Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(23-07-2021 09:23 )crankshaft Wrote:  Despite much disquiet here on this thread about the loss of one of the channels and the practice of girls sharing the screen on the one-channel, I thought the last 2 nights that the combinations of 2 ladies have really worked well, especially last night. Honey Scott and Hazel Bond, both on top form, seemed to have really with good interaction between them and seemed to work really well together. They showed how the 2 girls on one set combo can really work well, but I guess it depends on the 2 ladies having a good connection with eachother. Like last night, it actually adds favourably to the experience with both girls on calls in close proximity to eachother, but probably only works - as I say - when both are comfortable being so close together.

I guess Hazel & Honey set the standard on how to do it really well last night.

It should be noted of course that Xpanded have always had 2 ladies sharing the set for many years at different times - when they have had 3 ladies on the nightshow schedule across the previous 2 channels. I still maintain that having 3 ladies on the one set really does not work and is absolutely awful.

Great post.

Can’t add anything else to that. Was going to post something along the same lines. Very good interaction between Honey and Hazel. Last night worked very well. Three doesn’t work and nothing will change my viewpoint there.
23-07-2021 10:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

After two successive excellent nightshows, tonight unfortunately brings us the return of the failed experiment which will only be really enjoyed by the amateur astronomers amongst us who possess small telescopes or binoculars! Rolleyesbladewave
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2021 19:02 by Carl-Gen X.)
24-07-2021 18:59
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(24-07-2021 18:59 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  After two successive excellent nightshows, tonight unfortunately brings us the return of the failed experiment which will only be really enjoyed by the amateur astronomers amongst us who possess small telescopes or binoculars! Rolleyesbladewave

The 3 ladies on screen is a terrible waste of each of their efforts and performance. Xpanded's habit of doing close-up camera-work is also abandoned completely for the permanent resort to the wide-camera lense. As a result, much as it was enjoyable to see a glimpse of Honey Scott, Maria Smith & JessyKat last night, that was all I could be bothered to gather - a mere glimpse.

If the third girl was being occupied on a webshow and rotated with the other two, that could be a workable idea - except that I see no evidence that xpanded's webshows are up-to-much from other comments made, and they certainly aren't accessible on their website. I loaded up credit but haven't figured out how to use my credits up!!! Whenever I've logged in, even though I have credit still to use, when I go to the webpage of the girl, to connect to her webstream, I'm still asked to click to pay-by-phone or pay by card via SoSpoilt even though, as I say, I have credits to use!!!! I will have to take this up with customer-service

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
25-07-2021 10:00
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

^It was noticeable as well at least to me that the interaction which played a part in what made the preceding nights the success they were, was completely absent. No rapport whatsoever, almost as if all three were in their own worlds.

Every which way you look at it, three just doesn’t work.
25-07-2021 10:44
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

All in all an utter waste of talent last night.

Three excellent babes on screen:
Maria, looking as stunning as ever and with amazing outfits
Honey, dependable, filthy and flexible!
Jessy, nice new addition and a livewire (some lovely camel toes on view)

Each of them wasted on a far too packed screen. The whole show seemed to lack energy and purpose at points.
Always lovely to see Maria (one of my faves) but it just seems a criminal waste of such amazing talent.

Not the stations finest hour/s.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
25-07-2021 10:47
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Glad to see on xpanded's current nightshow schedule for the weekend that they have (so far) opted to keep to just 2 ladies, and not 3. Hope they don't ruin things again and try squeezing a third performer on the same single-set as they have been doing on Friday and Saturday nights for the last few weeks

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
28-07-2021 17:40
Charlemagne Offline

Lola's had the call up for tonight's show. Schedule shows Maria and Hazel at present.

31-07-2021 13:02
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Lola and Maria so far: both looking great.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
31-07-2021 22:32
Quantum89 Offline
Junior Poster

They will start losing viewers big time if they persist with this one channel baloney. If they are going to persist they need think about who the pair.

Big fan of Michelle M but I can't watch these days because of the other person they keep pairing her with and it looks like it will be the same the next time she is on.
05-08-2021 21:38
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

The channel is gone and won't be coming back
06-08-2021 06:07