babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation review thread.
Paige also did a phone only stint on BS EXTRA , i think it was the last section on freeview before it switches to BS1

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-12-2009 19:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(27-12-2009 19:14 )mr mystery Wrote:  Paige also did a phone only stint on BS EXTRA , i think it was the last section on freeview before it switches to BS1

She did finish the show on Partyland!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
27-12-2009 19:15
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2009 19:15 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(27-12-2009 19:14 )mr mystery Wrote:  Paige also did a phone only stint on BS EXTRA , i think it was the last section on freeview before it switches to BS1

She did finish the show on Partyland!!!

Hi there. I think its a shame that PAIGE is shunted off to Partyland or BSXtra instead of BS1 or BS2 so that a lot of her fans (including me!) could see her;I hate Partyland anyway.It seems shes only on BS1/BS2 very occasionally and usually pre-Freeview.NOT FAIR CELLCAST NOT FAIR!
27-12-2009 20:15
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I think Paige is on BS1/2 but only when the show starts and thus is only seen by Sky viewers, I might be wrong but I think she did this last night.
27-12-2009 20:24
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

dont get why you say she is shunted off to partyland and bsextra at the end of the day its just a channel number and a set and a camera and cameraman.i for one is glad to know when paige is on i will see her on Pland. to be honest u see more than an hour of camilla or reede or lori naked and it does get boring I would rather have diffrent outfits but thats just my idea of fun seeing a beautiful girl in sexy underwear who u can phone and get off with (which i have many a time )
27-12-2009 20:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2009 20:24 )matt38 Wrote:  I think Paige is on BS1/2 but only when the show starts and thus is only seen by Sky viewers, I might be wrong but I think she did this last night.

yeah bs1 for a 2-4-1 with jada and then bs2 for a long stint before lori started freeview at 12
27-12-2009 20:28
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2009 20:28 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(27-12-2009 20:24 )matt38 Wrote:  I think Paige is on BS1/2 but only when the show starts and thus is only seen by Sky viewers, I might be wrong but I think she did this last night.

yeah bs1 for a 2-4-1 with jada and then bs2 for a long stint before lori started freeview at 12

Yes but on a few occasions when I've actually recorded Partyland to see her shes only done one (short!) section and presumably spent the rest of the (Freeview) evening on BSXtra.Thats what (I guess) really upsets us Freeview only people who have to record a show because of work the next day!
27-12-2009 20:33
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(27-12-2009 20:33 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(27-12-2009 20:28 )HannahsPet Wrote:  

Yes but on a few occasions when I've actually recorded Partyland to see her shes only done one (short!) section and presumably spent the rest of the (Freeview) evening on BSXtra.Thats what (I guess) really upsets us Freeview only people who have to record a show because of work the next day!

Yeah she usually only does one maybe two sections on P/Land after 0100 but on Sat/Sun she did three including one at the end!! If she is always on P/land she is easier to record but I wish she wouldn't do BSxtra phones because I will NEVER record this because it is CRAP!!!

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
28-12-2009 07:56
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did we get on last night then? I recorded BS2 hoping to see ROSIE LEE and MICHELLE MOIST.Jada would have been a bonus! I was expecting (hoping!) that MICHELLE and Jada would "go naked" as they often have! So the show started with Ella for less than 1 minute! before Dionne took over for 1 hour and 34 minutes! then Megan was on for about 25 minutes (only) followed by Lolly for 1 hour 10 minuters;she still seems very restrained at the moment. Then she did a 20-4-1 with ROSIE before ROSIE was on solo for 34 minutes (not long enough!). Then Dani was on for 1 hour 10 minutes (too long!) before Dionne (again!) closed the show.Then Megan was on BSDaytime wearing (possibly) the smallest bikini top that she could get away with on daytime! So not a bad show but I am anoyed that I didnt see MICHELLE MOIST (was she actually on last night?) and Jada;consequently there was no nakedness at all. I presume there was on BS1? At least(hopefully) I didnt miss PAIGE! As I have better recent (and longer!) footage of ROSIE and because Dionne was on so long I have already deleted my recording.I look forward to reading your reports later on to see what I missed on BS1(and Partyland?). See you all later.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 10:06 by Big Boobies.)
28-12-2009 10:03
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

w
(28-12-2009 10:03 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did we get on last night then? I recorded BS2 hoping to see ROSIE LEE and MICHELLE MOIST.Jada would have been a bonus! I was expecting (hoping!) that MICHELLE and Jada would "go naked" as they often have! So the show started with Ella for less than 1 minute! before Dionne took over for 1 hour and 34 minutes! then Megan was on for about 25 minutes (only) followed by Lolly for 1 hour 10 minuters;she still seems very restrained at the moment. Then she did a 20-4-1 with ROSIE before ROSIE was on solo for 34 minutes (not long enough!). Then Dani was on for 1 hour 10 minutes (too long!) before Dionne (again!) closed the show.Then Megan was on BSDaytime wearing (possibly) the smallest bikini top that she could get away with on daytime! So not a bad show but I am anoyed that I didnt see MICHELLE MOIST (was she actually on last night?) and Jada;consequently there was no nakedness at all. I presume there was on BS1? At least(hopefully) I didnt miss PAIGE! As I have better recent (and longer!) footage of ROSIE and because Dionne was on so long I have already deleted my recording.I look forward to reading your reports later on to see what I missed on BS1(and Partyland?). See you all later.Bye for now.

I did not watch much of the BS shows last night as "AMANDA" was on Bangbabes , but when "AMANDA" was on her breaks i had a quick flick through the BS shows, MICHELLE MOIST was on Partyland at around 12.30 and was naked , she was also on BS EXTRA on the phone and was naked , not sure what time this was but i think it was 1.45 am

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-12-2009 15:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV