Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
that she is amazing goes without saying - a fucking goddess sent from heaven - we all agree on that (well mostly); sometimes though she starts brilliantly and goes off the boil to the point that in the last 30 mins you sense that she can't wait to get the hell outa there. One reason is that when she's under pressure to show her puppies and the camera man keeps zooming in, it seems to flick a switch with her and she loses it. The other reason is the 3hr non-stop shift. If she had breaks like the other girls, she could have fun with them all off set, get in the mood, change the pace, adapt to caller volume, etc, etc. Maybe she should try that? I still reckon tho that a sheer babydoll nighty type thing so that you can see her puppies constantly but not in too much detail and a pair of little panties would work a treat for us and her.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2010 11:07 by countryboy.)
06-08-2010 11:07
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(06-08-2010 11:07 )countryboy Wrote:  that she is amazing goes without saying - a fucking goddess sent from heaven - we all agree on that (well mostly); sometimes though she starts brilliantly and goes off the boil to the point that in the last 30 mins you sense that she can't wait to get the hell outa there. One reason is that when she's under pressure to show her puppies and the camera man keeps zooming in, it seems to flick a switch with her and she loses it. The other reason is the 3hr non-stop shift. If she had breaks like the other girls, she could have fun with them all off set, get in the mood, change the pace, adapt to caller volume, etc, etc. Maybe she should try that? I still reckon tho that a sheer babydoll nighty type thing so that you can see her puppies constantly but not in too much detail and a pair of little panties would work a treat for us and her.

For the last hour last night she had her boobs out constantly and she has always started off slowly and built up to going topless in the last hour...
She has a certain pattern she works in slow teasing build up to the last hour, when she cuts loose..so i cant agree with that comment countryboy!
06-08-2010 11:16
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(06-08-2010 11:16 )astonv1 Wrote:  For the last hour last night she had her boobs out constantly and she has always started off slowly and built up to going topless in the last hour...
She has a certain pattern she works in slow teasing build up to the last hour, when she cuts loose..so i cant agree with that comment countryboy!

Yes she did, but she sat there doing very little like she thought, oh shit, I'd better do something... very prescriptive, Elite TV by numbers... she definately wasn't into it.
06-08-2010 11:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

had my back to the tv last night so didnt watch other than the odd glimps... danica is dancia she does what she does.
if you dont like it fine if you do, stop blurting out comments like "she's a goddess" shes just a girl, a very pretty 1 but just a girl all the same, if you keep u with the wildly inappropriate compliments 1 of 2 things will happen. 1) you will become obsessed to the point no 1 can say anything remotely negative about her with out you taking it as a personal insult. 2)you will end up with a diva instead of an approachable girl.

just check elsewhere on the forums and you will see what i mean... oh you cant her section is now private members only and she doesn't post there... laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-08-2010 12:13
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

or maybe buy her a ps3 Wink

but hex is right danica is what danica is.
06-08-2010 12:33
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I watched some of her show last night, but ended up getting bored, so decided to watch Scarface on ITV4 instead. Cool
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2010 13:13 by Chilly.)
06-08-2010 13:12
HEX!T Away
Retired

again great avatar chilly.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-08-2010 14:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Her show was good last night, but I felt she became bored during the last half hour, as she didn't move much. The red lingerie is much appreciated though Smile
06-08-2010 14:19
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Oh Danica, your performance last night was such a letdown. It's such a disapointment for fans of yours to have waited a fortnight for three hours of you sitting on a desk. And why oh why do you girls in the modelling biz think it's sexy to have your tits heaved up out of tight costumes instead of just going topless, that is beyond me. After all you bought them to show them off in full splendour.

For me Danica is the sexiest girl on these shows by a good margin, but also on her off nights one of the dullest. And last night she was yawn inducing. One of Danica's problems in my humble opinion, is the length of her shows, three hours is too long. Three one hour long sessions with a costume change in- between would be much more watchable, I would like others views on that. And talking about costumes Danica, what about something a little less restrictive.

This is only my fifth posting to this forum, and each one as been somewhat negative and critical to either the show or the girls in the show, but in my mind it's consructive criticism. Not like some fawning posters who never ever say anything bad about their favourites for fear of upsetting them.Just remember what these girls do for a living and a few words typed here by a stranger will not make a jot of difference to them.
06-08-2010 15:43
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I have to admit that some of the interest for the normal night girls is wander what the next outfit will be when they come back from a break. I think I agree that three 50 mins sessions with a quick break in between would keep things nice and fresh. None of the other girls do more than an hour at a time (and some of them start of fresh and then slow up a bit - honourable Miss Cole being the exception but then her key organs are probably made by duracell).

Have some breaks then the shows will be 100% pefect rather than a mere 99%
06-08-2010 15:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66