gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(24-06-2011 20:40 )birdlime Wrote:  I haven't seen Fernanda on this forum for quite a while maybe she is a very busy lady and doesn't have the time to spend on here or maybe she is having laptop problems or it could even be the weather as it has been very unsettled (plenty of rain) quite lately although this weekend it going to be very hot so she might head down to the park and possibly flash her tits.
You are spot on BL she has been a busy lady, and she does indeed have computer problems.
But she hasn't forgotten about everyone on the forum and promised me Tuesday that she would try to get on a computer somewhere in the next few days and catch up on her threadsSmile She sometimes view's the thread when she is on her breaks as there is a computer in the studio, so she see's what we all write, and often has a gigglelaugh
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 22:22 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
24-06-2011 22:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(24-06-2011 20:40 )birdlime Wrote:  weekend it going to be very hot so she might head down to the park and possibly flash her tits.

she is more than welcome to leicestershire where its going to be 27c, i do need an extra player for sunday, her flashing tits would be nice distraction from the cricket.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
25-06-2011 00:27
blueswin Offline
up the blues

whatever happened to the more revealing stuff on your website,at the end of may,that u were on about?
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2011 01:31 by blueswin.)
25-06-2011 01:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Always nice to watch her, listen to her voice, read her comments, bravo fernanda xxxx
25-06-2011 01:37
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Most of you are probably already aware that FernandaHeart posted a video on vimeo last month for all her fans to enjoyeek

I have attached a link below, and well it seems her really naughty stuff on her website is not too far awayBlushshockedHeart

Hope I havent 'crossed the line' by posting this on here FernandaHeart but we are Your FansSmile
If I have done wrong you will have to give me a slap when I ring you on Monday. I'm going to get a slap anyway, so I may as well have twoWink

http://vimeo.com/user7146244
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2011 09:03 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
25-06-2011 08:43
fucu2 Online
Senior Poster

thanks for that, can't wait for her site to launch, especially if it means we get to see Fernanda in all her naked glory
25-06-2011 15:41
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(25-06-2011 15:41 )fucu2 Wrote:  thanks for that, can't wait for her site to launch, especially if it means we get to see Fernanda in all her naked glory

im wankin already thinkin of her lovely big pussy lipsImportant

25-06-2011 21:59
Fernanda Fan Offline
Brazilian Addict

(25-06-2011 08:43 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  Most of you are probably already aware that FernandaHeart posted a video on vimeo last month for all her fans to enjoyeek

I have attached a link below, and well it seems her really naughty stuff on her website is not too far awayBlushshockedHeart

Hope I havent 'crossed the line' by posting this on here FernandaHeart but we are Your FansSmile
If I have done wrong you will have to give me a slap when I ring you on Monday. I'm going to get a slap anyway, so I may as well have twoWink

http://vimeo.com/user7146244

I-L-U-F ...... Smile It's great to hear Fernanda's really naughty pics are not too far away now. Just can't wait to see Fernanda's new pictures on her website. Thanks for the update - good to hear it from a reliable source......Smile

Heart Fernanda Heart
I really hope you were able to include some of my ideas for photoshoots in your new photo collection. I'm sure your new pics will be amazing.

Fernanda please remember....

Fanboys love Ferny,
Hair straight or curly.
25-06-2011 22:36
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Is Fernanda on next week because the schedule has her just down for today.

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
27-06-2011 16:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

Fernanda, Heart Sorry you had to leave early today, because you were not feeling too well, hope you feel better tomorrow. Thanks for the lovely chats we had. Big Grin Big Grin

Gonna be difficult for this Fernanda addict to wait until Monday before I can speak to you again eek hope I can survive till then! annoyed annoyed

Heart Heart Luv u lots Heart Heart
27-06-2011 18:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles