Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
they have never allowed them since the launch

think it was to protect them from ofcom Tongue Tongue

they have been on air about 10 years now so they must be doing something right i dont think they have ever been in trouble with them

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2021 08:10 by HannahsPet.)
27-12-2021 08:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(27-12-2021 07:09 )Jacama Wrote:  Why are caps not allowed for Xpanded? I have tried to find the anwer via the search function but with no success.

Because Xpanded insisted that we could not post any of their pics, screencaps and vids. There's 'important threads' of Copyright Material and Do Not Post Xpanded Images!

27-12-2021 10:44
Charlemagne Offline

The last two nights Xpanded have scheduled two girls. Instead they have run with just one.

Is this planned, (gone back to one girl on a bed because of cov-id) or girls not showing or girls gone sick?

28-12-2021 15:49
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

Probably omnicom
28-12-2021 15:51
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(28-12-2021 15:49 )Charlemagne Wrote:  The last two nights Xpanded have scheduled two girls. Instead they have run with just one.

Is this planned, (gone back to one girl on a bed because of cov-id) or girls not showing or girls gone sick?

Should have been Michelle Moist & Ashton Rae last night, but Ashton has covid so has to isolate

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-12-2021 15:59
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I have been waiting for Honey & Becky to do a shift together for what seems like an eternity & now it is finally here

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
29-12-2021 22:46
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

So, 2021 was a very good year for xpanded. Xpanded performers were the top 4 contestants in the 2021 Ultimate Babe vote won by Honey Scott, who was also 2nd place in the 2021 UK Babe Channels Babe of the Year vote.

Xpanded's apparant rise in popularity this year (unquestionably centered around the performances of Honey Scott, Michelle Moist, Ashton Rae, Maria Smith & Hazel Bond) happened despite a halving of their television output when they reduced to 1 channel mid-way through the year.

Needless to say, xpanded's apparent success has come whilst transitional change has become apparent at the other 2 channels. Babestation concentrated their focus on the web-stream side of their business quite some time ago, and 2021 saw their operational structure hunker down on that strategy, with the tv becoming more a vehicle for highlighting the available web stream options at any given time, leading to a lot of girls doing short tv stints, alongside a marginal retention of the traditional 'big show/performance for tv babeshows format' on their live-on-air tv. Studio 66, like xpanded, also halved their tv output, but other changes have seen them basically shrink in relative popularity.

Arguably xpanded have benefitted from Studio 66's seeming implosion, and the enduring popularity of xpanded's aforementioned top performers in the xpanded televisual format on all-night as compared to Babestation's smorgasbord pick&mix of almost too many options.

Finally, I wonder if the working environment improved behind the scenes at xpanded to help create a happier work team? Back in the middle of 2019, there seemed to be a lot of acrimony and dissatisfaction behind the scenes at xpanded, with at least 2 performers walking out and spilling the beans. Can I assume Ken is no more the manager, or did he just swallow his pride and make some changes for the better?*
(* doubtful anyone here will be able to answer that - but happy if people in the know read it & reflect)

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2022 19:11 by crankshaft.)
01-01-2022 18:58
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I just don't see how you guys love this site so much. Long since AR left this site there has not been anywhere near the titillation that she provided. The only one that comes any close to that is Hazel. And before you say it, I only look at the schedule and if she's on then I might watch. That's all.
02-01-2022 00:00
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(02-01-2022 00:00 )derekdas Wrote:  I just don't see how you guys love this site so much. Long since AR left this site there has not been anywhere near the titillation that she provided. The only one that comes any close to that is Hazel. And before you say it, I only look at the schedule and if she's on then I might watch. That's all.

You're missing a treat with Maria Smith mate. Head & shoulders the best girl on tv with so much effort on performance + regular & varied outfit changes. She's fit as f**k too & caters for the nylon fans. What a girl
02-01-2022 01:02
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Xpanded, despite all its faults, is still my favourite channel. I think its because its still focused mainly on chatting to the girls, unlike the other two channels, which are obsessed with fake buzzes, and taking them private, which I have no interest in.
02-01-2022 07:41