Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Just like to say that R/L/C,has now become my main channel,its got the best mix of girls,the best sets,puts on the best tease shows,most nights that I tune in there is something of interest,well done ,keep up the good work.Smile

Age is a state of mind.
21-05-2012 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I think for me the worst thing that Redlight can do is start panicking, thankfully Ofcom have dismissed these alleged complaints, so in otherwords Redlight should keep doing what they've been doing. Look Redlight/Playboy have established themselves as a major force now, and we've seen them flourish over the yrs, and let's face it other rival channels don't like it, hence we get complaints from other channels.
I'm a big fan of Redlight/playboy and will remain so, and in my opinion the best form of defense is attack, or to put it another way if these so called alleged complaints are from rival channels, then it proves that Redlight have got there competion on the run.
21-05-2012 20:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

This is pissing me off, rival channels and every channel including Redlight, stop this shitting on each other if this was indeed a complaint from a rival channel. This grassing each other up tactics will ultimately get each and every single channel closed down, if BS is putting on a beter show than you on a particular night for example then fuck it and admit defeat and make sure you do better next time by either matching or bettering them. Also get Lucy Summers back on the show if only to keep continental happy, the man is pulling his hair out right now you see laugh
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2012 21:30 by Scottishbloke.)
21-05-2012 20:37
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

You're right SB if other rival channels are putting on a better show, then it's up to the others to step and put on an even better show, instead of grassing on each other and telling Ofcom annoyed What the F**K is going on, have any of these channels grown up yet, like SB previously mentioned if the channels are going to start complaining to Ofcom regarding content from other channels, then I think you all need to grow up and just get on with it Important And finally get Lucy summers back on night's for goodness sakes, just get her back on nights NOW!!! and yes I am pulling my hair outlaugh
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2012 21:01 by continental19.)
21-05-2012 21:00
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I know well this is going to be moved, but I will write it here anyway. If channels are rating each other out to Ofcom, not only do they affect other channels, but also their own
21-05-2012 21:06
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2012 21:06 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I know well this is going to be moved, but I will write it here anyway. If channels are rating each other out to Ofcom, not only do they affect other channels, but also their own

Spot on Dan, it's like hitting the self destruct button Important
21-05-2012 21:14
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

To be very clear we do not shit on or report any other channel ...
(21-05-2012 20:37 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  This is pissing me off, rival channels and every channel including Redlight, stop this shitting on each other if this was indeed a complaint from a rival channel. This grassing each other up tactics will ultimately get each and every single channel closed down, if BS is putting on a beter show than you on a particular night for example then fuck it and admit defeat and make sure you do better next time by either matching or bettering them. Also get Lucy Summers back on the show if only to keep continental happy, the man is pulling his hair out right now you see laugh
21-05-2012 21:54
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The folks at red are in the business for the right reasons its not there fault that another channel doesn't play by the same rule.
21-05-2012 22:59
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Rochelle is on handheld cam now Big Grin

And its over already Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2012 01:28 by anchorman.)
22-05-2012 01:17
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(22-05-2012 01:17 )babefinder Wrote:  Rochelle is on handheld cam now Big Grin

And its over already Rolleyes

I did it for about 20 mins. Heavy camera!! I'll do it again in a bit when my shoulder's recovered Surprised

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
22-05-2012 01:30

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL