Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
love Clare with the baggy grey shirt but wish shed ditch the g-sting, and again on naked show why on why clare, also whats happened to the oil shows on s66
12-02-2016 20:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I believe the very best of Clare Richards is in the past.
What I see now is a pale shadow of the electrifying, hypnotic and mind boggling visual spectacle of times gone by.
Since she made the rather public decision to walk away only to return soon after the feeling I have been left with is that it is all is not what it was.

The spark, the intensity and erotic power has ebbed away and everything seems a little half hearted in comparison.
This of course is all relative to what has gone before in her pomp. Watching Clare used to be not merely watching a show.
It felt like a sexual odyssey.
She turned her show into an experience.
Every look, every glance, every gentle adjustment of position and pose, every touch and caress of hand on body. Magical.
And then she would do those remarkable, slow stripteases to full nudity and put on some epic naked stints to make my jaw hit the floor eek. It felt like initially peering through a keyhole as she worked up the sexual tension to unbelievable levels.
It was then as if she would notice you peering through and waggle her finger towards herself to invite you in for a closer look. To this day Clare is the only babe I have ever seen that has generated this feeling for me.
Alas it was a while ago.

She may well have merely suffered through a stifled, unimaginative and negative approach of her channel riddled with the endless faults of which I and others have commented on so frequently over the last couple of years.

I still watch her but not with the same magical feeling anymore Sad. For all her breathtaking stints of the past Clare will always have a special place in my nightshow heart.
I pine for those epic Clare nights to return but even if they don't the special memories of the past will always leave me in awe of such an amazing lady Heart.

13-02-2016 14:17
LTL Offline
Junior Poster

When was she at her best in your opinion? I personally haven't been watching the babe channels much until recently so I wasn't aware of her until a month or two ago.
13-02-2016 14:30
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

All they have to do is get the right POV angles on her really and its a great show in my opinion such is her hotness. How bad is studio66 nightshows these days as well, don't think I can ever remember them bein as bad hopefully Clare doesn't go then they'd really be in the shit
13-02-2016 14:51
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

I can see what snookered is saying. Clare was a girl that could keep you absolutely captivated and mesmerised for a whole night, and you wouldn't dare even touch the mouse or remote in case you missed anything. Very few girls have that special quality, and clare had it more so then anyone. Either way she will always be one of my favourite girls. The feeling of form is temporary and class is permanent, and clare is a class act, always makes me tune in to see if something has changed. Maybe babestation should have got Clare as well as Kerrie to replace mica.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
13-02-2016 14:53
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(13-02-2016 14:30 )LTL Wrote:  When was she at her best in your opinion?

The back end of the year 2012 and most of the year 2013.

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2016 14:55 by Snooks.)
13-02-2016 14:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol i only caught 45mins to an hour. so i didnt need her to be on top form the whole night Wink
but that wasnt what i was getting at when i say its the best ive seen her.
i mean, as girl on the babeshows at the peak of her game. she looked captivating on screen, while talking utter filth on the phone.
and visually everything just sorta clicked, her posing and the guy choosing the angles reminded me of the high point of elite tv.

when she rolled about on the bed, got up Surprised and stood against the wall, then started teasing with her panties and shirt.Blush
she just looked mmmwhhhaaa!. Big Grin
laugh
yeah shes had great sets before, and will again.

but for me that couple of mins on that set, is probably the best i've ever seen her. Blush
Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2016 20:29 by HEX!T.)
14-02-2016 20:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Is the cameraman feeling her up like Afroman does? He's been avoiding showing her lower half now, even when her underwear is up, and she's all giggly and looking down and reacting. Wish he'd let her go nude and show the reflection in the mirror instead of being so nervous Sad

Is she showing more on perv cam???

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2016 01:08 by mrmann.)
16-02-2016 00:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from clare last night, always a pleasure to watch

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-02-2016 13:10
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster