babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(11-10-2015 22:50 )FantasyNinja Wrote:  Why doesnt one of the channels have a 'Daybabe take over' night. That would be a genuinely great idea, that would ramp up interest and calls. Imagine S66 night line up of Scarlet Bouvier, Abigail Monroe, Cara Steel, Lucy-Anne etc. As a one off it would be awesome.

And before people comment i know it wont happen and i know some of those girls wouldnt go anywhere near a night show. But no one can deny that it wouldnt be an awesome and straight forward idea for the shows to implement.

They're done the day show on a night show stuff before and only one forum member liked it
11-10-2015 22:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

(11-10-2015 22:57 )Broncobilly Wrote:  They're done the day show on a night show stuff before and only one forum member liked it

I meant having the day girls do a night show, topless, thongs etc. Not have dayshows at night that would be madness.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
11-10-2015 23:08
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I get the feeling the channels are trying to come up with the maximum number of ways to irritate, annoy and piss off the viewers as possible.
Alas they are succeeding.
Almost every new or rehashed initiative is unbelievably annoying Rolleyes.

12-10-2015 00:43
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2015 00:43 )snookered147 Wrote:  I get the feeling the channels are trying to come up with the maximum number of ways to irritate, annoy and piss off the viewers as possible.
Alas they are succeeding.
Almost every new or rehashed initiative is unbelievably annoying Rolleyes.

There is a basic lack of talent behind the scenes the good producers left and we are left with people who out of there depth.

Most of the talented girls are still working the shows but they don't have any fun anymore.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 11:52 by broncobilly10.)
12-10-2015 11:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i thought last night was one of the strongest on the channels in some time, been a long time since there was 5 girls on all doing good shows i wanted to watch,
Lexi and Danielle have been a breath of fresh air, loved Lexi on rlc and she has still go it Cool
great to see Jess getting lots of solo time on playboy and showing what she can do when she is given the chance Smile
Lola is getting better and better and was good to see Kara back on nights where she should be,
it really showed when you put the girls on solo you get a much better performance

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-10-2015 12:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2015 12:50 )winsaw Wrote:  i thought last night was one of the strongest on the channels in some time, been a long time since there was 5 girls on all doing good shows i wanted to watch,
Lexi and Danielle have been a breath of fresh air, loved Lexi on rlc and she has still go it Cool
great to see Jess getting lots of solo time on playboy and showing what she can do when she is given the chance Smile
Lola is getting better and better and was good to see Kara back on nights where she should be,
it really showed when you put the girls on solo you get a much better performance

One thing that keeps BS stronger than the rest is they have a lot of solo shows
12-10-2015 15:11
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(12-10-2015 15:11 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 12:50 )winsaw Wrote:  i thought last night was one of the strongest on the channels in some time, been a long time since there was 5 girls on all doing good shows i wanted to watch,

One thing that keeps BS stronger than the rest is they have a lot of solo shows

^ Increasingly, double babe stints on TS have been creeping in. Sad
12-10-2015 23:03
Champion Offline
Banned

I don't mind double-babe shows if they interact and have some chemistry together. Even if they don't do any lesbian stuff, they sometimes egg one another on to push the boat out.

All too often I am sad to say though 2 girls ignore each other and just do their tired, formulaic solo routines but in half the space and with half the movement and a more distant camera...it sucks.
13-10-2015 07:01
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-10-2015 07:01 )Champion Wrote:  I don't mind double-babe shows if they interact and have some chemistry together. Even if they don't do any lesbian stuff, they sometimes egg one another on to push the boat out.

All too often I am sad to say though 2 girls ignore each other and just do their tired, formulaic solo routines but in half the space and with half the movement and a more distant camera...it sucks.

Seems to me they are under instructions to ignore each other.

So now the only people who are offended by the shows are the people who want to watch them because we are the only losers in this game
13-10-2015 11:32
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2015 14:29 )trax Wrote:  I've totally given up on the babeshows now.

Everything has been the same for a long time and not one of them is worth watching plus the call charges seem to be increasing. Even the very few webshows are boring.

I check channel discussion threads in this forum every few days to see if anything has changed and hope to see the 'News on new channels' thread appear with some news of an actual new channel but it's not looking likely. TV channels continue to decline and webshows don't seem to be improving or increasing even though it's now 2015 and more people are watching things online.

Echo this feeling. Gave up these channels for a while until I got a look in the other night & not a damn thing had changed Sad Think it was only Ella Mai that stayed my hand from the off switch lol

Like a once great TV series, gotta accept the babeshows have now jumped the shark.
13-10-2015 18:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV