Thread Rating:
  • 154 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Danica : General Discussion & Chat

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
Decent pic of the Arrogant One...

[Image: 26240hk.jpg]

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-09-2013 15:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

So she went from getting her tits out, to, erm, getting her tits out. Let's face it, girls like Danica will never be taken seriously by the mainstream media. Basically, if you want to excel in the mainstream media without whoring yourself out like some desperate attending various parties or shagging someone famous, then put yourself through college or university. Sadly, too many people are famous just for the sake of being famous, rather than having any real talent.
10-09-2013 17:07
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-09-2013 17:07 )Chilly Wrote:  So she went from getting her tits out, to, erm, getting her tits out. Let's face it, girls like Danica will never be taken seriously by the mainstream media. Basically, if you want to excel in the mainstream media without whoring yourself out like some desperate attending various parties or shagging someone famous, then put yourself through college or university. Sadly, too many people are famous just for the sake of being famous, rather than having any real talent.

Yeah, the whole nature of the glamour industry is short-term, what's currently trending and ultimately disposable. You need to be both exceptional and exceptionally lucky to remain in it for a long time, or to be able to use it to step up and out of it. Very few models manage the latter because of exactly what Chilly said - mainstream media has already decided where your place is.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

10-09-2013 17:20
samdee111 Offline
Senior Poster

Heart Heart Big Grin
Nuts interview - extended version

[Image: yhiw]

[Image: yhiy]

[Image: yhiz]

http://instagram.com/danicathrallpix
http://instagram.com/danicathrallpics
10-09-2013 21:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samdee111 Offline
Senior Poster

Beachbabe Danica!! Aloha HeartHeartHeartCool

[Image: yiiv]

http://instagram.com/danicathrallpix
http://instagram.com/danicathrallpics
11-09-2013 19:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
minge magnet Offline
Junior Poster

Her nipple op scars have healed nicelyBig Grin and footloose and fancy free now since breaking up with her fella. I'm in with a chanceHeartHeartTongue Still a cracking looking birdCool
12-09-2013 16:14
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Just Stunning Miss Thrall HeartHeartHeart

12-09-2013 22:43
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(10-09-2013 17:07 )Chilly Wrote:  So she went from getting her tits out, to, erm, getting her tits out. Let's face it, girls like Danica will never be taken seriously by the mainstream media. Basically, if you want to excel in the mainstream media without whoring yourself out like some desperate attending various parties or shagging someone famous, then put yourself through college or university. Sadly, too many people are famous just for the sake of being famous, rather than having any real talent.
Agreed .
But I still think there's a chance Danica could still appear on Celebrity Juice openin g the window on the magazine billboard round .
She's got all the credentials ; was semi-famous once upon a time , comes cheap and is desperate for tv exposure .
Bounce
13-09-2013 00:47
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

(12-09-2013 16:14 )minge magnet Wrote:  Her nipple op scars have healed nicelyBig Grin and footloose and fancy free now since breaking up with her fella. I'm in with a chanceHeartHeartTongue Still a cracking looking birdCool

maybe a some airbrushing is used on the pics...... had the scars for a while.... I always wished she had got a better boob job...... (she still makes me wank though)

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
13-09-2013 12:28
minge magnet Offline
Junior Poster

I believe that copious amounts of saliva applied to the nipple areaTongue followed by drizzling male sperm assists in healing scar tissueTongue
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2013 13:37 by minge magnet.)
13-09-2013 13:36

gemma hiles