gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
i think XP have some amazing girls but think set redesign would probably reignite interest possibly

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-05-2021 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2021 19:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(31-05-2021 15:17 )hornball Wrote:  
(30-05-2021 18:33 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I'd rather they just allowed full nudity for a change, like the other channels do at times.

I guess the producers aren't interested in making more money for themselves and the women Cool
Perhaps they make enough with attracting a different audience?? Both on tv and through callers! I sometimes wish people could move on beyond (and above) this notion that nudity is somehow special. Not that long ago of course - when J Kelly was still there - they did the naked thing. So unless the rules didn't allow it (license or something) nobody went for it, as it soon met its' end.

Likewise, there is more to a babeshow babe's show than just nakedness. yes i used to kick off when there wasnt nakedness, but not anymore. if there's nudity, fine. if there isnt nudity, also fine
That's what I said!!Big Laugh
01-06-2021 10:32
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(01-06-2021 10:32 )hornball Wrote:  
(31-05-2021 19:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(31-05-2021 15:17 )hornball Wrote:  
(30-05-2021 18:33 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I'd rather they just allowed full nudity for a change, like the other channels do at times.

I guess the producers aren't interested in making more money for themselves and the women Cool
Perhaps they make enough with attracting a different audience?? Both on tv and through callers! I sometimes wish people could move on beyond (and above) this notion that nudity is somehow special. Not that long ago of course - when J Kelly was still there - they did the naked thing. So unless the rules didn't allow it (license or something) nobody went for it, as it soon met its' end.

Likewise, there is more to a babeshow babe's show than just nakedness. yes i used to kick off when there wasnt nakedness, but not anymore. if there's nudity, fine. if there isnt nudity, also fine
That's what I said!!Big Laugh

Personally I find them leaving a little to the imagination is better. In addition, when they are nude it places an obvious limit on the positions they can take up.
01-06-2021 13:40
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

Maria Smith looking sensational last night and I hope she keeps up the great shows
02-06-2021 20:49
Bigload Offline
Junior Poster

Will stream 2 studio ever return? Used to love having the girls watch me on cam!!! BlushTongueBig Laugh
03-06-2021 20:28
sithebike Offline
Apprentice Poster

I have to say that xpanded are fast becoming my favourite channel.
They could do with using some imagination on set design but the girls are all gorgeous.
Babestation and S66 are quickly falling behind
04-06-2021 20:58
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^You aren't trying to say that BS and S66 are better.....surely!! Xpanded have got it bang on in my opinion. As I said in another post, the lighting I believe needs turned down however!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2021 21:58 by hornball.)
04-06-2021 21:57
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Split screenitis Rolleyes.
Hopelessly annoying annoyed.

05-06-2021 00:03
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^At the start I thought it would work. Since it appears that it is going to be used for the second model to join the tedious cliched ranks of the 'knickers down/pulled aside Huh brigade, I am less sure about it!!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2021 17:29 by hornball.)
06-06-2021 17:28
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(04-06-2021 20:58 )sithebike Wrote:  I have to say that xpanded are fast becoming my favourite channel.
They could do with using some imagination on set design but the girls are all gorgeous.
Babestation and S66 are quickly falling behind

Xpanded have a consistent pool of good talent. Recently departed stars such as Kimmy, Stevie Lou & Kendal have been replaced with some good new talent such as Lola and Jessiekat, whilst Phoenix Knight is appearing more frequently and gorgeous Becky B has made a welcome return.

In comparison, Babestation and to a much lesser extent Studio 66 have a treasure-trove of talent, but hardly use much of it, and have so many ladies because they are concentrating more on the web shows that they are employing many of them to do short stints on tv on any given night. As an indication that they don't care so much about the tv side of their business, some of their top talent appear only sporadically. Having more performers does keep their channel more fresh and interesting.

You have to admire the work rate and stamina of all the xpanded performers however. Xpanded are the underdog channel as compared to the Superleague Babestation, but xpanded do really great to maintain top performances the vast majority of nights with a really good and in a few cases outstanding level of talent.

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
06-06-2021 17:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles