Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels
(14-01-2010 18:44 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  well i think we can safely say we have seen the last of Dionne on Elite. Shes been of our screens far to long for me hope am wrong. And she was perfect cute girl next door look and was always polite on the phone to me when i called in the show.

"Polite" wouldn't you have preferred her a bit dirtierTongue

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
14-01-2010 18:48
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(12-01-2010 22:16 )dev1984 Wrote:  someone should ring one of the girls and the the convo with..."so...wheres that Dionne bird gone then?" ha ha

You jest...It's probably a better way to find out than reading all the gossip and speculation on hereeek.I actually did that when I wanted to find out where Precious had gone to and asked Emily(while she was still a Bangbabe)Emily did confirm that the Precious one was highly unlikely to return although she couldn't reveal the exact reason.(Most probably a stalker)

14-01-2010 18:51
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

see there we go then so anyone willing to waste their phone bill on this service is more than welcome i only rang once purely for on convo with Dionne lol

not ringing if its not Dionne ha ha

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
14-01-2010 20:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

it seems likely that she has indeed left bangbabes, and this particular line of work as a whole otherwise she'd be on another channel probably. she must've got fed up with what you'd assume is a pretty boring job. i mean how many times can you try and sound sexy to incoherent or slurring drunks knocking one out ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-01-2010 20:47
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2010 20:47 )Freebird Wrote:  it seems likely that she has indeed left bangbabes, and this particular line of work as a whole otherwise she'd be on another channel probably. she must've got fed up with what you'd assume is a pretty boring job. i mean how many times can you try and sound sexy to incoherent or slurring drunks knocking one out ?

Yeah she left Bangbabes, a while ago. Big Grin
14-01-2010 20:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

my bad. clearly i meant elite. (slapped wrist)

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-01-2010 20:57
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

hers and danica's blatant dislike for each other may have had something to do with it (whenever they had a changeover they'd always trade a few barbed remarks on the mic) or perhaps she is just on holiday? Smile
14-01-2010 21:28
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Am not being Funny but if she had left i think Elite would have removed her from most of there onscreen graphics which they haven't an she appears the most outta the girls on the on screen graphics. So am Guess Holiday,Boob Job or family emergency or somthing.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2010 00:05 by Wazo.)
15-01-2010 00:01
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(15-01-2010 00:01 )Wazo Wrote:  Am not being Funny but if she had left i think Elite would have removed her from most of there onscreen graphics which they haven't an she appears the most outta the girls on the on screen graphics. So am Guess Holiday,Boob Job or family emergency or somthing.

These channels don't update that fast mate.Bangbabes for one have had onscreen graphics for girls that are long gone.Their website still features girls that are elsewhere.For one the companies concerned can generate revenue as in almost all cases they will own the photos concerned.

15-01-2010 00:22
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(15-01-2010 00:22 )speedybert Wrote:  
(15-01-2010 00:01 )Wazo Wrote:  Am not being Funny but if she had left i think Elite would have removed her from most of there onscreen graphics which they haven't an she appears the most outta the girls on the on screen graphics. So am Guess Holiday,Boob Job or family emergency or somthing.

These channels don't update that fast mate.Bangbabes for one have had onscreen graphics for girls that are long gone.Their website still features girls that are elsewhere.For one the companies concerned can generate revenue as in almost all cases they will own the photos concerned.

True Bert, But Elite to there Credit is the only babe channel that does update there website graphics etc if a girl leaves joins etc a day or so later.
15-01-2010 00:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV