RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
good show as always from dionne, at her gorgeous and entertaining best Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-01-2012 10:45
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A great night from Dionne as alwaysBig Grin Loved it when she stood up on the beds as you get to see what a figure she hasBig Grin Gyrating her hips coupled with the panty-play, pull the panty straps half way down her perfect arse was some viewingeek Hope to see Dionne on the Office set tonight as she is just exceptional when it comes to the standing sets plus we haven't seen Dionne in the office in agesbladewaveBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
04-01-2012 12:20
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A Top night from Dionne espically the Pink bed stints great to see the panty play back as well an that ass i couldn't seem to take my eyes off it Dionne wearing the furry hat when she was near the end of the stinit made me laugh more of the same tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
04-01-2012 13:49
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I loved Dionne's show. From the cave girl outfit, to the furry hat, with a little bit of possible constipation in between.. Big Grin

She is so good in whatever set. There are girls who are better at different sets, but to me Dionne just seems to go with the flow and be at home in whatever is on offer. I'd agree to hoping for an office set soon. Maybe a bath set too... Big Grin

And that standing - well.. it's just an awesome sight. Elite's girls have a lot more freedom to do the standing because the sets and the camera work allow it. Well in Dionne! Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
04-01-2012 20:03
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Looked up at the moon last night and i thought i saw dionne's peach,has that sort of effect on you.Smile

Im like marmite.
04-01-2012 21:38
spimmy Offline
Senior Poster

04-01-2012 22:34
terence Offline

unless she did a complete uturn it's a fake.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
04-01-2012 22:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Damn, don't you just love it when she starts the tease hour in see-throughs. Tongue

And that twitter account has already been deleted. Surprised Damn the fans work fast. laugh
04-01-2012 22:42
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking perfect in pink to start the night off looks like only a short shift from Dionne tonight until 3 compared to normal if the schedule is correct.

Bazinga!
04-01-2012 22:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2012 22:42 )aceman65 Wrote:  Damn, don't you just love it when she starts the tease hour in see-throughs. Tongue

And that twitter account has already been deleted. Surprised Damn the fans work fast. laugh

I hate to go back to this but there is an account for Dionne that seems legit, yet everyone else says it's fake. I think even Jamie said it was fake as well, but I still find it odd that Paige Tyler and other people (All legit accounts) are friends with a fake Dionne bladewave What's the harm in having people know you have a Twitter account? You can always make it private so that only your friends can read it! I personally find Twitter to be a bit stupid, but I can see why the babe channel women have accounts, because it can be a better way to keep fans up to speed on what they're up to, whereas Facebook is more private.

Smile
04-01-2012 23:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV