babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(28-12-2009 15:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  I did not watch much of the BS shows last night as "AMANDA" was on Bangbabes , but when "AMANDA" was on her breaks i had a quick flick through the BS shows, MICHELLE MOIST was on Partyland at around 12.30 and was naked , she was also on BS EXTRA on the phone and was naked , not sure what time this was but i think it was 1.45 am

Hi there;I was thinking that MICHELLE (or anyone!) naked on Partyland was a bit risque! but then realised it was pre_Freeview! I expect she appeared on BS1 naked as well;she didnt appear on BS2 Freeview at all! I think as CAMILLA wasnt on last night I should have recorded BS1 and not BS2! Tonight depending on the sets I might try BS1 if CAMILLA and/or Reede arent on. I know LOUISE PORTER should be on;another of my busty friends! Anyway thanks for that information;at least I know that she was on last night.Do we know who didnt come in last night or were ten girls on the schedule originally? if that was the case then I'm not surprised that I only saw four girls;although Dionne for 1 hour 30 minutes was a bit long! Anyway I will see whos on tonight and decide whether to stay with BS2 or try BS1;depending on the sets. I'm hoping to see STEVIE (definitely BS1),KELLY(must be time for her again),LOUISE PORTER(Shes definitely on),Karina Currie and JESSICA.I doubt that JASMINE will be on(S..t) as shes been on daytime again. CHARLIE would be good to see again and MORGAN!!!!!!!!!........Of course if LORI is on she will be naked whatever channel she appears on;I really love that girl! So different to only a few months ago......................Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 16:10 by Big Boobies.)
28-12-2009 15:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jacko00 Offline
Junior Poster

You dont like Dionne being on that long?!? Despite being the sexiest women on the channels, Dionne is never on babestation these days.
28-12-2009 20:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2009 20:02 )Jacko00 Wrote:  
(28-12-2009 15:43 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(28-12-2009 15:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  I did not watch much of the BS shows last night as "AMANDA" was on Bangbabes , but when "AMANDA" was on her breaks i had a quick flick through the BS shows, MICHELLE MOIST was on Partyland at around 12.30 and was naked , she was also on BS EXTRA on the phone and was naked , not sure what time this was but i think it was 1.45 am

Hi there;I was thinking that MICHELLE (or anyone!) naked on Partyland was a bit risque! but then realised it was pre_Freeview! I expect she appeared on BS1 naked as well;she didnt appear on BS2 Freeview at all! I think as CAMILLA wasnt on last night I should have recorded BS1 and not BS2! Tonight depending on the sets I might try BS1 if CAMILLA and/or Reede arent on. I know LOUISE PORTER should be on;another of my busty friends! Anyway thanks for that information;at least I know that she was on last night.Do we know who didnt come in last night or were ten girls on the schedule originally? if that was the case then I'm not surprised that I only saw four girls;although Dionne for 1 hour 30 minutes was a bit long! Anyway I will see whos on tonight and decide whether to stay with BS2 or try BS1;depending on the sets. I'm hoping to see STEVIE (definitely BS1),KELLY(must be time for her again),LOUISE PORTER(Shes definitely on),Karina Currie and JESSICA.I doubt that JASMINE will be on(S..t) as shes been on daytime again. CHARLIE would be good to see again and MORGAN!!!!!!!!!........Of course if LORI is on she will be naked whatever channel she appears on;I really love that girl! So different to only a few months ago......................Bye for now;see you all later.

You dont like Dionne being on that long?!? Despite being the sexiest women on the channels, Dionne is never on babestation these days.

Sorry if I've upset you but I guess we all have our favourite girls and preferences;wouldnt life be boring otherwise! I just feel that if Dionne had been on for a shorter time I might have seen another girl(like MICHELLE or more of ROSIE LEE!);Dionne was actually on BS2 twice last night so we were not exactly starved of her!
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 20:35 by Big Boobies.)
28-12-2009 20:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-12-2009 10:03 )Big Boobies Wrote:  consequently there was no nakedness at all.

I'm fairly sure Jada went nude briefly on BS2. Edit: Wrong, it was BS1!

(27-12-2009 19:07 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Paige did a long stint reading texts on BSxtra with Jada before they did a 20 min 2-4-1 on BS1. Fifteen minutes later Paige appeared on Bs2 and did an 81 minutes section up till midnight when Lori made her first appearance. Paige spent the rest of the night on Partyland (I presume).

So this is another way Freeviewers are still getting shafted. Come Freeview time, Paige is shunted onto Partyland where the 2-4-1s wouldn't raise an eyebrow at a vicar's tea party.

Anyone got any pre-Freeview 2-4-1 videos? A few months back they were being posted all the time but it doesn't seem to happen now.

Last night's girl/girl sessions were a bit puzzling. Lolly and Rosie put in two good efforts (BS1 & 2) with Lolly giving Rosie's boobs a lot of licking/sucking attention. The camera didn't shy away from any of this, so there was obviously nothing there to upset the producers. But Jada's appearances, first with Megan then with Lolly baffled me. Every time her tongue came out she was back on the air-licking lark - she doesn't seem to know she's now allowed to actually make contact. At one point she had her mouth open over Megan's nipple, which Megan was pushing forward enthusiastically, but was strangely unwilling to close her lips over it. Then Lolly caught the air-licking bug during her final session with Jada on BS1. Very odd.

The Alex/Ella 2-4-1 on PL was, naturally, a complete non-event.

Edited for typos.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 22:12 by vila.)
28-12-2009 21:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2009 21:42 )vila Wrote:  
(28-12-2009 10:03 )Big Boobies Wrote:  consequently there was no nakedness at all.

I'm fairly sure Jada went nude briefly on BS2.

(27-12-2009 19:07 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Paige did a long stint reading texts on BSxtra with Jada before they did a 20 min 2-4-1 on BS1. Fifteen minutes later Paige appeared on Bs2 and did an 81 minutes section up till midnight when Lori made her first appearance. Paige spent the rest of the night on Partyland (I presume).

So this is another way Freeviewers are still getting shafted. Come Freeview time, Paige is shunted onto Partyland where the 2-4-1s wouldn't raise an eyebrow at a vicar's tea party.

Anyone got any pre-Freeview 2-4-1 videos? A few months back they were being posted all the time but it doesn't seem to happen now.

Last night's girl/girl sessions were a bit puzzling. Lolly and Rosie put in two good efforts (BS1 & 2) with Lolly giving Rosie's boobs a lot of licking/sucking attention. The camera didn't shy away from any of this, so there was obviously nothing there to upset the producers. But Jada's appearances, first with Megan then with Lolly baffled me. Every time her tongue came out she was back on the air-licking lark - she doesn't seem to know she's now allowed to actually make contact. At one point she had her mouth open over Megan's nipple, which Megan was pushing forward enthusiastically, but was strangely unwilling to close her lips over it. Then Lolly caught the air-licking bug during her final session with Jada on BS2. Very odd.

The Alex/Ella 2-4-1 on PL was, naturally, a complete non-event.

I didnt miss much re the other 2-4-1s then (partiicularly Partyland!). I dont remember Jada going naked on BS2(in fact she didnt appear at all on the Freeview show;I was very disappointed as I am sure she would have gone naked! She usually does whenever shes on).
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 22:06 by Big Boobies.)
28-12-2009 21:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-12-2009 21:59 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I didnt miss much re the other 2-4-1s then (partiicularly Partyland!). I dont remember Jada going naked on BS2(in fact she didnt appear at all on the Freeview show;I was very disappointed as I am sure she would have gone naked! She usually does whenever shes on).

Sorry, BigB, it was BS1 not BS2 where Jada went nude - I've edited my post accordingly. Don't get me wrong, the BS1 girl/girl sessions were OK, just inconsistent (Lolly/Rosie was excellent). Only the PL one was rubbish.
28-12-2009 22:16
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(28-12-2009 22:16 )vila Wrote:  (Lolly/Rosie was excellent).

Very true. I loved it when Lolly had a good suck on Rosie’s tit (I think Rosie was a bit taken by surprise). I was kind of hoping for Rosie to return the favour, but no such luck Tongue

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
28-12-2009 23:38
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. How did you get on last night? I am very disappointed again. I chose BS1 for a change hoping to see LOUISE PORTER,LORI,KELLY,CANDY and KARINA CURRIE.But there was no sound at all until 05.00 and LORI didnt show up until BSDaytime! I presume she was on BS2 all night naked? Did she appear on Partyland? And what happened to KELLy;was she on at all? LOUISE was on ;very nice she was as usual and Jada went naked and used a lot of cream as well !KANDI was on and went topless as is now normal for her! And Dionne ewas on twice and in two 2-4-1 sessions.KARINA was only on once on her own plus a 2-4-1 session with Dionne. So as there was no sound and I didnt see half of the girls I hoped to I have deleted my recording. It looks like I missed a good show on BS2 with Candy showing "everything";I bet LORI spent most of her sesions naked as well! Did KARINA show up on there and go naked? Anyway work now but I'll be recording BS2 tonight as CAMILLA is back on. Have a good day and I look forward to reading reports on "your" shows later on. Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2009 08:46 by Big Boobies.)
29-12-2009 08:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(29-12-2009 08:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi guys. How did you get on last night? I am very disappointed again. I chose BS1 for a change hoping to see LOUISE PORTER,LORI,KELLY,CANDY and KARINA CURRIE.But there was no sound at all until 05.00 and LORI didnt show up until BSDaytime!
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

I had no problem with the sound on BS1 or BS2.
I just watched about 40 minutes at midnight, flicking between BS1 with a 2-4-1 with Kandi and Dionne and BS2 with Candy. They said Candy would be getting naked for the first time on the show. She did not in what I saw, but she did later, according to pictures posted in her thread.
29-12-2009 11:43
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2009 11:43 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(29-12-2009 08:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi guys. How did you get on last night? I am very disappointed again. I chose BS1 for a change hoping to see LOUISE PORTER,LORI,KELLY,CANDY and KARINA CURRIE.But there was no sound at all until 05.00 and LORI didnt show up until BSDaytime!
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

I had no problem with the sound on BS1 or BS2.
I just watched about 40 minutes at midnight, flicking between BS1 with a 2-4-1 with Kandi and Dionne and BS2 with Candy. They said Candy would be getting naked for the first time on the show. She did not in what I saw, but she did later, according to pictures posted in her thread.

Hi there. Perhaps my llack of sound was my local region(Meridian). As regards Candy going naked;I think you'll find its the second time shes gone naked (both on BS2) which I've missed and both times shes showed us viewers more than she should have done!
29-12-2009 19:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV