babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Kylie whip em out thread

apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kylie whip em out thread
i actually ask kylie to ask about whats going on with the live stream! so she must have asked about it or they wouldn't of know about the black box! Glad that it's on but kylie looking bored coz nobody is ringing her Sad((( i hope she alright later on!
11-02-2009 18:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
s2y Away
Apprentice Poster

Hexit Wrote:@s2y... you realy are a pontificating fucking rectal worm... why dont you make yourself usfull and go pick on another girl in an argument that has nothing to do with u. emabrassing myself? where? how?

no pal this is embarassing:

you claim you respect women and we dont, was it not you who called summer? ugly? skanky? whore?... hypocrite! and yeah i dont use big words when simple 1s will do that way a crettin like yer self can understand it on a basic level, also that way i dont sound like an elitist dickhead with a superiority complex..

[Image: howboutanicecupofshutthdr7.jpg]

Big Grin Love how you make stuff up when you cant remember things...

OOppsss, who's got a damaged little ego now then ahahaha, your positivity rating's dont look so perfect now ive added my input...the pleasure was all mine...TongueTongueTongue ohhh you must really hate me...muah!!
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 19:07 by s2y.)
11-02-2009 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shatos Offline
Senior Poster

s2y Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:@s2y... you realy are a pontificating fucking rectal worm... why dont you make yourself usfull and go pick on another girl in an argument that has nothing to do with u. emabrassing myself? where? how?

no pal this is embarassing:

you claim you respect women and we dont, was it not you who called summer? ugly? skanky? whore?... hypocrite! and yeah i dont use big words when simple 1s will do that way a crettin like yer self can understand it on a basic level, also that way i dont sound like an elitist dickhead with a superiority complex..

[Image: howboutanicecupofshutthdr7.jpg]

Big Grin Love how you make stuff up when you cant remember things...

OOppsss, who's got a damaged little ego now then ahahaha, your positivity rating's dont look so perfect now ive added my input...the pleasure was all mine...TongueTongueTongue ohhh you must really hate me...muah!!

Why do you come to this forum? There's a good bunch of pervsWink here chatting about what we like. It's not somewhere just to go and piss people of because you can. I don't know where you picked up your beef with Hexit, and i don't really care, it's just fucking up this thread. Why don't you start a thread called something like 'Hexit is a tw@' (I don't think that Hexit, i think you're sound, just making a point) and let us talk about the real matter at hand, Kylie getting them out!
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 21:00 by shatos.)
11-02-2009 20:58
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

pls can somebody record these two hours with Kylie! could be interesting!
11-02-2009 22:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

shatos Wrote:Why do you come to this forum? There's a good bunch of pervsWink here chatting about what we like. It's not somewhere just to go and piss people of because you can. I don't know where you picked up your beef with Hexit, and i don't really care, it's just fucking up this thread. Why don't you start a thread called something like 'Hexit is a tw@' (I don't think that Hexit, i think you're sound, just making a point) and let us talk about the real matter at hand, Kylie getting them out!

yeah yer rite ive wasted enough bandwidth on the prat....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-02-2009 22:11
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

bra and panties now!!!!
11-02-2009 22:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

oh my lol....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-02-2009 22:14
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

i want somebody record this now!!!!
11-02-2009 22:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

whats realy sad is she was struggling for calls b4 9pm, now she wont be off the phone...

11-02-2009 22:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

no dude. you want sum1 to record this NOW!

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 22:17 by HEX!T.)
11-02-2009 22:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV