Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(12-01-2012 23:08 )beardedbob Wrote:  how to put on the same tired performance again & again?
how to keep your pants on at all times?
how to say baby a bizzillion times in one phone call?

Bounce

Aww bearded I think you must be more tired of her than I am Wink I think she shows her body off beautifully these days. Keeping the thong on means she has more to play with and it teases a little more when she does so. As for the phone calls, well things may have changed (or may not) Wink but she keeps it serious and doesnt often get distracted by crew when on calls (honestly, there may be a few times, but she usually keeps a lid on it at the right times - she still communicates to crew on calls but less often than some and usually a glance or a word), but then again I do love her voice.

As for performance, well the banter is a part of that too I feel.

PS - to MrMann, your comments about Dionne on the website always tempt me to bloody join Elite!! dammit Wink And yes, /agree candy on ass would go wonderfully well with nakedness. This is a lovely thought in my mind, a duvet day with Dionne and an orange, mmmm.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 23:34 by Roquentin.)
12-01-2012 23:19
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see "Cave-Girl" Dionne backlaugh Just love that outfit as it fits perfect on herBig Grin

EDIT: Pure bliss eveytime Dionne stands up and shakes that arseeek

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2012 23:02 by Pyro.)
13-01-2012 22:12
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Great to see Dionne back an looking stunning in the leopard print outfit or as Dionne and others call it on here the cave girl outfit Big Grin What with Lilly doing a shower stint last night would love to see Dionne do one again would be a nice suprise still rember the last one she did in that small pink thong Tongue

Bazinga!
13-01-2012 22:55
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I reckon it gets pretty impossible to not watch Dionne, we could sit here all night with our beady eyes fixed on that luscious body. Smile

So yes, I could watch Dionne all night... I think I will then TongueBig Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
14-01-2012 02:24
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

I think most people could watch Dionne all night she is so gorgeous and her shows are always good value she is very funny on the mic which is good banter. Dionne is a class act.
14-01-2012 09:34
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Her ass was looking nice and round last night.Heart

Im like marmite.
14-01-2012 10:25
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Great show from Dionne last night from beds to office amd some nice outfits along the wayBig Grin

Highlight for me had to be the office stint with the stockings and garter-belt comboHeart as she looked so dam hot with them on! What was funny was a the start of the stint when Dionne put the bike helmet on( hopefully someone caught itBig Grin ) she even made wearing the helmet hot, she should of kept it on!!!

As the office stint went Dionne just excels when on standing sets(where have all the stand sets gone???) as she shows off her body perfectly by bending over the desk showing what a perfect arse she hasBig Grin Love how she spanks it, gyrates and shakes itlaugh

Great night hope it continues.......

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(This post was last modified: 14-01-2012 10:58 by Pyro.)
14-01-2012 10:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-01-2012 09:34 )Chef 34 Wrote:  I think most people could watch Dionne all night she is so gorgeous and her shows are always good value she is very funny on the mic which is good banter. Dionne is a class act.

spot on chef, describes dionne perfectly and last night had all that, she looked gorgeous, had a good show and very funny on the mic and not on the mic Big Grin

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-01-2012 13:00
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A welcomed surprise to see Dionne on tonightSurprised as she's weren't scheduled for tonight, cover for Mica perhaps??? What ever the case she's looking stunning in red tonightBig Grin

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 00:21 by Pyro.)
16-01-2012 00:20
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well wasn't expecting Dionne on tonight so luckily i read oldboy's post in the schedule thread or i would have missed Dionne so a nice surprise appearance guess she is in to cover for Mica an Jessy who were ment to be on tonight if she is on stream 2 or 3 later i will get some caps Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 00:34 by Wazo.)
16-01-2012 00:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV