RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
General chat and discussion
03-02-2022 22:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-02-2022 22:12 )Zai47 Wrote:  General chat and discussion

This is General Chat for nightshows. Not General Chat for Xpanded dayshows, that goes in the daytime section for Xpanded in the daytime General Chat thread

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-02-2022 23:17
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(03-02-2022 21:01 )mrmann Wrote:  Do the women who go nude at Babestation have to sit on their stomachs all the time? No, they don't, so then why can't the producers at Xpanded allow the women to go nude as well?????

Xpanded could be an incredible babe channel, but at the moment it's not very good.

Xpanded exels because virtually all of their performers perform to a high standard with a great verbal dexterity and versatility in their verbal interaction on the phone (maybe you wouldn't know that if you haven't actually ever called), and with their suggestive body positioning and great costume versatility. The 3rd factor obviously going for xpanded are the relative cheapness of the calls, as compared to BS & S66.

Re: nudity, I just don't think full nudity - which I grant you would be lovely on occassion - significantly adds any further element of enjoyment to the visual/interactive experience overall. Sexy lingerie and undergarments are greatly visually stimulating in any case (for eg. Maria Smith has an extraordinarily great selection of lingerie and tights/ body stockings, Honey Scott has outstanding costumes, as do Ashton Rae & Hazel Bond). Nothing more sexier than that visually speaking if you ask me. The babes getting topless is sufficient for me in terms of unconcealment of 'forbidden' hidden visual delights. 'Getting a flash of pussy' in a pervecam on BS and S66 just doesn't add anything to the erotic experience and almost deflates enjoyment because it's crude clinical revelation takes away from the eroticism somehow in some unexplainable way (don't kw abt XP's pervecam off tv, but could well be very revealing)

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2022 01:31 by crankshaft.)
04-02-2022 23:32
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

(04-02-2022 23:32 )crankshaft Wrote:  don't kw abt XP's pervecam off tv, but could well be very revealing

Has anyone here used Xpanded's Pervcam? For example, do Maria Smith or Honey Scott get any ruder on cam than they do on TV? Are the shows done from home or in another studio at Xpanded? Big Grin
06-02-2022 13:19
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2022 13:19 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(04-02-2022 23:32 )crankshaft Wrote:  don't kw abt XP's pervecam off tv, but could well be very revealing

Has anyone here used Xpanded's Pervcam? For example, do Maria Smith or Honey Scott get any ruder on cam than they do on TV? Are the shows done from home or in another studio at Xpanded? Big Grin

Majority of the time you'll see the perv cams on the shelves of the unit on the left hand side of your screen. I haven't seen them used recently by any babes though. Amanda Rendall was always using them and the camera would move away to the right to stop you seeing the action.
Although, the slut she was, she used to try and move over a bit to allow us to get glimpses. The studio did for a while have a desk to the right of the screens, with a laptop and perv cam. Usually the babe closest to the set up would get off the bed and perform at the desk.
08-02-2022 00:52
Charlemagne Offline

Last minute change for tonight. Vicki's in for either Honey or Lola. I hope the problem isn't down to Honey's dog. Sad

Also Abigale's in tomorrow morning as cover for Dakota.

08-02-2022 15:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^What's her dog done?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-02-2022 16:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

been Ill i think

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-02-2022 20:02
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Vicki is in for Lola, just checked the schedule.
08-02-2022 20:26
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

So Vicki and Honey?? Heart Happy days are here again!!CoolBig Grin Still can't get why XTV is not a recruiter like BS?? but sometimes, repeats are worth the cost!! Must also have lost a number off the roster too though
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2022 21:51 by hornball.)
08-02-2022 21:48

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles