Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

rik Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
yep, hasn't really lived up to the initial promise -- not that surprising to be honest. They do look very pretty together.
18-08-2010 00:02
Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Im probably going to be in the minority here but I found the 241 with Dionne a little dull.
It's fair to say that I'm not a Dionne fan anyway (pretty girl yes, but I find her perfornaces lack life), but I would have liked to have seen a bit of life injected into their performances. Perhaps next time they try this, they will but Danica with somone like Caty, Mica, Sophia or Hannah P.
I would have been happier to have left Danica solo for the last hour rather than put on a what was IMO a rather Meh! 241 with Dionne.
18-08-2010 00:22
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

agreed tapit; i'm not the biggest dionne fan in the world either and wasn't blown away by the 2-4-1, but then i don't like 2-4-1s anyway. so is danica finished for tonight ? just 2 hours ? oh well, at least she's scheduled for friday too.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-08-2010 00:27
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Pretty much agree with both tapit's post. I'm not a fan of Dionne either - she has a nice figure but her performance style has always seemed a bit passive to me... (plus her 'cousin' had just started an explicit webcam show on her site at bizarrely exactly the same time Dionne came on screen) so kinda lost track of the 2-4-1.

However Danica's solo show up until then had been pretty fine entertainment for a Tuesday night
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 00:49 by Rise.)
18-08-2010 00:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I agree also. But it don't matter Danica is just so much streets of everyone that she almost does not have to try as hard!!! I don't even like blondes thats how mad pretty she is!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
18-08-2010 00:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

short show tonight but overall a good one from danica she was great on her own moving around a lot and got on all fours several times with bum towards cam. the 241 was a bit dull but still some interaction

lookin forward to friday if she is on

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 01:11 by Rammyrascal.)
18-08-2010 01:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

a bit dull? thats very generous and very apt for it really was.
the idea? GREAT!..
the reality? not so much...

in fact id say pretty damn poor. dionne seems to have a brush jammed firmly up her ass when it comes to interacting with other girls. she was also like a schoolgirl giggling with embarrassment... i know shes a fav hire of jamies but really gives her to much lea-way and her inability to take the lead with a less experienced girl stopped what could have been another caty/danica type show.

sorry jamie that was a sub par section in my book.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-08-2010 04:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree. On their own they are better, because they don't seem too into 2-4-1's, though both women have been a bit dull tonight regardess. Danica was only on for two hours (Any Danica is better than no Danica though), and only went topless, and Dionne, well, has been Dionne Wink

Surprisingly, the woman who impressed me the most tonight was Cali, for going nude in the bath! I'm assuming she's never gone nude before, so that was awesome to see her go through with it. I still don't know why she kept everything on during the other sets though, if she was willing to bare all in the bath. It was a nice change from her either way!!!

What happened to Mica?
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 04:21 by mrmann.)
18-08-2010 04:19
sonofapaddy Offline
Posting Machine

It would be hard for me to criticise both Danica and Dionne,who both looked sensational tonight and parts of there 241 were very sexy and fun too.But it could have been a classic if both had concentrated on it and it only,rather than spending a lot of time talking and laughing with the crew between calls,who must be a bunch of frustrated comedians with the amount of laughing all the girls do with them.That would be fine if Elite was a comedy channel,but its not and its hardly inviting to want to call the channel when the girls seem more interested in talking and joking with the crew than taking your call,half the time you feel you would be interrupting a conversation between the girl and the crew if you did phone up.Plus Elite are missing out on a trick here,if they stopped ALL the chat between calls and let the girls flirt,strike sexy poses and try to entice you to phone,they would get many more callers than they do now and make more money too.A Danica or a Dionne,together or apart giving 100%,flirting for callers between calls would be a amazing sight and not wasted by standing around or laying around chatting to staff and waving there phones around weakly.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 06:09 by sonofapaddy.)
18-08-2010 06:05
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Danica and Dionne together, what a fantastic looking combination, just look at the caps of them. A fantasy made real in pictures. In a magazine it looks sensational, on screen it looks great but the interaction is sweet and charming but it is too tame to be raunchy. They are obviously good friends from the same part of the world which is probably why they were paired in the first place but they are perhaps too similar in that neither takes the lead to make for a great 241. You need a Caty, Hazel or, and this would probably be too scary for them, a Michelle! I am hoping they continue to develop these 241s with different combinations of girls and let's see who takes to it, we may be surprised. I think Danica has a more daring streak in her than the Dionne of today so we will see raunchier shows from her particularly if Caty gets her hands on her again. Friday maybe? It seems churlish given how great they look and the kissing did stir something in me! Great to see Danica on a Tuesday as well.
Just one personal note, my favourite place in Europe is Barcelona, how much would I give to be in Barcelona this weekend with these 2 gorgeous girls (apparently they are off there this weekend according to Danica), showing them around, wining and dining and generally having a wicked time not to mention giving them a good seeing to later on? Those jammy, jammy Catalans!Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 19:32 by Webbiola.)
18-08-2010 07:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66