes do flips and dance a bit and act goofy. It's great for a laugh, and entertaining as well. Now if the women aren't feeling well, then they shouldn't have to do anything, obviously. Elite succeeds as the best channel because of the women, and because they are creative and listen to the fans. Sometimes the channel falls into a bit of a lull, as most of the channels do, so it's good to try to think of new ways to make it interesting.

I still think a gameshow of sorts could be fun, or a themed night during the weekends.

I don't want any of the current women to go to the days shows, but I wouldn't mind having Kitty back, or even Lovato or Cara Steel. Having Becky and Rachel on has been terrific!
15-11-2010 17:51
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I agree with Chris, ofcom can't be used as an excuse all the time
15-11-2010 17:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

I agree you can put on a good show without inccuring the wrath, but not everyone here would probably say the same. The shows that push the limits of the guidelines seem to be the ones most raved about, so when channels keep inside the lines they find it harder to make those 'exceptional nights'.

The whole 2-4-1 (or lack of) situation, for example. Elite are only now gradually building back to a level they feel safe with.

I look at BS who have some exceptional girs (Georgie for example), but keep well within offcom guides. Had they had her and say Daryl doing what Danni and Lucy were the other night, the forum would have imploaded by now!
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 17:59 by bcl.)
15-11-2010 17:58