Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Piss up?
Brewery?

RolleyesbladewaveRolleyes

03-02-2020 01:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Is it at all possible that Lola may feel that she would not be able to make the money she would want because Fernanda was reschduled to this evening at short notice or is that just coincidence?
03-02-2020 01:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hope Lola’s ok, quite right to be annoyed at s66 tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020 01:28 by Rammyrascal.)
03-02-2020 01:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-02-2020 01:14 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(03-02-2020 01:11 )derekdas Wrote:  Getting touchy on Studio 66 on the chat now, they keep temporally banning members, me included. Always seem's to be on Sunday this happens.

Probably don't want people openly questioning or criticising their operation and production standards, short sighted and a tactical mistake as legitimate, constructive criticism is necessary for any business to improve it's standards, especially where there is a heavy customer service element.

Fully agree, s66 can’t afford to piss off the people who give them their income. These people will go “why should I carry on giving s66 my money, when they’re treating me/us” like this”

Plus if this carries on with Lola’s shows in future, she may leave s66 & go to another show

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-02-2020 01:32
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(03-02-2020 01:20 )Chrisst Wrote:  Is it at all possible that Lola may feel that she would not be able to make the money she would want because Fernanda was reschduled to this evening at short notice or is that just coincidence?

Think that is just a coincidence, I believe Lola has done a show the same night as Fern before with no issues, also Lola has done many shows over the years the same night as other big hitters on the phone, Lucy Z, Clare, Ella Jolie etc.

According to a member in the chat box Lola showed up thinking she was doing a normal show on tv, but they told her she was doing a backstage show (most likely without consulting with her first), don't know if that's the whole thing or just a part of it, but I imagine control over the type of show one chooses to do should be absolute in this industry, to avoid anyone doing something they are not entirely comfortable with.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
03-02-2020 01:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Several people on the chat were asked by studio gallery what tip goal they wanted Lola to perform, me and snooks included. They came back saying she didn't like any of the suggestions. When you were looking at her on the stream she looked glum and also the cameraman kept moving the camera around crazy for a while too, as if he was angry with her.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020 01:47 by derekdas.)
03-02-2020 01:46
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

My recollection of previous occasions when Fernanda was scheduled on the same night, is that Lola was definitely given second-class status - often having to double up with another girl, until Fernanda had finished (and who often overran her time).
The events of tonight seem to follow the same track!
Considering that Lola is so highly rated by the fans - this is insulting to say the least!!
03-02-2020 01:46
ooupa Offline
Junior Poster

(03-02-2020 01:38 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(03-02-2020 01:20 )Chrisst Wrote:  Is it at all possible that Lola may feel that she would not be able to make the money she would want because Fernanda was reschduled to this evening at short notice or is that just coincidence?

Think that is just a coincidence, I believe Lola has done a show the same night as Fern before with no issues, also Lola has done many shows over the years the same night as other big hitters on the phone, Lucy Z, Clare, Ella Jolie etc.

According to a member in the chat box Lola showed up thinking she was doing a normal show on tv, but they told her she was doing a backstage show (most likely without consulting with her first), don't know if that's the whole thing or just a part of it, but I imagine control over the type of show one chooses to do should be absolute in this industry, to avoid anyone doing something they are not entirely comfortable with.

I didn't see the chat box comment but I imagine it would have something to do with it, though it may have been How she was informed more than the change of show type. It was evident from the start that Lola was not happy and as Clara Jasmine was down to be on until 3 but has also disappeared she may not have been the only one annoyed with the idiots behind the scenes.
03-02-2020 01:57
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(03-02-2020 01:57 )ooupa Wrote:  
(03-02-2020 01:38 )Stemmw Wrote:  

I didn't see the chat box comment but I imagine it would have something to do with it, though it may have been How she was informed more than the change of show type. It was evident from the start that Lola was not happy and as Clara Jasmine was down to be on until 3 but has also disappeared she may not have been the only one annoyed with the idiots behind the scenes.

Clara was streaming from home so don't think there was any issue there.

One of the chatters said Lola wasn't happy with the production tonight, so yeah it was probably more the last minute nature and the crew or whoever not having a clue what's going on. They seemed to have issues with the tech too, no stream up for ages and Lola switched sets after about 15 minutes too, seemed like they were all at sea and didn't know what to do regards to Lola's show. Said it already but total shambles bladewave

Lola deserves better (as do all their performers), she is one of their veterans, been there for a total of 4 years with her two separate stints and is incredibly popular and very likable, not only with callers/viewers but also with the crew, you can see it when she is interacting with the off camera people, laughing and joking, just all around good vibes.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
03-02-2020 02:12
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I think it might be just Sunday staff who haven't got a clue how it should roll out. And have a quick fuse if questioned.
03-02-2020 02:33