gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(05-11-2021 15:07 )crankshaft Wrote:  ....Congratulations to xpanded for getting things right at the moment, thanks both to an improvement on the production-side of things, but also and more pertinently the very fine consistent performance of their core nightbabe team, notably Honey Scott, Ashton Rae, Michelle Moist & Hazel Bond.....

Whilst I totally agree with ur sentiment Crank, namely that Xpanded have got things right (I'd even go as far as saying Xpanded is now way ahead of BS & S66), I have to take issue with ur selection of 'core' Night Babes. Hazel tends to be a stand in. Instead I would add Vicky Peach & definitely the beautiful Maria Smith as absolute core performers. Maria has won the Empress award for the last 2 years - recognition of her consistently excellent performances & the effort she takes with many varied outfit changes (catering regularly for us nylon fans). She is on twice a week EVERY week & has quite often been the sole performer when the other girl has cried off.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2021 08:43 by bluemoon99.)
20-11-2021 08:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2021 08:38 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  [quote='crankshaft' pid='2625911' dateline='1636121268']
....Congratulations to xpanded for getting things right at the moment, thanks both to an improvement on the production-side of things, but also and more pertinently the very fine consistent performance of their core nightbabe team, notably Honey Scott, Ashton Rae, Michelle Moist & Hazel Bond.....

Whilst I totally agree with ur sentiment Crank, namely that Xpanded have got things right (I'd even go as far as saying Xpanded is now way ahead of BS & S66), I have to take issue with ur selection of 'core' Night Babes. Hazel tends to be a stand in. Instead I would add Vicky Peach & definitely the beautiful Maria Smith as absolute core performers. Maria has won the Empress award for the last 2 years - recognition of her consistently excellent performances & the effort she takes with many varied outfit changes (catering regularly for us nylon fans). She is on twice a week EVERY week & has quite often been the sole performer when the other girl has cried off.
And for quite some time too now!! Only downside - if it is a downside - the apparent inability of Xpanded to add to their numbers.

(XTV recruitment dept at the ready for the S66 Ofcom conclusion) Not holding my breath given their issues up to this point!!
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2021 20:18 by hornball.)
20-11-2021 19:10
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(20-11-2021 08:38 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  Whilst I totally agree with ur sentiment Crank, namely that Xpanded have got things right (I'd even go as far as saying Xpanded is now way ahead of BS & S66), I have to take issue with ur selection of 'core' Night Babes. Hazel tends to be a stand in. Instead I would add Vicky Peach & definitely the beautiful Maria Smith as absolute core performers. Maria has won the Empress award for the last 2 years - recognition of her consistently excellent performances & the effort she takes with many varied outfit changes (catering regularly for us nylon fans). She is on twice a week EVERY week & has quite often been the sole performer when the other girl has cried off.

You misunderstood what I said. I wasn't not including Maria as one of XP's core nightbabe team. I was making special mention of Honey Scott, Ashton Rae, Michelle Moist & Hazel Bond. I think they all have additional qualities in regard to their personalities and good interaction between eachother sharing a set which adds a different element that you don't get on other shows, providing a different ambience which at certain times even gives XP an edge on the other channels.

Maria is of course an outstanding Nightbabe in her own right. Supremely sexy and beautiful and obviously one of the main stars of the channel, and one of the best nightbabes across all the channels - no question.

Re:Hazel Bond being a stand-in, that's incorrect. Hazel is held in high regard and I think is afforded flexibility on the schedule that assists her in managing her work around personal circumstances. Vicky Peach tends to be the channel's stand-in and she perhaps doesn't deserve to be.

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2021 23:09 by crankshaft.)
21-11-2021 23:00
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Sorry if missed it, but is there an Empress of Xpanded comp this year?

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
22-11-2021 20:14
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(22-11-2021 20:14 )seymourclunge Wrote:  Sorry if missed it, but is there an Empress of Xpanded comp this year?

I think Kingsmind coordinated it last year. He may be doing it again this year, I don't know.

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
22-11-2021 21:55
Charlemagne Offline

Last year Kingsmind ran it just before Christmas, so it's probable that he's doing the same this year.

22-11-2021 22:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Oh yes!! it's Michelle Moist & Vicki Peach tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-11-2021 00:29
sammash Offline
Apprentice Poster

I remember back in the glory days of xpanded night shows there was one amazing girl. Can't remember her name though? She was scottish, brunette, ridiculously good arse.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2021 10:39 by sammash.)
25-11-2021 10:38
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

(25-11-2021 10:38 )sammash Wrote:  I remember back in the glory days of xpanded night shows there was one amazing girl. Can't remember her name though? She was scottish, brunette, ridiculously good arse.

Rosie Rendall (Amanda's sister), and yeah she is sorely missed.
25-11-2021 15:06
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Sorry to use this thread as my troubleshooting page but Xpanded streams still aren't working for me BUT when I try to access on my phone without wifi (using only data) it loads the video straight away, but when on Wifi using PC or phone it never loads. What on earth could be causing this ?!
Very frustrating as Xpanded have some of my favourite girls like Hannah Mac, Becky B and Maria Smith
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2021 15:59 by Superhans95.)
26-11-2021 15:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles