Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
The need to use the alley more imo...also someone tell Charlie that she is going overkill with the school uniform bit.

Dont get me wrong, its an awesome site, but i really think they are over using it on Charlie. Give some of the other girls
a blast with the uniform and change it up a bit! I would love to see Dionne in the school uniform!

Also i think the oil room is well overdue an airing Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 12:42 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
10-10-2010 12:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(10-10-2010 12:41 )astonv1 Wrote:  The need to use the alley more imo...also someone tell Charlie that she is going overkill with the school uniform bit.

Dont get me wrong, its an awesome site, but i really think they are over using it on Charlie. Give some of the other girls
a blast with the uniform and change it up a bit! I would love to see Dionne in the school uniform!

Thing with using the Alley more its more of a seasonal set so what with Winter on its way it will be used less an less until it starts to warm up again which is understandable even though they have heaters by the doorway.

Bazinga!
10-10-2010 13:03
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(10-10-2010 12:41 )astonv1 Wrote:  The need to use the alley more imo...also someone tell Charlie that she is going overkill with the school uniform bit.

You're not the only one!Big Grin

Yep, preferably with Mica being the one using it as her oil sessions are the most intense!Tongue

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
10-10-2010 13:14
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

As the above, its a bit late to go outside. Thats where Elites golden era was located in late Spring of 2009. Ah them was the days!
10-10-2010 13:14
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

She is in that classroom a hell of a lot, but it does appear to be a production decision rather than Charlie's which suggests Elite feel they've hit a rich vein of interest with the set and the numbers must back that up.

It's a shame none of the water related sets have lasted any length of time. The shower, bath and hot tub all resulted in some excellent sessions, but I suppose the current climate makes them impractical.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 23:37 by Rise.)
10-10-2010 15:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rr_ww Offline
Junior Poster

Changing subject slightly.

I'ms thinking about joining the Elite site for a month. Simple question to those that have already done so.

Good idea or Bad idea? Are the extra blogs and videos worth bothering with? Are the picture sets more revealing/explicit than what I can see for free on the site? (i.e. pussy shots or sex toys or whatever)

Cheers.
10-10-2010 23:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2010 23:15 )rr_ww Wrote:  Changing subject slightly.

I'ms thinking about joining the Elite site for a month. Simple question to those that have already done so.

Good idea or Bad idea? Are the extra blogs and videos worth bothering with? Are the picture sets more revealing/explicit than what I can see for free on the site? (i.e. pussy shots or sex toys or whatever)

Cheers.

YES, it's worth it!!! It's only 10 pounds per month, which is a good price for the content. Most of the videos and pics were NOT explicit when I was a member late last year, but the website has changed quite a bit since then. There are many new videos and pics, and the site has just added The Chamber, which is a themed section with more racy material! You can view the trailer in the Chamber thread, and it looks great! Also, there are pics and videos of the women that you won't be able to find anywhere else, so that alone is worth the price for me, and the women are even going to Ibiza to shoot more content as we speak.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2010 00:12 by mrmann.)
11-10-2010 00:08
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Plus, Elite have added a few more explicit videos over the last couple of months. The Anna Lovato & Amanda, girl/girl video is full on. And there are a few full nude one's as well. Big Grin
11-10-2010 00:13
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I'm offended. No, not by the recent blogs, but by this. Wink

[Image: capture_116.jpg]

I can just see rise and others drooling at the prospect of now being able to download the music that's played on Elite TV. Big Grin
11-10-2010 21:30
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2010 21:30 )Chilly Wrote:  I'm offended. No, not by the recent blogs, but by this. Wink

[Image: capture_116.jpg]

I can just see rise and others drooling at the prospect of now being able to download the music that's played on Elite TV. Big Grin

Drooling as I type! You know it's right,right, right, right! Come on Chilly, sing it! I thought you were a poet but I fucked your tiny mind. I thought you were a poet but you fucked me from behind! Go for it Chilly we know you love it really!Big Grin
11-10-2010 21:41