Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(16-11-2012 21:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  I see in the advertising banner that they are only advertising for girls to work on Sky and freesat, all mention of Playboy TV Chat appearing on freeview has been left out of the banner, i wonder why bladewave

It's probably because there is no freeview between the hours advertised, 11am til 4pm.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
17-11-2012 01:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(16-11-2012 20:32 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  With that 20 girl hiring session advertised above it looks like RLC will be dropping more girls or end up with one of the biggest rosters on the channels. It may be worth noting that it's a PlayboyTV casting session. Maybe they need more girls for a re-branding of the Latina channel?

it's not the first time RLC have done this, what they did last time was have the girls up to bristol for interviews, tests to see what they were like on the phones behind the scenes with the 3-4 who they thought had some potential getting 15-20 mins on TV to see how they do,
of all the girls they had down last time i think Mikaela was the only one to become a full time RLC girl

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-11-2012 02:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think some of the top video posters here should get an invite to the casting session Big Grin
17-11-2012 02:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't know about anyone else but i'm not keen on the new style more intrusive OSG's that they are now using on the Playboy TV Chat channel (902) , i preferred the ones they had before, this new style now takes up more overall screen space than the old ones did and they are now in a full non transparent block, the old ones weren't in a full block and didn't stretch right across the bottom of the screen from side to side like the new ones do, you could see part of the set or girl at the side of the OSG's before you can't now, the main phone number is now in a fixed non transparent block as well, with the old ones and the ones still being used on the RLC channels you can see the girl and set behind them, so less of the screen was taken up, you can't any longer.
The Playboy channel bottom of the screen OSG's they are using now are probably the largest and most obstructive of any channel, i just hope they don't start putting some extra ones down the sides as well . They are a step backward imo , i personally like the OSG'S some channels use when you can see the set and girl behind them and not when they are in a big non see through block like they are on 902 that take a large amount of screen space up .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 12:54 by mr mystery.)
17-11-2012 12:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Horrible new OSG on 902!

I watched a bit of Lucy last night, and found myself trying to peek over the graphic more than once, to no avail obviously.

Why did they have to change it?
18-11-2012 15:12
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Dont know how long that lasted but lucy z was on a handheld camera just now....albeit from the view it was it seemed as if the cam guy was sitting down Rolleyes

Just how unfit are the crew...and how much energy does it take to hold a camera and stand for an hour or so LOL

Still its a step in the right direction! Lets see if it becomes a regular thing on rlc.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2012 01:42 by anchorman.)
20-11-2012 01:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair though, I see this on the other channels as well, and as long as we get a decent mix of angles, I can't complain in this regard.

I think Lucy's night has been very good so far, and I love the use of two cameras! She's been on handheld for much of the night, and there have been other angles too!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2012 01:45 by mrmann.)
20-11-2012 01:44
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Yes it seems to be a proper session that wasn't as brief as i first thought! Good to see handheld cam on rlc...i always find it makes the girls look even better when the camera is up close and im sure others agree!
20-11-2012 02:06
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Just had a look at the upcoming 7 day schedule, and I noticed that Sexstation's Bonnie Lee is scheduled for next Monday night. Does anyone know if this is a permanent switch for her ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-11-2012 02:55
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

anyone see the camera get dropped last night whilst filming lucy ?, when the cameraman picked it up he pointed it towards the crew and there was a woman in a pink romper suit holding a drink, giving him orders , very odd moment
20-11-2012 07:33

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL