Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I hope when RLC has recruited more girls (just seen that Cathy is advertising for more girls and producers) that they can always have 1 more girl than the channels they have , at present they have 3 night time channels so ideally they need 4 girls on each night so that they have a girl to cover when the girls go on their breaks , unlike now when a girl goes on a break they just show the same feed on a couple of channel resulting in a loss of phone revenue , also now that they have started doing a txt message to show service the spare girl could also go round the different channels and read out the txt''s and give out info about what girls are presently on and when they are next on , a bit like the Cellcast presenters do but with less annoying interruptions and adverts .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-02-2011 16:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TwistedChaz Offline
Junior Poster

At least we are doing something right Smile
18-02-2011 18:26
mr mystery Away

(18-02-2011 18:26 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  At least we are doing something right Smile
I only said "a bit like Cellcast" , most of the stuff Cellcast do is far from right , anyway what is a Cellcast spin doctor doing checking out the RLC threads ? , not thinking about joining Cathy's fantastic RLC channels are you ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-02-2011 18:45
Bustycookie Offline
Queen of Nookie Busty Cookie!

(16-02-2011 12:54 )bigguy01 Wrote:  anyone for a nice cuppa?

Milk no sugar please im sweet enough Bounce

Busty Cookie Rides like a Jockey Sucks like a Dyson!

Follow me here:
http://bustycookie.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/bustycookie
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/51459
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?i...1041027865
18-02-2011 20:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(18-02-2011 20:17 )Bustycookie Wrote:  
(16-02-2011 12:54 )bigguy01 Wrote:  anyone for a nice cuppa?

Milk no sugar please im sweet enough Bounce

"cream" on your cookies?

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
18-02-2011 20:20
mr mystery Away

With Cathy/RLC still openly advertising for more girls i would like to suggest they try and get some girls that are willing to do the naked oily shows , with Lucy Summers for whatever reason not being on tonight as billed RLC will probably be the only babe channel that will not have naked girls on covering themselves in oil , you can almost guarantee their rivals BS , Elite , Sportxxx , CP will for most of the night (after 11pm) have lots of naked girls on every night of the week , these long established channels have realised that a naked girl covering herself in oil brings in the viewers and callers , they wouldn't do it otherwise , it's ok RLC are going for something a bit different with some of their girls wearing more clothes than other babe channels babes because there is obviously a market for that style of show as well , but for me and a lot of other viewers/callers we like our naked oily girls so when RLC don't have one on we turn over and watch rival channels that cater more for the naked fetish guy's like me thus resulting in loss of revenue for RLC . So i think in order for for RLC to grow and prosper that they need to recruit a few more girls willing to get naked . PS Jemma Jey starts in a few weeks time and she say's that she is hoping she will be allowed to get naked , so fingers crossed that what she does Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 00:42 by mr mystery.)
19-02-2011 00:41
hagman1989 Offline
Senior Poster

dionne and tori 241 , make it happen both babes are on now , make it happen redlightcentral make it happen
20-02-2011 23:06
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(20-02-2011 23:06 )hagman1989 Wrote:  dionne and tori 241 , make it happen both babes are on now , make it happen redlightcentral make it happen

I understand entirely why we all want our favourites to put on an act for us but whether the 36-year-old Dionne and the 22-year-old Tori (yes, she really is that young!) would feel comfortable with fondling each other is another matter!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 20-02-2011 23:38 by mr williams.)
20-02-2011 23:37
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone still mourning the loss of Bangbabes should feel better tonight as all the babes that I've seen on the Red Light Channels ex Bang. I know its been said here previously but its a point worth repeating - I, for one would like to see some new blood a bit more often, instead of just seeing ex Bang girls only.
23-02-2011 00:18
mr mystery Away

Red Light seriously need some different sets , the three piece suite sets they use are just to restrictive for the girls to do good energetic performances on , the girls on these sets are more inclined to do a lot of side ways on to camera positions , a good flat mattress style set makes it easier for the girls to lay flat on their backs and adopt some good open leg to camera position or lay face down with arse in the air , they can and still do these positions on the sofa's but not has often or as easy to get into , just been watching Toni on Ch 948 Cathy on 911 and Donna on 902 and for most of the time but not all the time 2 of the girls were lay on one side looking nice and smiling at the camera (Donna and Toni ) and the other one was sat bolt upright like she was at home watching tv with her hubby , if these girls were on some sort of comfortable flat surface set they would could and probably would be adopting some better and more explicit position like the other channels girls do . I have a moan about this channel mainly because most of my favorite girls work on it and i am starting to wish they were on other channels , the sets and the producers are just to restrictive when compared to all the other channels and i have seen all the girls when they worked on other channels put on better performance's , i just hope the shows improve soon because i don't like deserting my favorite girls to watch girls from other channels that i don't like so much but put on far better displays than the sets and producers allow on RLC , any way rant over off to watch Sport xxx , Elite , BS , CP and TVX were the girls are all oiled up and naked doing the hand thong on a bed lol .

23-02-2011 00:48

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL