gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(27-06-2011 16:46 )kevin Wrote:  Is Fernanda on next week because the schedule has her just down for today.

Fernanda said she was next on TV on Monday July 4th
27-06-2011 18:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(27-06-2011 18:28 )Fernfan Wrote:  Fernanda, Heart Sorry you had to leave early today, because you were not feeling too well...

Thanks for letting us know FF that Fernanda had to leave early, I hope you get well soon Fernanda. Hope it was nothing I said lunchtimeWink

Thank you for the lovely chat this lunchtime FernandaHeart and I'm sorry I got timed out before I said goodbye.
I tried to ring straight back but got beaten by another Norfolk Marklaugh

Would have loved to have seen your face today, you were very sweet about my attempt to serenade, what am I like Rolleyes
You are pulling me out of my shell bit by bit. I am opening up at last (but you know why I am like I am).
Thanks for putting up with this 'fish out of water' over the last year, and thank you for what you said today, it meant a lot to me (more misty eyes)Heart
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2011 20:59 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
27-06-2011 20:47
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much for the lovely messages here, I did read all of them Smile Sorry I haven't been here much, been very busy.... Glad you guys always like my shows and outfits, i would like to wear less and more pvc stuff but we are not allowed so I try my best to look sexy for you and tease you all Mmmm Smile My website is still coming just getting lots of videos and pics done so you guys will have many updates Mmmmm

I-Love-U-Fernanda: What can I say, I just love chatting with you and It's been a year of pure pleasure Smile I'm still speachless after you sang and played that song for me, It was most beautiful thing someone a caller ever did for me, you're so special Smile Sorry I couldn't stay untill later but I wasn't feeling well Sad this is one my favoritesong and made me think about you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ Hope you like it and next time we speak I will sing that for you Wink Love u lotsss Wink

Fernfan: love our chats very much and love the way we have a good laugh Big Grin Glad you like the pics I posted, soon your wall will be all covered with me Big Grin those brazilian jeans are my favorite, I will wear it again soon with the Scotsh top you sent to me Wink Hope the weather is better over there, here in london is rubbish again Sad Love u lots Smile

babelover48: Thnak you so much and welcome to the forum Wink

Broncobilly: thank you for all the lovely messages my naughty boy Smile

birdlime: I've been very busy that's why I haven't been much in here Sad ..it was so hot in London the last 2 days but i was working so i couldn't flash my tits on the park so hopefully this weekend will be hot again Big Grin

Fernanda Fan: thank you so much for the letter,you're so sweet Wink really like your ideas I've passed them on to my manager and for sure they will be used Wink

blueswin: Mmm glad you like that video and that's the not so naughty version Big Grin

Rammyrascal: Thank you so much for the lovely msgs you always leave for me Wink

cwpussylover: hey you my naughty boy,love all your naughty comments Mmmmm hope you been enjoying my night shows a lot Big Grin

studley81: glad you like that video Mmmm yes i thought of the idea of choosing a lucky member per month to come and watch me doing my naughty shoots Mmmmm I love oil very much too and that's why I always use It in my night shows Smile

bigguy01: love the way you teased watching me Mmmmm

Ree's No.1 fan: me and Cara had lots of fun sharing the same set the other day but It was very hard to keep hands off each other Mmmmmm

kevin: glad you like the pic i posted to you and hope you had a lovely birthday Wink

Miss FF Wink

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
28-06-2011 14:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Thanks for taking the time to post on the forum again Fernanda, you really are a star for taking the time and effort to respond to our comments.

I know that these are more restrictive times and day time shows aren't what they once were but you're outfits remain sensational despite the limitations of regulations and Elite's day time sets. It would be great to have a change of set so that Fernanda can be a little more animated in her movements... I'm not asking to turn back the clock to the good old days but surely Elite can manage a sofa or an office set for a day time show?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
28-06-2011 15:18
blueswin Offline
up the blues

eekeek that was the not so naughty version you say,blimey! eekeek
28-06-2011 15:32
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

(28-06-2011 14:51 )fernanda Wrote:  Thank you so much for the lovely messages here, I did read all of them Smile Sorry I haven't been here much, been very busy.... Glad you guys always like my shows and outfits, i would like to wear less and more pvc stuff but we are not allowed so I try my best to look sexy for you and tease you all Mmmm Smile My website is still coming just getting lots of videos and pics done so you guys will have many updates Mmmmm

Fernfan: love our chats very much and love the way we have a good laugh Big Grin Glad you like the pics I posted, soon your wall will be all covered with me Big Grin those brazilian jeans are my favorite, I will wear it again soon with the Scotsh top you sent to me Wink Hope the weather is better over there, here in london is rubbish again Sad Love u lots Smile

Fernanda Heart Thanks for all your replies to the guys on the forum, hope you are feeling better today Rolleyes Also love chatting to you too, you always make me laugh Big Grin. Look forward to seeing you in those Brasilian jeans again eek soon, they are now my favorite too Tongue, better than the small black pvc shorts! Big Grin Big Grin
Here it is VERY sunny today Big Grin , you have now got the rubbish weather we had yesterday Huh Huh

Heart Heart luv u lotsHeart Heart
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2011 17:06 by Fernfan.)
28-06-2011 17:03
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(28-06-2011 14:51 )fernanda Wrote:  kevin: glad you like the pic i posted to you and hope you had a lovely birthday Wink

Thank you Fernanda I will and I will call you Monday.HeartHeart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
28-06-2011 17:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regretfully Gone

(28-06-2011 14:51 )fernanda Wrote:  I-Love-U-Fernanda: What can I say, I just love chatting with you and It's been a year of pure pleasure Smile I'm still speachless after you sang and played that song for me, It was most beautiful thing someone a caller ever did for me, you're so special Smile Sorry I couldn't stay untill later but I wasn't feeling well Sad this is one my favoritesong and made me think about you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ Hope you like it and next time we speak I will sing that for you Wink Love u lotsss Wink

Fernanda Heart I'm sorry that you had to leave early but so relieved you are feeling better todaySmile
Thanks for coming back on the forum, and posting all the guys, it means a lot to us allSmile
I'm glad you liked the song, and I'm glad your producer did not cut me offSurprised
Thank you for posting the Mariah Video for me, I'm so touched, you are so kind. I'm not worthy but I LOVE ITHeartHeart and I cant wait to hear you sing it to me (I'm going to blub again) Rolleyes
But remember that YOU are MY HEROINE you really areSmile I love being a fan of you, I really doHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2011 23:56 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
28-06-2011 23:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Hey fernanda
[/font]how about oding a cowgirl shoot for your site?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-06-2011 10:11
Regretfully Gone

I'm going to be away on a course this week (just leaving) so cant ring Fernanda today (Monday).
If anyone speaks to her today on her dayshow can you ask her about next Tuesday 12th July as she is down on the elite website as working for 1 hour only 2100-2200 after her normal 1000-2100 day show, cos it must be a mistake, and let her know so it can be rectified.

She wont be able to do anything revealing if its only up to the 10pm watershedHuhHuhHuh.......must be a mistake surely??????????
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 08:11 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
04-07-2011 08:11

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles