gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

alex3 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(04-03-2022 09:23 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Ashton is on the schedule for tonight, but she's tweeted that she's i'll and can't make it.
So they will have to find a last minute replacement to joint Michelle on the bed.
Hopefully, if they find anyone, it will be one of the girls less regularly on nights.

Personally my vote would be for Jen.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2022 16:37 by alex3.)
04-03-2022 16:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

(04-03-2022 16:37 )alex3 Wrote:  
(04-03-2022 09:23 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Ashton is on the schedule for tonight, but she's tweeted that she's i'll and can't make it.
So they will have to find a last minute replacement to joint Michelle on the bed.
Hopefully, if they find anyone, it will be one of the girls less regularly on nights.

Going by the schedule, it looks like it’s Kendall, which is a result in itself!
04-03-2022 16:49
alex3 Offline
Junior Poster

(04-03-2022 16:49 )Norman Beige Wrote:  
(04-03-2022 16:37 )alex3 Wrote:  

Going by the schedule, it looks like it’s Kendall, which is a result in itself!

A great result.
04-03-2022 22:04
alex3 Offline
Junior Poster

Looks like Roxie is filling in for Ashton.
06-03-2022 22:03
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

Nice surprise to see Roxie making her night show debut. I don't usually check but I didn't think it was scheduled, although she did tease a tweet which suggested a night show may have been in the pipeline.

Great start.

Tongue
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022 17:57 by AndyJames.)
07-03-2022 16:53
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

Does anyone else get that tingling feeling of anticipation on the days they know their favourite Xpanded girl will be appearing on the bed?

For me, if I'm having a crap day at work, just knowing that Maria Smith will be on my telly later that night to make me forget about all of life's troubles sets my heart racing. If I have the opportunity to tune in at 9pm, the excitement starts to build after 8 o'clock, wondering what fabulously sexy outfit she has chosen to wear to kick off the night's proceedings.

The expectation increases right up until that promotional video ends just after 9pm and the screen changes to reveal your favourite Xpanded girl sitting there in all her finery.

Right now, I'm already wondering what Maria will be wearing tonight. My imagination goes into overdrive, thinking will she break dressed in black, white, red or some other colour? Will she be in her lingerie or wearing a sexy uniform? Will she be wearing stockings, tights, shoes or boots? The possibilities are endless, but that's the really fun part, imagining how she will appear!! She rarely fails to disappoint me, which is one of the reasons she's my favourite girl on Xpanded. And of course, the anticipation begins again whenever she disappears for a break at around 11, 1am and 3am. Big Grin
17-03-2022 21:31
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(17-03-2022 21:31 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  Does anyone else get that tingling feeling of anticipation on the days they know their favourite Xpanded girl will be appearing on the bed?

For me, if I'm having a crap day at work, just knowing that Maria Smith will be on my telly later that night to make me forget about all of life's troubles sets my heart racing. If I have the opportunity to tune in at 9pm, the excitement starts to build after 8 o'clock, wondering what fabulously sexy outfit she has chosen to wear to kick off the night's proceedings.

The expectation increases right up until that promotional video ends just after 9pm and the screen changes to reveal your favourite Xpanded girl sitting there in all her finery.

Right now, I'm already wondering what Maria will be wearing tonight. My imagination goes into overdrive, thinking will she break dressed in black, white, red or some other colour? Will she be in her lingerie or wearing a sexy uniform? Will she be wearing stockings, tights, shoes or boots? The possibilities are endless, but that's the really fun part, imagining how she will appear!! She rarely fails to disappoint me, which is one of the reasons she's my favourite girl on Xpanded. And of course, the anticipation begins again whenever she disappears for a break at around 11, 1am and 3am. Big Grin

Very much so. Honey Scott is far and away my favourite babeshow babe and has been for a considerable length of time, I especially look forward to when she appears with Maria, as she will be doing tonight (and again on Saturday) as for some reason Maria seems to have the effect of making Honey raise her game even more than she does when appearing with other babes.
17-03-2022 21:40
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

Another great show by Team Thicc last night. Big Grin
21-03-2022 14:13
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(21-03-2022 14:13 )Norman Beige Wrote:  Another great show by Team Thicc last night. Big Grin

Agreed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-03-2022 15:46
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

I know I’ve said this before but Hazel Bond just gets better with age Tongue
21-03-2022 18:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles