babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(18-12-2009 21:14 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The girls were kissing one another on freeview BSextra last night.

I didn't notice anything very explicit last night although I have noticed the occasional one on BSxtra on other nights. They usually try to avoid it - the introduction of the phone has been a great help to them in that respect. ("Well she's on the phone right now but maybe I can give her a quick peck.") Ditto for the many requests for licking/sucking nipples.

Occasional instances of both sorts are getting through on all the Cellcast channels but usually it's avoided or replaced by air-kissing/licking etc.

A few nights ago on PL, near the start of the Michelle/Sydney 2-4-1 which closed the show Michelle very deliberately licked Sydney's left nipple three times, shown in a medium-range shot. Nothing in the girls' body language suggested anything was said by the producer. A few minutes later, after Michelle had spoken on the mic (which was left on for a minute or two) she again started licking Sydney's nipple, this time flicking it quite fast with the tip of her tongue. Not only was it obvious from the look on Michelle's face that she was being spoken to, but a male voice was clearly heard saying "you can't lick the nipple" followed a second or two later by "don't worry about it". Curiously, the warning wasn't given while the act was taking place, but afterwards, when it appeared that Michelle was about to continue in like vein. This suggests the producer was happy for it to happen briefly but not prolonged, which would be in line with many statements and judgements by Ofcom, although seemingly at odds with what we are told are the rules now in force for PL.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2009 03:12 by vila.)
18-12-2009 21:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Saturday Night's Show
As we expected, BS1 became "THE NAKED CAMILLA AND REEDE SHOW."

I watch on freeview, so at 12.00am, I tuned into BS1 and saw a fraction of a second's worth of STEVIE before NAKED CAMILLA AND REEDE took over (surprise, surprise!) LORI and STEVIE were both relegated to BS2, so it's just as well I recorded BS2 this time. Both girls, that is Lori & Stevie, went naked (no surprise!) but both seemed a little subdued - perhaps because of an over-consciencious producer!

Is it my imagination, or is BS1 racier than BS2?

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2009 13:34 by PersonaNonGrata.)
20-12-2009 12:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sunday Night's Show
(20-12-2009 12:44 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  As we expected, BS1 became "THE NAKED CAMILLA AND REEDE SHOW."

I watch on freeview, so at 12.00am, I tuned into BS1 and saw a fraction of a second's worth of STEVIE before NAKED CAMILLA AND REEDE took over (surprise, surprise!) LORI and STEVIE were both relegated to BS2, so it's just as well I recorded BS2 this time. Both girls, that is Lori & Stevie, went naked (no surprise!) but both seemed a little subdued - perhaps because of an over-consciencious producer!

Is it my imagination, or is BS1 racier than BS2?

Hi there. Yes I thought BS2 was as good as usual last night.LORI slipped as well at one stage! I thought that BS1 used to be the raciest channel at the revamp but now that nudity happens on BS2 as well I dont think theres much between them! The picture is usually clearer on BS2 as well. And you usually see other girls than just CAMILLA and/or Reede if they are on! It was good to see CANDY (KANDI) back on;another of my busty favourites!
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2009 13:30 by Big Boobies.)
20-12-2009 13:28
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Saturday Night's Show
(20-12-2009 13:28 )Big Boobies Wrote:  The picture is usually clearer on BS2 as well.

I think you're right about that!

(btw I changed the post title to "Saturday Night's Show" - don't want people thinking I don't even know what day of the week it is! Blush )

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
20-12-2009 13:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just watched about 30 minutes at midnight. Reede and Camilla were on BS1. Watched them for a few minutes, but it just looked identical to when they were on together previously, so I switched over to BS2 to watch Lori naked instead.
20-12-2009 13:53
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

They had another go later, which looked pretty much like what they did at midnight. The nudity severely limits their options.
20-12-2009 18:03
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Lori does mix it up a bit and gives far more variety while naked compared to the other naked babes. Looking back through the recordings, the stints do not differ much with a lot of repetition. Keeping the girls on the same channels and stints that last over an hour do not help. I also find it stange that some girls (changes from night to night) do not get equal air time to others. Before the shows go live on freeview, there is more variety with girls going on various channels. The 2-4-1 segments are still often poor, be that on Sky or freeview.

20-12-2009 19:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are we? I managed to record BS1 last night hoping to see STEVIE and ROSIE LEE mainly. YES it worked!;I saw STEVIE (twice;naked both times;need to check for slips!) ROSIE LEE once but for almost one hour. She has a lovely body and really shakes and plays with her gorgeous tits vigorously! LOVELY GIRL! Dionne was also on twice and also Megan was on once;what a super girl she still is! The show started with a 2-4-1 involving STEVIE and Ella;the only time Ellla was on the show. I missed out on Jada;naked on BS2? and Alex Adams but was pleased that I got decent footage of the girls(STEVIE and ROSIE LEE) that I wanted.So yes I will be keeping my recording.Tonight CAMILLA and PAIGE are on;it looks like the first hour of BS2 and the whole of Partyland tonight for me(depending whos on;it might just be Partyland);I need recent footage of PAIGE! Anyway work now;I'll (hopefully) be on sometime tonight to see whos on the shows.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2009 08:41 by Big Boobies.)
21-12-2009 08:39
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

A Bit Late, Stevie Dear...
I had to laugh. Stevie was about to take over from Rosie Lee, and she already didn't have a stitch on (not even shoes). She said, "...for the second time tonight, I'm gonna get completely naked..."

Haha, newsflash Stevie - you're already naked! Bounce

21-12-2009 15:59
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(21-12-2009 08:39 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I missed out on Jada;naked on BS2?

Yes she was (naked that is.) I recorded mainly BS1, but did flash over to BS2 briefly before I crashed out for the night!

21-12-2009 16:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV