Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Yeah shorty was definetly stopped by the team.
She was very careful and not so wild than before.
For me personal a little bit dissapointing.
But there is nothing new that motivated girls stopped by the production.
20-11-2021 15:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(20-11-2021 15:30 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Yeah shorty was definetly stopped by the team.
She was very careful and not so wild than before.
For me personal a little bit dissapointing.
But there is nothing new that motivated girls stopped by the production.

Let's hope next time Shorty will be back to her former self. Smile
20-11-2021 15:52
Shenard Offline
Junior Poster

I'm not sure, if it's up to her, to decide, how far she goes. I think, the team told her to slow it down.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2021 18:01 by Shenard.)
20-11-2021 18:00
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(20-11-2021 18:00 )Shenard Wrote:  I'm not sure, if it's up to her, to decide, how far she goes. I think, the team told her to slow it down.

If it were up to her, she would go hardcore. Big Laugh
What I meant with my other message is that I hope she will be paired with a camera guy and director who do not restrain her in her performance so that she can be herself, her former self.
20-11-2021 18:14
Shenard Offline
Junior Poster

I understood your other post Wink But I'm not sure if the cameraguys can work that way. If the models are too "wild" (whatever the directors definifion of that word is^^) they could tell her to stop and slow down. May sound a little bit pessimistic, because we all want them to go wild Big Grin But I don't know, ho much is allowed
20-11-2021 18:23
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(20-11-2021 12:52 )TedBrah Wrote:  It is obvious, in my opinion, that Shorty was told to slow down and be extra careful which in a way destroyed her rhythm quite a bit.

This was bound to happen anyway. And I even hoped it would. I explained this before: It is nice to have some flashes, but the overall camera movement is way too hectic for me, when Shorty goes too wild.

When you get told to slow it down you have to find a new rhythm. We often saw that some girls got told off and after that, for some time, were very soft. I even remember some who never lost the panties again.

Shorty was good anyway, at least in my opinion. She was still hot.

Valerie was impeccable... what a girl. She is up there with LeeTizia for me now.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2021 20:25 by meisterlampe1989.)
20-11-2021 20:24
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(20-11-2021 20:24 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  It is nice to have some flashes, but the overall camera movement is way too hectic for me, when Shorty goes too wild.

My friend, we have had this discussion before, I remember. And I still disagree with you. Whenever Shorty was about to get naked early on last night, the camera guy was quick to move the camera over to Joy for an extended period of time - despite the fact Shorty would purposefully move sideways to pull down her panties and was extra careful.
I prefer hectic camera movement after some flashes over hectic camera movement before anything ever happened. A nervous camera guy is always a problem, in and of itself - it doesn't matter which babe he is filming.
I know what you mean: Have a relatively steady cam because everybody knows there will be no flashes. This is what we have with LeeTizia right now. In my opinion, LeeTizia has become too professional already. I have not totally lost interest in her but she does not excite me nearly as much as she did some months ago.
We love Shorty for her flashes and her "I do not give a damn" attitude. Last night she seemed forced to play somebody else's game and I want her to follow her own rules (within reason of course, we know BS24 cannot allow craziness to happen too often).

(20-11-2021 20:24 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Valerie was impeccable... what a girl. She is up there with LeeTizia for me now.

I told you: Valerie is perfect!
20-11-2021 22:44
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

It was so often in past that new girls with fire in the ass stopped by bs24 and then been much softer or never went naked, shorty is the newest victim.
I hate this politics at bs24.
Some other girls that stopped are Paula Rowe, JayJay, Sweet Amira, Angi Kroxx etc.

Bs production team will do it again and again if some girls going to wild.
And im absolutely sure thats not an german law problem, that is her own creapy policy.
20-11-2021 23:18
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

I am hoping for an amazing show tonight: Valerie, Joy, Holly. Very promising combination of babes.
21-11-2021 19:26
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Doesn't BS24 risk a penalty If the girls clearly show their "private parts" (as Shorty did) ? I don't know how it works in Germany, but in other countries you risk heavy fines or worse....

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
21-11-2021 21:57