babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels

shankey! Online
Posting Machine

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
not impressed with tonights shows up to yet,no one in second gear and its 11.40 ;(
11-03-2012 00:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Absolute garbage.

Literally nobody worth watching.
11-03-2012 00:45
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Not usually one to visit this thread but I am a bit disappointed with tonights fare. It all seems rather uninspiring and flat. All a bit same old, same old feel to the shows tonight. A distinct run out of ideas and going through the motions feel about it all which for a Saturday night is rather deflating Sad

25-03-2012 01:12
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

not just tonight last few weeks have been dire as far as im concerned all we have seen is rique dayshows but transmitted at night which leads me to wonder if the majority of the shows are pre recorded in the daytime

im always open to positive change
25-03-2012 01:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2012 01:12 )snookered147 Wrote:  Not usually one to visit this thread but I am a bit disappointed with tonights fare. It all seems rather uninspiring and flat. All a bit same old, same old feel to the shows tonight. A distinct run out of ideas and going through the motions feel about it all which for a Saturday night is rather deflating Sad

Alcohol might be influencing my comment, but I'd blame Ofcom. They still find vaginas to be scary and offensive, when they are natural body parts that should not be discriminated against. Ofcom has this weird allusion that a normal body part is going to harm someone, when they should be more concerned with violent acts instead. What's more harmful to a child who might be up at this hour (most will be asleep) and watching the adult channels, a vagina, or someone being beaten and abused? Pretty easy answer.
25-03-2012 01:31
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I wouldn't say a shite night rather a shite week in general. I would say a shite month but there has been the odd and I do mean odd show in the last month that does stand out but they are far and few between nowadays.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
25-03-2012 01:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-03-2012 01:31 )mrmann Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 01:12 )snookered147 Wrote:  Not usually one to visit this thread but I am a bit disappointed with tonights fare. It all seems rather uninspiring and flat. All a bit same old, same old feel to the shows tonight. A distinct run out of ideas and going through the motions feel about it all which for a Saturday night is rather deflating Sad

Alcohol might be influencing my comment, but I'd blame Ofcom. They still find vaginas to be scary and offensive, when they are natural body parts that should not be discriminated against. Ofcom has this weird allusion that a normal body part is going to harm someone, when they should be more concerned with violent acts instead. What's more harmful to a child who might be up at this hour (most will be asleep) and watching the adult channels, a vagina, or someone being beaten and abused? Pretty easy answer.

nah your spot on its ofcom, why the shows have been as they are, they can only go as far as the rules let them, but there are still good shows under these ridiculous rules, paige turnah's shows on elite for example, wouldnt call the shows dire either, playing safe would be my description and rather channels play safe and stay on the air than push it and go off air.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-03-2012 02:06
Charlemagne Offline

There was only two decent shows last night....
Elite and xxxxpanded.
The Red Light babes have a very selective fanbase... but not for me. And the other shows are just terrible..
01-05-2012 07:31
UntouchableG Offline
Junior Poster

in the past few months the only night show i can watch or record is elite tv... 4 channels and theres usually 1 babe worth watching, the other channels are just so boring and bland, and i cant stand the constant advertising on babestation.
01-05-2012 17:31
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

So glad I'm not missing much. Much enjoying the snooker instead - very enjoyable Wink

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 18:02 by Snooks.)
01-05-2012 18:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV