Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(15-05-2012 00:33 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  RLC are offending me with their piss poor shows night after night.

i can not agree with that having watched the top shows they put out over the weekend Rolleyes and are you surprised RLC pick fault with some of the things you say, you are clearly looking for a reaction so why are you shocked when you get one

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-05-2012 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Always nice to see ava and cathy.
15-05-2012 10:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I missed the weekend show due to working but based on all accounts it was a pretty good show. Last night was Monday and overall traditionally speaking are allways fairly low key and quiet affairs, this was the case last night throughout most of the channels. RLC has been blowing hot and cold ever since it hit our screens last year. One thing that does annoy me however is when they choose to go with so many with the same similar type of performances across the whole board of their channels.

I just get the feeling that RLC like so many are going down the cautious route by only airing hot shows every now and again, this is a tactic that most channels are employing at the moment, Ofcom is a massive problem and is obviously causing a major headache when the producers have to decide what kind of show they are going to air. I am trying to look at this from a neutral point of view. RLC does however have a habit of pissing you off one night and the next all is well once more. What tonights show will bring is anybodys guess.
15-05-2012 18:31
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

The key word is inconsistency, last weekends shows especially the 241's were fantastic, however one thing Redlight/Playboy need to be aware of, that when they raise the standard like they did over the weekend, they need to maintain it Important
Look in my opinion Redlight have enough top babes to do this, I would understand if they didn't have enough on there books.
mmmh hang on, wait a minute, who's that sexy hot blonde we used to see on night's? ooh wait a minute the name is coming me it's

" LUCY SUMMERS " I remember her sorry the name just slipped outImportant
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 15:37 by continental19.)
16-05-2012 12:38
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Change the record dude.
16-05-2012 13:11
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2012 13:11 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Change the record dude.

laugh I here ya fellaSmile
16-05-2012 15:36
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Its ofcom that messed the shows up.
16-05-2012 15:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Broncobilly to say it's ofcom that has messed the shows up is a very flawed argument, last night for me Brook was brilliant, she got naked and put in a very erotic shift, RLC is only as good as the producers allow it to go from night to night.

Ofcom is an easy blanket to hide behind anytime that the show's aren't up to scratch. I agree life without ofcom would just give the channels and RLC so much more breathing space but they and others would still be as inconsistent as hell, only thing is it would be the producers who'd have to answer and nobody else.

If my calculations are correct then we should hopefully see Lucy Summers make a return to the night show at the start of July which hopefully will herald more consistency again and how appropriate it will be to match hopefully the hot summer weather with the hot Lucy show.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 17:13 by Scottishbloke.)
16-05-2012 17:12
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(16-05-2012 17:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Broncobilly to say it's ofcom that has messed the shows up is a very flawed argument, last night for me Brook was brilliant, she got naked and put in a very erotic shift, RLC is only as good as the producers allow it to go from night to night.

Ofcom is an easy blanket to hide behind anytime that the show's aren't up to scratch. I agree life without ofcom would just give the channels and RLC so much more breathing space but they and others would still be as inconsistent as hell, only thing is it would be the producers who'd have to answer and nobody else.

If my calculations are correct then we should hopefully see Lucy Summers make a return to the night show at the start of July which hopefully will herald more consistency again and how appropriate it will be to match hopefully the hot summer weather with the hot Lucy show.
But what if the summer is cold and wet?Huh
16-05-2012 17:19
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree the production team are a large part of it, the rota is fine something for everyone some like playboy bunny's some don't. But the regulations make it harder for everyone to relax things seem more stiff than before.
16-05-2012 17:20

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL