Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Forum Posts
(16-02-2011 06:06 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Sorry for pointing out the obvious and what maliciousfan said but same girls, same routine and just as lame. Redlight Central are doing exactly the same as what they used to do under their other name. RCTV can you get some more BABES on to nights because there does come a point when seeing the same girls night after night is just gets fucking ridiculous. If I wanted to see the same girl night after night, i'd get marriedBounce Seriously though, get more girls, stop using the same girls all the time and then just maybe youa'll get to the top.
except, that now you can actually call the girls, & not get a dead line every time like with bang babes.
16-02-2011 07:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(16-02-2011 03:25 )malicious fan Wrote:  busty cookie gone as well. mmmmm. loyalty - definition = faithful or devotion to a person, group or cause! well some1 on red light are certainly loyal to persons with certain characteristics or should i say fake characteristics, and loyal to a group which lets say are called bang babes, but as i have been told bang babes had some kind of connection with red light. this is not a bang babes spin off, mmmmmmm loads of ex bang babes on all the time. NEW CHANNEL mmmmm, same channels as bang babes used to be on, but suppose some1 had to use them up. NEW GIRLS, mmmmmmm, swear i have seen virtually every one of these girls somewhere before, iv just realised i saw most of them on these same channels about a few months ago. NEW IDEAS, mmmmmmm lets wait and see. another original bites the dust, hope things go well at your new home cookie. down to 2 originals i think now are we?
according to lucy summers & cathy barry, RLCTV are nicer to work for than bang babes were, so i guess there must be some change there, plus you can get through if you call the girls, & easily- that was never the case with bang babes!
16-02-2011 07:48
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Hi Mal, At least Cookie will still be on your screens which is fabulous news and I'm really excited to be working with such a star again Smile) Lovely girl who deserves every chance to shine - we all love her. Foxy xxxx

(16-02-2011 03:25 )malicious fan Wrote:  busty cookie gone as well.
16-02-2011 10:50
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2011 07:48 )wilkinss77 Wrote:  according to lucy summers & cathy barry, RLCTV are nicer to work for than bang babes were, so i guess there must be some change there, plus you can get through if you call the girls, & easily- that was never the case with bang babes!

o rite the cathy barry who said that rlctv is nicer to work for than bang babes, would that be the same cathy barry who has something to do with the running of rlc? funny how former employees always say previous employers are'nt very nice to work for. iv been hearing that alot recently!

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 23:10 by malicious fan.)
16-02-2011 12:07
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

anyone for a nice cuppa?

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
16-02-2011 12:54
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Surprise, surprise, Donna Duke is on tonighteekeek

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
17-02-2011 22:39
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

whats up syborg? are you getting fed up seeing the same old faces all the time? iv heard red light are recruiting again so you should be seeing some new faces soon. well when i say new i meant new to red light but girls who you have probably been watching for the last few years. there is still a few new faces left on red light, but only a handful, now cookie has gone as well. i am taking bets on who will be the next to go so if you wanna have a bet then let me know...

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
17-02-2011 23:36
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

yeah i bet (and hoping) cassie will be next to go. and i agree with syborg, already tired of looking at donna duke, lucy zara, and 1 or 2 others.
17-02-2011 23:49
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

If only there were other babechannels to watch! Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
17-02-2011 23:51
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(17-02-2011 22:39 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Surprise, surprise, Donna Duke is on tonighteekeek

Again! Sorry, not my cup of tea bladewave
18-02-2011 04:50

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL