gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Fernanda Heart, thanks for our usual amusing chat today, you do make me laugh!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin. Hope your carpets will clean up OK after your puppies numerous accidents eek eek

Look forward to the catsuit tomorrow, I will try and call you, hope my luck changes, and I get through Rolleyes Rolleyes

Heart Heart Heart Luv U lots Heart Heart Heart
21-08-2011 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

(21-08-2011 20:40 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  I'm glad I finally got the confidence to send to Fernanda in the studio the pictures of my weight loss and return to health over the last year.
Glad you liked all the before & after pics/texts Fernanda and thankyou for reading them out.

Guys I have had so much encouragement from Fernanda over the last year on the phone, willing me on and telling me over and over that:
Age is only a number (I tell that to everyone now).
To be proud of myself.
That we all have a naughty side.
But its OK to be shy.

I will never go back now to how I was. I am a lucky man and I will love Fernanda Ferrari forever and ever HeartHeartHeartHeart

Yes, ILUF, I agree with all that Fernanda Heart told you, she is SO MUCH MORE than just a very beautiful face with an amazing figure!! Fernanda, in my opinion, is a very lovely, classy lady.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2011 23:03 by Fernfan.)
21-08-2011 21:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

U just know the way she chats on the mic she oozes class friendly and sexiness
21-08-2011 22:26
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(31-07-2011 17:38 )overused123 Wrote:  WTF, sorry i have to ask, does anyone on here feel that they have a personal connection (friendship) with any of the girls/ladies they ring and speak to on the babechannels?

I have been a fan and have phoned Fernanda for about a year now Overused123. She is a lovely lady and like many fans its been an honour and a priviledge to build up a personal relationship with her on the phone.
I realise that this is her profession and this is how she gets paid, and I am happy to give something back to her by phoning her. But she has gone out of her way a number of times for me and I know other fans in the past wanting nothing in return and truly appreciates our support and 'friendship' if you like within the context of the show.

I'm sure I'm not alone, Lovely Vincent in Ireland, Top Man Ian in Aberdeen (on here), Funny and Nice Mark in Norfolk (thats not me by the way), Bristol Mark, Gentleman Alan from the south/west, Colin, John, Kevin (on here) and all the rest of her fans I'm sure would all agree we are richer for having Fernanda in our lives.

So to answer you question.....Yes I do, because she has made such a difference to my life, and I also give a Fcuk about her dogs!!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2011 05:21 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
22-08-2011 05:20
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Thank you sooo much for taking time to always leave me a msg here, it really makes me smile Wink I'm sorry I've been so busy and no time to reply but from tomorrow i'm taking a long time off tv so will have time enough to reply to everyone Wink So today is my last day before my holiday, will be off for a month so make sure you guys make the most Big Grin

Once again thank you for all the love and very soon my naughty website will be up, I know I let some of you already had a pick of new website page but soon all of you will be able to and i can't wait Mmmm

Miss FF

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
22-08-2011 08:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Fernanda we appreciate you visiting the forum and the praise you receive is justified. Your day or night shows are always worth watching and you are pure quality on the phone. Have a good holiday and come back fully charged for the autumn!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
22-08-2011 09:38
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi fernanda thanks for taking the time to reply to everyone your a great lady.
22-08-2011 10:16
Charlemagne Offline

Sizzle, Sizzle.
Fernanda is red hot again today.

Have a lovely holiday Fernanda. Heart
22-08-2011 10:27
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Fernanda - Daytime (Pad & Elite) Caps & vids
just a great big thanks to elite & all the gang Shy
we all know all your babes are hot
very sexy and beautiful,1 especially is you fernanda,
your toned tanned body in the best pair of Denim shorts ive ever seen and you look phwaorsome baby Surprised
i`m lovin it and i think your so sweet XXX
Love,TigerPETExXx ...................those TANtastic tanlines are sensational and your figure is so sexy Blush

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
22-08-2011 18:44
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Fernanda - Daytime (Pad & Elite) Caps & vids
SWEETImportant

22-08-2011 20:00

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles