Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Another unhappy girl. bladewave

[Image: image-062C_5E37ED35.jpg]

03-02-2020 10:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I'd be real tempted to tell Lola to go to BS but it's those currently 'running' S66 that need to go
03-02-2020 11:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

She has said only reason she stayed at BS for a couple of shifts was the travelling

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-02-2020 12:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-02-2020 12:05 )HannahsPet Wrote:  She has said only reason she stayed at BS for a couple of shifts was the travelling

But now she don't need to go straight back to London to go to university straight after the show, she could say at the studio now and do a couple of shows in a row, her personal life has changed so he must be more of an option now,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-02-2020 13:13
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

After last nights mess Lola is back today and she is looking happySmile

Don't think she will be moving shows any time soon. Lola generally seems very happy at S66 and like I said last night she does appear to be popular with the crew, last night was just a blip and hopefully that nonsense won't happen again.

Just for those who may not know, naughty calls are now allowed during daytime when calling using the web number, if anyone was interested in calling Lola for some naughty fun.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
03-02-2020 17:23
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

A annoyed Lola is not a happy sight she is such a happy babe and a great performer on set never puts on a bad show hoping you are feeling better Lola.

Kerravon said on here she would be better of on BS maybe she would but it's the travel issues for Lola she went to BS then to XP then back to S66 , myself and i can't believe i am saying this because i am the biggest hater of XP on this forum but she would be better of over there because it ain't like any of the babes can get naked now so what's the point really.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020 18:58 by Kingsmind.)
03-02-2020 18:56
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(03-02-2020 18:56 )Kingsmind Wrote:  A annoyed Lola is not a happy sight she is such a happy babe and a great performer on set never puts on a bad show hoping you are feeling better Lola.

Kerravon said on here she would be better of on BS maybe she would but it's the travel issues for Lola she went to BS then to XP then back to S66 , myself and i can't believe i am saying this because i am the biggest hater of XP on this forum but she would be better of over there because it ain't like any of the babes can get naked now so what's the point really.

The big issue with XP is that Lola has just restarted her Onlyfans and has big plans for it, I think she is fully committed to it this time whereas last time she didn't really go all in. So XP is off the table as they aren't allowing Onlyfans.

BS is still off the table as I don't see her doing all the travelling required, also despite last night's shambles Lola does seem very happy at S66 since her return in October 2018. Even now she happy and smiling as she so often is.

You are right KM, a happy Lola is an absolute joy to watch. Similar to Atlanta and Jess West they all look like they enjoy doing their shows and always try their best to perform, makes them the standouts among the channels in my view

03-02-2020 19:14
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'm not sure Lola would want to return to BS but you never know what the girls think these days.
(Snooks activate your pm's mate I have something to tell you)

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-02-2020 19:52
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She's like a chameleon, able to blend into her surroundings and become whatever she wants to be - daytime demure and pretty girl-next-door type, vivacious the sort of girl you lusted after at school but probably had no chance because the boys swarmed around her like bees around a honey(pot) and then on nights, different outfits or naked, body language changing to almost serpentine, writhing and twisting, making shapes and arching her back like a cobra ready to spring, or a cheetah ready to pounce - that smile is still there but the body is saying something else - look but don't touch, beware I am dangerous. Those legs in boots or shoes perfectly formed in length, lips pouting almost making you salivate to kiss them and the breasts that are truly awe-inspiring staring at you on screen, almost daring you to reach into your television to touch them. THAT is LOLA and that is why wherever she goes, whatever she does, she will always be unique. It's a bit like a wildlife film, watching the habits of an individual animal and how it changes to suit the mood. Smile

Sorry to wax lyrical I'm trying to match Snookered for sexual imagery Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-02-2020 21:43
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

^ Sorry GM, but nobody can match Snookered when it comes to eloquently describing Lola and her awesomeness Smile

03-02-2020 21:53