Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
It's fair to say that when anyone else teases with a thong it doesn't have quite the same meaning as when Dionne does it Smile Hate to admit it but it is probably smart not going naked (?)

Also, does anyone else think Dionne might raise her game a little when other new girls are around? Or maybe it's just comfortable when the old friends are around.

Yeah mrmann it was abrupt but she was away for a while, didn't catch the return.
04-01-2012 02:24
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2012 02:10 )mrmann Wrote:  Am I crazy or did she just appear back on the same set and outfit, in mid call, without ever announcing that she was back from her break? I've been watching from the stream, and according to that, she was off screen for a while, but she just now reappeared. Is this a stream screw up, or did she leave the screen for about twenty minutes or so?

No just crazy mrmann! Dionne was replaced by lolly and lolly just switched sets about 10 or so later. But loving Dionne standing on the bed showing off her perfect body, it's got me drooling!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 02:34 by Pyro.)
04-01-2012 02:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2012 02:24 )Roquentin Wrote:  ... Yeah mrmann it was abrupt but she was away for a while, didn't catch the return.

Weird. Why are they doing this lately? It's like they don't announce when they are going on a break (Not all the time anymore), and just disappear with the logo popping up, only to reappear again with no mic moment. I wonder if someone who works there might have an answer?
04-01-2012 02:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2012 02:31 )Pyro Wrote:  No just crazy mrmann! Dionne was replaced by lolly and lolly just switched sets about 10 or so mins later. But loving Dionne standing on the bed showing off her perfect body, it's got me drooling!

But Dionne was nowhere to be found on the stream bladewave
04-01-2012 02:35
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2012 02:24 )Roquentin Wrote:  It's fair to say that when anyone else teases with a thong it doesn't have quite the same meaning as when Dionne does it Smile Hate to admit it but it is probably smart not going naked (?)

Also, does anyone else think Dionne might raise her game a little when other new girls are around? Or maybe it's just comfortable when the old friends are around.

Yeah mrmann it was abrupt but she was away for a while, didn't catch the return.

I think it's abit of both Roq!!! Dionne as we know excels when she stands up or on standing sets and gets hell of a lot frisky so I don't understand why majority of the time she's on the bedsbladewave

mrmann I've noticed that it takes a while for the webstream to catch up on whats on the actual tv or is it Elite using their Jedi mind tricks on youlaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
04-01-2012 02:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2012 02:51 )Pyro Wrote:  ... mrmann I've noticed that it takes a while for the webstream to catch up on whats on the actual tv or is it Elite using their Jedi mind tricks on youlaugh

But that's about the timing on the stream when compared to what we see on TV. What I'm talking about is that Dionne was not on the stream for quite a while, and either was Jessica(logos for both of them), and it seemed that Dionne returned to the screen without even saying anything, and she was in mid call. That's what I saw on the stream. This has also happened with Rachel lately, where the logo will just pop up, and then she'd reappear without saying anything. Usually when they go on a break, they announce it, and they announce when they return as well, but this hasn't happened at times lately, and instead of cutting to another women to take up an empty channel, they leave it on the logo. Very odd. Others have noticed this I'm sure.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 03:15 by mrmann.)
04-01-2012 02:55
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Dodgy curry gave her the shits? Auction on eBay for a job lot of knickers that she needed to check? Gang bang time with the crew? Needed a wank, so decided to flick her bean whilst reading this thread? I guess it could be any of those reasons for her being MIA.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 04:07 by Chilly.)
04-01-2012 04:00
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Oh no, mrmann again!!!.

[Image: image-7C4D_4F03C10B.jpg]

Sorry mate.Bounce
04-01-2012 04:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ That wasn't me who broke wind Smile

I've only seen this logo stuff from Rachel and Dionne, and maybe Jess and Charlie too. Looking forward to the other women getting the logo treatment as well! It's quite suspenseful because you never know when it's going to take over the screen!Surprised
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 13:38 by mrmann.)
04-01-2012 04:33
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Whats this? Breaking wind?! Dionne with the shits!!??! Surely not. I won't believe Dionne has any bodily functions whatsoever apart from breathing, a little light lunch (which magically disappears inside her), and a splash of wine (oh and lots of sex) Big Grin

As in the words of Jonathan Swift...
Quote:For which you curse the careless Wench;
So Things, which must not be exprest,
When plumpt into the reeking Chest,
Send up an excremental Smell
To taint the Parts from whence they fell.
The Pettycoats and Gown perfume,
Which waft a Stink round every Room.

Thus finishing his grand Survey,
Disgusted Strephon stole away
Repeating in his amorous Fits,
Oh! Celia, Celia, Celia shits!
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 13:59 by Roquentin.)
04-01-2012 04:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV