preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Preeti & Priya - BS Chat & Discussion (Only)

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Preeti & Priya - Chat, Caps and Vids
Sad I think they've mostly been on alternate nights and not together on the same night, other than that first one ?
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2016 22:28 by M-L-L.)
20-06-2016 22:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
booty_worship Offline
Junior Poster

damn shot down in flames lol

Get in touch for my Yahoo details
20-06-2016 22:26
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

(27-07-2016 20:00 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink Cheek-to-cheek-to-cheek-to-cheek Wink

That song makes sense now.

Heaven, I'm in Heaven
28-07-2016 01:32
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ms Preeti and Ms Priya On In The Same Night!!! Excellent!!HeartHeartHeart

What More Does A Guy Need!!!Tongue

This Is Only The Second Time Both These Sexy Twin Sisters Have Been On Together On The Same Night Since Ms Priya Returned To BS! I'm Going To Make The Most Out Of Tonight!!Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-08-2016 00:16
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

The two of them should get naked and oiled up together on the massage set
28-08-2016 01:22
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Finally Both Of My Sexy Queens Ms Preeti & Ms Priya Are On Together On The Same Channel In The BS Boudior!!!! Just Like The Good Old Days!!!TongueHeartHeartHeart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-08-2016 03:11
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Preeti & Priya Chat
Preeti and Priya are always on top form on BS they always put on world class performance thats why I like watching them I have never seen them put on a bad performance they are both up their with the best performances on the babe channels they always look super fit sexy gorgeous
25-10-2016 06:40
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

Imagine the thought of these 2 fine, sexy twins on your bed in your bedroom, laying there just like the 2nd pic above - just the thought makes the mind boggle SurprisedBig Grin. Just the thought of those 2 come-to-bed eyes on you, both sexy twins giggling to themselves, sexually biting their bottom lips, both doing the beckoning finger at you, mouthing to you "Come here" & as you get real close to them, both whispering sexually saying along the lines like e.g. "Come over here, you big, bad/sexy boy" or "Hey! There you are, what took you so long, so do you like the outfits we got on, huh?!" - seeing all that would drive any bloke insanely crazy!!

I swear Preei and Priya ARE SOME FUCKING HOT twins

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
28-10-2016 22:42
Billy Batts Offline
Banned

(28-10-2016 22:42 )illbeback123 Wrote:  Imagine the thought of these 2 fine, sexy twins on your bed in your bedroom, laying there just like the 2nd pic above - just the thought makes the mind boggle SurprisedBig Grin. Just the thought of those 2 come-to-bed eyes on you, both sexy twins giggling to themselves, sexually biting their bottom lips, both doing the beckoning finger at you, mouthing to you "Come here" & as you get real close to them, both whispering sexually saying along the lines like e.g. "Come over here, you big, bad/sexy boy" or "Hey! There you are, what took you so long, so do you like the outfits we got on, huh?!" - seeing all that would drive any bloke insanely crazy!!

I swear Preei and Priya ARE SOME FUCKING HOT twins

That sounds like the definition of heaven!

"Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox..."
29-10-2016 09:41
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Preeti & Priya - Chat
preeti and Priya just pure magic on that phone and not to mention they are pure filth always a great call when i speak to them I can watch them all day and never loose interest.
01-11-2016 13:08

preetiandpriya.com