babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

director Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Discussion and thoughts
(24-03-2010 13:41 )stoly Wrote:  What's up with the web site guys, it's been down since last night.

Bob, you are running a business and part of your business is not working, just in caes you dont know website is down which also means your livestream is down. sort it
25-03-2010 14:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
director Offline
Junior Poster

(24-03-2010 21:04 )frenchchloe Wrote:  Hi to all of you guys ,

True i think the video they put when the show is off should be changed,
because none of those girls are working there anymore ...
I am up to do something fun and sexy , any idea what you would like to see ?
Maybe a video of a hot photoshoot ?

By the way i think we are getting better and better girl at club paradidio...
xxx
Chloe

Chloe, great show the other night, when the girls go on their break day & night time shows why not show re runs of kate Banks / Summer`s day time shows? and another thing Chloe have a word with Bob your website is down which means your live stream is down for the guys who dont have sky
25-03-2010 15:04
director Offline
Junior Poster

live stream now works, not sure if we thank Chloe or Bob, Lets say thanks to both.
25-03-2010 15:28
weird121oh Offline
Apprentice Poster

hey guys apologies if this has been mentioned before but any1 know what happened to the girl who was on a few weeks ago. I believe her name was Natalie, she was on with Summer before. She was on for a few nights and them gone. Much the case with Morgan who was on for a few months and then vanished. Theres no caps of vids of this Natalie.
Thanks
25-03-2010 19:33
stoly Offline
Banned

Hi Bob, any chance of staying with the high resolution camera. I know it's not your problem, but I can't get decent caps of the girls.

Ta stoly
26-03-2010 12:08
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

What's going on at the famous Paradiso Towers then? All the babes seem to be leaving him, hope it wasn't Bob's bad breath or something.Big Laugh
I know they keep acquiring new babes left right and center, but it just seems they don't have enough of a babe roster at the moment, i mean you see the same girls pretty much everynight.

26-03-2010 18:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(26-03-2010 18:40 )Josh187 Wrote:  What's going on at the famous Paradiso Towers then? All the babes seem to be leaving him, hope it wasn't Bob's bad breath or something.Big Laugh
I know they keep acquiring new babes left right and center, but it just seems they don't have enough of a babe roster at the moment, i mean you see the same girls pretty much everynight.

I am told Kimmy Haze who had a trial a few weeks ago will be a regular on CP.

If they keep putting Ashleigh,Summer on and i won't be complaining to be honest.
26-03-2010 18:53
Hawkes7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

What I don't get is if Club P has axed Sophia why they still use her pic/profile on their site. Isn't that false advertising?
12-04-2010 13:06
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(25-03-2010 19:33 )weird121oh Wrote:  hey guys apologies if this has been mentioned before but any1 know what happened to the girl who was on a few weeks ago. I believe her name was Natalie, she was on with Summer before. She was on for a few nights and them gone. Much the case with Morgan who was on for a few months and then vanished. Theres no caps of vids of this Natalie.
Thanks

Morgan has jumped to 903,905 etc

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
12-04-2010 15:58
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(12-04-2010 13:06 )Hawkes7 Wrote:  What I don't get is if Club P has axed Sophia why they still use her pic/profile on their site. Isn't that false advertising?

Precisely what I was thinking.

Sophia has a following from a number of niche sites and they may want to use that to lure people in to CP thinking they'll see her if they stay on long enough?

I imagine that's also the reason we haven't even been properly told if Sophia is coming back or not.
12-04-2010 19:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV