Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
the banner is up promoting jazmine and carmela on sunday, ayesha isnt on it as far as i can tell looks like jazz and isla from masti. overall i liked rlc going all halloween last night, thought cathy was great as cathula and olivia had a very good night debut

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-11-2012 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just disabled my add blocker so i can see the banner you talk about Rammy , it's definitely Ayesha on the banner not Isla , Ayesha's surname is Carmela, so i assume she is using her surname as her first name while on RLC , Ayesha is one of my favourites but both her and Jazz were reluctant to show their boobs in full when on Masti nights, they did show them but only briefly and i don't think they ever got fully topless, they used to keep their tops on and give a few boob flashes, if i remember correctly they got a bit of flack by some forum members for not getting completely topless, will they do the same sort of show on RLC , i will definitely be watching that's for sure to find out .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 13:44 by mr mystery.)
01-11-2012 13:10
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Interesting about Ayesha and Jazz, I wondered where Smiler had gone Tongue

How many years is it since the Cathula films anyway?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-11-2012 15:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

cathula was 2001 and cathula 2 was 2004 doddle

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-11-2012 17:55
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

So what's happened to the Red Light Latino shows ?, every time i checked the channel last night it was showing the same feed as one of the UK RLC channels , it's the same today , unless i keep missing the Latino girls the channel has been showing the RLC/Playboy UK girls all day, is it a technical fault or has the channel been axed ? , i quite like it myself .

I know this is a bit premature as nothing has been said if the channel has finished or if it is technical probs, but if it has finished i would like to see RLC use this channel to maybe set up a RLC Euro channel, i would love to see a UK based channel broadcast a show from a European country using some sexy European girls, it would probably be easier than transmitting from Columbia as well , Eurotic TV is supposedly leaving the Sky platform this month, So for fans of Sexy Euro girls (me) we will have no Euro girls to watch and call on tv . So if Latino has finished then maybe a RLC Euro show could be a option ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 20:35 by mr mystery.)
02-11-2012 20:34
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

I see there's another banner up now, for Linsey Dawn and Cathy 2-4-1. I rate that a good combination!
03-11-2012 20:01
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Lets hope tonight's 241 will have plenty of interactionImportant I can't stand 2 woman just on the phones looking at each other.
03-11-2012 20:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like the 2-4-1 has been canceled, or maybe put off until later. The last 2-4-1 with Jenna never happened, so maybe it's just a ploy to watch and phone in, in hope that it will happen.
04-11-2012 01:55
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2012 01:55 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like the 2-4-1 has been canceled, or maybe put off until later. The last 2-4-1 with Jenna never happened, so maybe it's just a ploy to watch and phone in, in hope that it will happen.

I was going to say what happened to the 241 last night? I guess you're right mate, maybe they cancelled it at the last minute? Who knows! Lets hope tonight's 241 will take place and I hope we get some good interactionImportant That's what a 241 is all about after all!!
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 15:59 by continental19.)
04-11-2012 15:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2012 15:58 )continental19 Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 01:55 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like the 2-4-1 has been canceled, or maybe put off until later. The last 2-4-1 with Jenna never happened, so maybe it's just a ploy to watch and phone in, in hope that it will happen.

I was going to say what happened to the 241 last night? I guess you're right mate, maybe they cancelled it at the last minute? Who knows! Lets hope tonight's 241 will take place and I hope we get some good interactionImportant That's what a 241 is all about after all!!

Jazmine and Carmela??? Nah, I very much doubt a 2-4-1 will happen with them. If the Jenna/Lexi one never happened, and the one last night never happened, then I don't believe for a second this one will.

I think it's just a joke, to get people excited, but with no intention of a 2-4-1 actually happening. Not once did I hear LDM or Cathy tell us the 2-4-1 had been canceled, which seems suspicious to me, as if they knew it was never going to happen all along.

The only ones that seem to be a sure thing, are the Zarwood ones.

Don't get your hopes up.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 16:47 by mrmann.)
04-11-2012 16:42

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL