Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(21-09-2012 23:23 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  ^^^^^

...And so in comes the "she's not naked though" arguement.

Isn't there anything else you'd like to see besides girls getting naked? RolleyesRolleyes

There's a lot more to a show than a girl getting naked trying to hide her fanny.

Make up your mind man!

A page back your saying rlc (except rochelle Heart ) is basically a pile of shit,but now your liking kandi's shows aswell Rolleyes
(21-09-2012 21:19 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  As soon as you see the girl on screen you know what kind of show you're going to get. Its boring and predictable.

I take it when you say this its nothing to do with kandi....cos she's so off the wall exciting is it?

Naked sets are not everything but a naked session once a year wouldnt go a miss Important
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2012 01:26 by anchorman.)
21-09-2012 23:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-09-2012 20:38 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  Boring shows.

They just basically don't do anything to try mix it up. Same shit, different night. Where's the baby oil gone? Where's the naked shows?

And a 2-4-1 with Ree Petra (pretty girl right enough) and Candy Charms (eh, yeh) is not going to tempt me to watch.

Sorry, but for me Elite is miles ahead of RLC at the minute.

Yes same here , i was wondering were the baby oil had gone , the naked shows you ask about do happen but not as often as they used to or as often as some other channels do them .

Talking about Elite/STD 66 i see they are using the bath tub set tonight , Lilly Roma was in the bath covered in bubbles at just after 10pm Smile ,i wouldn't mind RLC bringing their bath room/bath tub set out of moth balls myself , i don't think they have used it for a while , Kandi Kay and some of other girls have said they will get naked in the bath again sometime Big Grin .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-09-2012 00:52
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

^^^That bit you have highlighted is a great point from mr seven Big Grin

Contradiction anyone? laugh

Lynsey is putting on a good show tonight and she's not even naked....funny enough LOL
22-09-2012 01:12
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(21-09-2012 23:53 )babefinder Wrote:  Make up your mind man!

A page back your saying rlc (except rochelle Heart ) is basically a pile of shit,but now your liking kandi's shows aswell Rolleyes
(21-09-2012 21:19 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  As soon as you see the girl on screen you know what kind of show you're going to get. Its boring and predictable.

I take it when you say this its nothing to do with kandi....cos she's so off the wall exciting is it?

Naked sets are not everything but a naked session once a year wouldnt go a miss Important

I'm not getting into a conversation slagging the babes off. I'm not a massive fan of Kandi's shows so I don't know where you're getting that idea.

My point about the girls putting on boring shows is not an insult to the girl. Its the fact that IMO the girls are being underused due to unimaginative producers. There's no waw factor. I see the girl, I see the set, I see the general tone of how her entire shift will go. Until RLC can change that then I'll continue to moan about the fact that its BORING.
22-09-2012 01:45
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Red is still the best channel
22-09-2012 18:35
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(22-09-2012 18:35 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Red is still the best channel

In what way?

I think RLC have some cracking birds, but I think their producers are underperforming due to lack of creaivity.
22-09-2012 19:02
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

In the way of sets and roster of ladies. All the channels are sufferening from ofcom but the good sets keep red ahead at the moment imo.
22-09-2012 19:07
Charlemagne Offline

What's happened to Red Light recruitment. Sad
The top priority seems to be at least 'DD' boobs, no matter what they look like or how old they are.

It's a shame that they don't have a mix of girls which include some natural beauties in their rota.
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2012 08:16 by Charlemagne.)
24-09-2012 07:37
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

Shows are getting tamer and dare I say it boring.....no risks, same old sets and costumes.
24-09-2012 07:43
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(24-09-2012 07:37 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What's happened to Red Light recruitment. Sad
The top priority seems to be at least 'DD' boobs, no matter what they look like or how old they are.

It's a shame that they don't have a mix of girls which include some natural beauties in their rota.

The funny thing is, these girls get signed then get ALL the shifts.

How many times have I had to flick past Candy Charms in recent weeks? Seems like she's been on every night!

BO-RING!

If they ever have a night with Cathy Barry, Sarah Daniel, Babs and Candy Charms, I think I'll smash my skybox.
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2012 21:22 by K.HarperSe7en.)
24-09-2012 21:20

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL